You're not a child anymore.
这是你和他关系重建的机会
This is your chance to try and reconnect with him.
我可不这么认为
I really don't think so.
也许他想念你了
Maybe he misses you.
我还是喜欢你默不作声玩手♥机♥的样子
I liked you more when you were texting in silence.
得了吧 我知道你的每一个秘密
Dammit, I know every single one of your secrets.
你见过我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥烂醉如泥 我们甚至舌吻过
You saw me naked and drunk, we even kissed,
可你从来 从来都没有
but you have never, ever,
跟我提过你家人的事
told me anything about your family.
告诉我 这就是你龟缩在学校里的原因 是吗?
Tell me, that's why you got held back in school, right?
你干嘛老提这陈年旧账?
Why do you keep going on and on about this story?
爱玛!
Emma!
也许他想念你?
Maybe he misses you?
爱玛 爱玛
Emma, Emma.
爱玛
Emma.
噢 爱玛
Oh Emma.
爱玛?
Emma?
爱玛 你怎么了?
Emma, what's the matter?
像是做了个白日噩梦
It was like a daydream nightmare.
我真不该给你那药
I'd better not to give you that dope.
对不起 我得走了
Sorry, I gotta go.
走开
Leave.
爱玛
Emma.
我说了泥奏凯!
I said leave!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
给爸爸点时间解释
Just give me a few minutes.
你走 否则我报♥警♥
Leave, or I'll call the cops.
我只想告诉你那天发生了什么
I just wanna tell you what went on that day.
那真的是非常美好的一天
It was a really nice day.
我给你五分钟
I give you five minutes.
我从哪开始呢?
Where do I start?
还剩两分钟
You've two left.
说来话长
It's not easy.
我帮你长话短说
I'll help you out.
告诉我 那该死的一天到底发生了什么该死的事!
Tell me what the fuck happened that fucking day!
那是。。。那是个意外
It, it was an accident.
你出去!
Get out!
出去!
Get out!
我会解释一切的 请你冷静!
I'll explain everything but please calm dawn!
我都快认不出你了
I don't even recognize you anymore.
很正常 大人抛弃小孩后就会这样
You know, it happens when you abandon kids.
你还记得那两个小丑吗?
Do you remember those two clowns?
你真的要问我这个?
Are you actually asking?
派对之后发生了争吵
Well, after the party there was a fight.
我多喝了几杯
I had a few drinks.
相信我 那一枪是个意外
Trust me, the shot was fired by accident.
爱玛 爸爸要你相信这一点
Emma, I need you to believe me on this.
是两枪
It was two shots.
我当时压力很大
I was stressed.
我的工作让我压力重重
I was stressed because of my job.
最重要的是 你妈妈那时候又得病了
And on top of that, your mother had just got sick.
别提她
Do not mention her.
我向你发誓 我无时无刻
I swear to you there hasn't been a second
不在后悔这件事
I did not regret it.
这就是我回来的原因
That's why I'm back.
来告诉你我要去自首
To tell you I'm gonna turn myself in.
但我首先希望的是你能原谅我
But I wish that you forgive me first.
好了 你可以走了
You have to leave now.
爱玛
Emma.
时间到
Time's up.
好吧 如果你想找我的话
Okay, if you change your mind,
我住在公园宾馆
know that I stay at the Park Hotel.
我等你来
I'll wait for you.
嘿 我看到你的来电了
Hey, I saw your call.
什么?不 不 不不不不 你不能这么这样!
What, no, no, no, no, no,no you can't do this to me!
可我们说好的 今晚我需要那房♥子
But we had a deal, I need the house tonight.
我他妈才不管什么狗屁行政问题
I don't give a fuck about administrative problems.
好了小美女 准备好了吗?
All right young lady, you ready?
这个好吃吗?
Is it good?
哦 别拍!
Oh stop it.
嗯哼 这是啥呢?
Mm-hm, what's this?
我知道 谢谢
I know it, thank you!
“你知道”是什么意思?
What do you mean you know it?
嘿 看谁来了!
Hey, look who's here for you.
嗒哒 鲍比来了
Ta-da, Bobby is here!
嘿 不 不 这个不能喝 你还太小
Hey, no, no, you're too young for this.
爱玛 爱玛?
Emma, Emma?
我们是来找你的
We're coming for you.
叫你的朋友们来加入我们吧
Tell your friends to join us.
你是不是有病啊敲这么大声?
What there fuck do you want?
马蒂 求你了 你得帮帮我
Matty please, you have to help me.
嘛呢?
And you are?
别理她 她马上走了
Don't mind her, she's leaving.
你说我脑子有问题 你看看你自己!
You say I'm a weirdo,I mean look at you!
滚蛋!
Fuck you!
侬晓得伐 你就是个欠操的骚货 婊♥子♥!
You know, you should try to fuck every now and then,bitch!
马蒂?
Matty?
咱们来玩个游戏吧!
Let's play a game!
你喜欢这样吗?
You like it?
喜欢吗?
You like it?
我要做个大宝剑
I need some company.
你♥他♥妈♥搞毛啊?
Why the fuck would you do that?
金吉儿 你真是个混球
Ginger, you're such an asshole.
哎哟喂 快删掉啦
Come on, delete it now.
我可不想让我妈那个下流男票看到这个
I don't want that sleaze of my mother's boyfriend to see that.
考虑到这视频声名狼藉
Considering the notoriety of the video,
你继父应该已经精尽人亡了
your stepfather would be drained already.
一点都不滑稽
It's not funny.
很滑稽啊
Yes it is.
你能帮我删掉吗?
Can you please help me out and delete it?
这里不是我说了算
I'm not the boss here.
我说 这个猫咪小车63说
I mean,according to pussywagon63,
我是乒坛凰后
I'm the ping pong queen.
瓦屋
Wow.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我的客人通常都让我脱衣服
Usually they ask me to strip.
你的客人叫你干什么跟我有半毛钱关系
I don't give a fuck about what they ask you.
给老子滚去洗手间穿好衣服!
Go to the bathroom and get dressed!
快去!
And move on!
这帮贱♥人♥
Bitches.
蒂娜 你得想些更有创意的点子
Tina, you should come up with something better.
还有你维罗妮卡
And you Veronica,
一定要全部整理好
make sure to tidy it all up.
在吗???
开我的车 一会儿见
我玩过很多角色扮演 可这次。。。
I've worn a lot of weird stuff, but this...
收声!
Shut up!
如果你想找个倾诉的对象
If you want to open up to somebody,
就找我的鸡♥巴♥
do it with my cock.
别隔靴搔痒了 开干吧
Stop this shit, I wanna fuck.
狗男女
Lucky them.
你说什么 宝贝?
You say something, babe?
没什么 继续洗你的冷水澡
Nothing, keep trying with cold water.
我地妈 你这是咋的了?
Oh my god, what happened to you?
艾丽欣 你得帮帮我
Allison, you have to help me.
你又割自己了?
You did it again?
见鬼 你又自残了!
Dammit, you did it again!
我气得想杀了你你信不!
I could kill you for that!
我跟你说过不要庆祝
I told you not to.
我是关心你才庆祝的
I cared for you to celebrate.
我得离开这儿
I have to leave.
我在这不安全