好了小美女 准备好了吗?
Alright young lady, you ready?
这样好吗?
Is it good?
哦 别拍!
Oh stop it!
嗯哼 这是啥呢?
Mm-hm, what's this?
我知道 谢谢妈妈
I know it, thank you.
“你知道”是什么意思?
What do you mean, you know it?
嘿 看谁来了!
Hey, look who's here for you!
嗒哒 鲍比来了
Ta-da, Bobby is here.
嘿 不 不 这个不能喝 你还太小
Hey, no, no, you're too young for this.
怎么了?
What's going on?
医院里有急事
It's an emergency at the hospital.
你非得什么都拍吗?
Do you really have to shoot everything?
让爸爸陪你们玩一会儿 好吗?
You'll stay with your father for a little while, okay?
妈妈 你答应我的
Mom, you promised me.
你 我 还有鲍比
It's just you, me, and Bobby,
我们会很开心的 爱玛
we'll have fun, Emma.
哦 瞧啊 甜心
Oh, come on sweetie.
我有礼物给你 惊喜!
I've got something for you, surprise!
- 嗒哒! - 嗒哒!
- Ta-da! - Ta-da!
嗨 我是查理
Hi, I'm Charlie.
我是巴斯特!
I'm Buster!
看那边 啊!
Look over there, ah!
好吧 那么 只有一条规则
Okay then, there's only one rule.
你们两位要不要搭顺风车?
Do you guys need a lift?
我们打的好了
We'll take taxi.
不好意思 请问可以用下洗手间吗?
Sorry, can I use the toilet please?
当然可以 我带你去
Sure, I'll show you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫查理?
Are you Charlie?
是的先生
Yes sir.
我想问你个问题。。。
May I ask you...
不准出声你个小兔崽子
Shut up you little faggot,
不然老子在你脑门上轰出个窟窿
or I'll make a fucking hole in your head.
你要干什么。。。
What do you want...
我要你给我的小♥弟♥弟♥助助兴
I want you to entertain my baby-arm.
快给我手♥淫♥ 我保证完事后
Jerk me off quick and I swear
我会像什么都没发生一样放你走
I'll let you go like nothing happened.
爱玛·华♥莱♥士♥ 这是你的愿望吗?
Emma Wallace, is this what you wish for?
操♥你♥妈♥你在干嘛?!
What the fuck is going on?!
啊对了 你不搞这种花样经的
Ah right, you don't do such things.
脑有病
Dickheads.
请拿本字帖
A copybook please.
我查一下
Let me check.
嘿 嘿 你的字帖
Hey, hey, your copybook.
意大利电影学院的学生们 请跟我来
Students of Italian Cinema,please can you come with me.
快点 你个娘炮!
Come on, you pussy!
你奶奶都比你吊
Even your granny is better than you.
你们干什么呢?
What the hell are you doing?
这算几个意思?
What the fuck is going on here?
老实交代不然我让你们吃不了。。。
Tell me or I'll make you smoke all...
翘臀!
Nice one!
嘿!
Hey!
你知道你的大屁♥股♥
Do you even know how fun you can have too
捏起来有多爽吗?
with a butt like that?
爽你妹!
Fuck you!
我可以祝你生日快乐吗?
Can I wish you a happy birthday?
拜托 让我祝一下吧!好不好嘛!
Come on, please, please!
艾丽欣 不好
Alison, no.
可今天是你生日耶
But it's your birthday.
你知道我讨厌过生日
You know I hate it.
如果我告诉你我成功说服了马蒂呢?
What if I told you I managed to persuade Matty?
你神经啊你?
Are you insane?
我跟他说这次你什么都愿意做
I told him this time you're willing to do anything.
把这当成第二次机会
See this as a second chance.
把书翻到第12章
Open your books at chapter 12.
186♥4♥年 彼得·瓦格和卡托·古德贝格
In 186♥4♥, Peter Waage and Cato Guldberg
确立了质量作用定律
pioneered the development
从而促进了化学的发展
of chemical by formulating the law of mass action.
基元反应遵循质量作用定律
Elementary reaction follow the law of mass action,
但是分步反应的速率定律
but the rate law of stepwise reaction
必须结合各个基元步骤的速率定律
has to be derived by combining the rate law
推导出来
of the various elementary steps
1901年 他被授予第一届诺贝尔化学奖
In 1901 he was awarded by the first Nobel Prize
以表彰他的杰出贡献
in recognition of the extraordinary services
他被评价为。。。
he has rendered by the...
爱玛·华♥莱♥士♥ 你怎么回事?
Emma Wallace, what happened?
蒂娜 别胡闹!
Tina, cut it out!
这位才是胡闹界的大拿
It's not she who's an expert in cuts.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
嗨
Hi.
爱玛
Emma.
爱玛
Emma.
爱玛
Emma.
我在
I'm here.
那事儿我很抱歉
I'm sorry for that.
没关系
It's okay.
别担心 这个我来处理
No worries, I'll take care of it.
但我得先做件事
But there's something I have to do first.
不行!
No way!
拜托 我都跟她说了你也会来的
Come on, I already told her you'd come too.
她身材是挺火♥辣♥ 可她脑子有点不正常!
She may be a real hottie,but that girl is nuts!
你欠我的
You owe me.
我知道你肮脏的秘密
I know your dirty secret.
我不明白你看上她哪点
I don't get what you see in her.
可能我脑子也有点不正常
Maybe I'm out of my mind.
但她毕竟是我闺蜜
But she's still my friend.
她得去看看大夫
She needs help.
她暗恋你
She has a crush on you,
可那次她还没准备好
and she wasn't ready that time.
我的嘴唇差点被咬破
She almost bit my lip off.
嗯哼 听着 你是唯一能让她
Mm, hm, look, you are the only reason
来参加派对的理由
that will make her come to that party.
我想要个派对包
I want a party pack,
还要一些苯并噻唑给一个朋友
and some benzos tablets for a friend.
呃
Ugh.
嗄
A-ah.
我回来了
I'm back.
妈妈?
Mom?
嘿骚货!
Hey bitch!
婕米妮·克里凯特跟我说今晚有个趴体
Jiminy Cricket told me there's a party tonight.
那你要去了?
So, are you going to go there?
哼 你知道老娘喜欢趴体 可是那个怪胎。。。
Hm, You know I love parties but the weirdo's one?
我保留意见
I'd rather not.
嗯 有别的计划吗?
Hm, other plans?
得上传那个视频
Have to upload that video.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
维罗妮卡 快点!
Veronica, hurry up!
我们订了个披萨
We have a pizza to order.
嘿 蒂娜
金吉儿要我们去她那
她要给你个大惊喜
从我们到这你就没放下过手♥机♥
You haven't got off your phone since we got here.
等一会嘛 我这都是为了你
Just a minute,I'm working for you.
你今天是怎么了?
What's wrong with you today?
把你带来开趴没那么容易
Throwing you a party ain't that easy.
你又不是有很多朋友的那种人
It's not like you have lots of friends.
那种“庆祝我过生日”的派对吗?
What part of "I don't celebrate my birthday",
你知道我讨厌的
don't you get?
被你说得好像你被下蛊了似的
You talk like it's some sort of curse.
干嘛不接?
Why don't you pick up?
继续恨他也不能让你妈妈复活
Keeping on hating him won't bring your mother back.
你已经不是小孩子了