OK, OK!
好了,好了
If I decide we fight it, one of you will be on point.
要是决定应诉,将由你们中的一个担当重任
It's good input.
这很值得投入
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你们
My hobby is rebuilding American cars...
知道吗,改造美国车是我的爱好……
Get outta here!
快走吧
Michael.
迈克尔
You have to give me this case.
你得把这个案子给我
I know Argo backwards and forwards.
听着,我对阿尔戈的前前后后都了解
I'm a better litigator than any other associate
我是比其他受雇律师都要强的诉讼律师
and you're too busy to go to court on all the prep work.
而你要忙于准备工作没时间出庭
Bernstein has a lot going for him. He's a team player.
伯恩斯坦也很有优势,他善于团队合作
Second team.
二流团队
Maggie!
麦琪
Please! This is the partnership express. I deserve this.
拜托!这是合伙人直通车,我该得的
- Why are you throwing lightweights at me?
你为什么把伯恩斯坦那种轻量级选手甩给我?
- Look. OK. OK!
听着,好吧
I want you on this one.
我想让你担纲
There's no question.
没问题
- There's a problem.
但有个麻烦
- What?
什么
Plaintiff's attorney's your father.
原告律师是你父亲
Yeah? What's wrong?
嗯,怎么了?
- We got no case.
我们没有胜算
- Sure we have a case. Look at the facts.
当然有,看看事实吧
I've looked. Looked at the probability charts backwards and forwards, Jed.
我看了,把可能性图表翻来覆去都看了,杰德
The facts are that Argo built a half a million Meridians and a few of them blew up.
事实是阿尔戈每年生产五十万辆子午线,
而只有极少数会爆♥炸♥
132 cars?
一百三十二辆车算少吗?
On a half a million built, that's only a few cars.
在五十万辆车中,那确实是极少数
That's not that many more than would have blown up no matter what.
没有达到那种无论如何都会爆♥炸♥的程度
Maybe Argo designed it wrong, maybe they didn't. But that doesn't make a case.
也许阿尔戈的设计出错了,也许没有,但案子还是无法成立
Hey, I got a car that blows up, people like Steven who almost died in 'em.
嘿,有一辆爆♥炸♥的车,有史蒂文一样差点被炸死的一群人
I got a car company that doesn't give a shit. To me that makes a case.
还有一个不待见的汽车公♥司♥,对我来说案子足够成立了
Rosenberg Blittman had everything that we have. They had it for three years.
我们有的罗森博格&布利特曼律所都有,他们研究了三年
They dropped the case. Couldn't find anything.
最后还是放弃了,因为一无所获
Billy Blittman couldn't find his butt with both hands.
比利·布利特曼连自己的屁♥股♥都摸不到(暗示太胖)
That's true, but it's a contingency case, Jed.
那倒是的。可这是个不确定案件,杰德
Even if we win, we see no money for years. Can we afford that?
就算我们最后赢了,几年内都没有收入,我们承受得起吗?
Hey, I know it's not a slam dunk, Nick.
我知道这不是一次大灌篮,尼克
Once in a while, you just gotta go ith your gut, the passion.
有的时候,你得跟着感觉走,让激♥情♥燃烧
I got a real feeling about this one. Network news-time.
我对这个案子就很有感觉,要上电视网新闻的
- Jed, I like seeing you on TV. Really...
杰德,我也高兴你上电视,真的
- Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔,喔,喔!
It's not about my ego. It's about us. What we stand for.
这不是我一个人的事,事关我们大家,和我们所处的立场
This firm was built on David and Goliath cases. They're not around any more.
这家事务所靠大卫案和哥利亚案起家,已经没有老本可吃了
All these fascist Reagan judges hear you're after a big corporation,
那些里根时代的法♥西♥斯♥主义法官,一听到你追着大公♥司♥不放
they throw your ass right out of court.
它们恨不得把你扔出法庭
It's too discouraging.
这太他妈的丧气了
Something like this comes along. Good plaintiffs, decent evidence.
现在机会来了,好的原告,体面的证据
A judge who'll listen.
法官就会听的
I gotta tell you, I've gone to war with a lot less.
告诉你,我可是曾经沧海了
It would be fun to nail those Argo bastards to the wall.
把那些阿尔戈的混♥蛋♥钉在墙上一定很爽
- Wanna kick their asses?
想踢他们的屁♥股♥吗?
- I believe so.
当然
Just once, I'd like to see you sleep through the night.
哪怕一次,我希望看见你好好睡一整夜
- Miss these great movies?
你不怀念这些经典电影吗?
- They are on cassette.
在录像带上跑不了的
No, it's not the same.
不,这不一样
You're freezing.
你怎么这么冷
Michael.
迈克尔
- Do you like me?
你喜欢我吗?
- What?
什么?
- Do I like you?
我喜欢你吗?
- Yeah.
是啊
- What kind of a question's that? Of course.
那算是什么问题?当然了
- Surprise.
奇怪吗?
How can you not know that?
你怎么能不知道?
How can I know that? How can anybody?
我怎么知道?谁都不知道
Tomorrow, if I did something you really hated, would you still be here?
明天,要是我♥干♥了你最讨厌的事,你还会和我在一起吗?
Listen. Come here.
听着,过来
Listen to me. That's not the way these things work.
听好了,不该是这个样子的
I'm not your father.
我可不是你父亲
- This has nothing to do with him.
这和他没关系
- Yes, it does.
不,有关系
Maggie. I want this to work. I really do.
麦琪,我想要我们好起来,真的想
I trust you. And you want to know if you can trust me.
我信赖你,你想知道你能不能信赖我
All right.
好吧
Give this place up. Live with me. Mm?
别住在这儿了,来和我住一起,嗯?
No, Michael. We said we'd talk about that after I make partner.
不行,迈克尔,不是说好了等我成为合伙人之后再说吗?
- Maybe we need to talk about it now.
也许现在就该谈谈了
- No.
不行
It might help but I'm just not ready to go public yet.
也会有好处,但我还没准备好公布于众
You don't think they suspect?
你觉得他们没有察觉吗?
Suspecting is different from being on the mailing list.
察觉和被发请柬不是一回事
- Who cares what they think?
谁在乎他们怎么想?
- I do.
我在乎
- Why?
为什么?
- Because it's different for a woman.
因为对女人来说不一样
I don't want them saying I made partner for anything other than my work.
我不想让他们说,我当上合伙人是因为工作以外的事
Maybe I should be the one asking how much you like me.
也许是该我问你有多喜欢我
No.
不会吧
Oh, no!
哦,不
No, come on. One anxiety attack at a time.
不,拜托,一次只许一个人发神经
Your turn, is it?
轮到你了,是吗?
- Who's Cyd Charisse?
希德·查瑞西是谁?
- Deborah, your dad's new intern.
黛布拉,她是你♥爸♥的新实习生
- She's really great.
她真的很棒
- Aren't they all?
她们不都很棒吗?
Ah, come on!
噢,来吧
Good luck with the school board.
祝你校委会选举好运
Luck I got. Votes I need. Thanks a lot.
运气够了,就差选票,谢谢了
Mom! Hiya.
妈妈,海雅
Mom, come on. You're the bride. You're supposed to be having a good time. Relax.
妈妈,拜托,今天你是新娘,你应该好好享受,放松点
- It's my petition. Are you having fun?
是我请♥愿♥的事。你过得好吗?
- Yeah, I haven't talked to Dad all evening.
是啊,一晚上都没和爸爸说话
- Maggie!
麦琪
- Maggie, be nice.
麦琪,友好些
- Maggie, I got one for you.
麦琪,我要考考你
- Stop that.
别那样
Weems versus United States 1910. What was the issue?
威姆斯诉合众国案,1910年,争点是什么?
Damn, a pop quiz and me without a blue book.
天哪,突击测验,可我手头没有判例书
These are the easy ones. Come on!
这些算简单的,来吧
Cruel and unusual punishment.
残酷与异常的刑罚
(为美国联邦刑法第八修正案所禁止)
- They put a guy in chains for 15 years.
他们给那伙计上镣铐十五年
- That's absolutely right.
完全正确
- OK, so you do know everything.
好吧,你真是无所不知
- That's right also.
完全正确
Terrific, everybody's right. Jed, why don't you and Maggie dance?
太好了,大家都答对了。杰德,干嘛不和麦琪跳舞?
You promised! Excuse me, but rumor has it this used to be a party.
你答应过的。抱歉,传说中这是一场宴会
- Come on, Nick, dance with me.
来,尼克,和我跳舞
- All right.
好吧
- Jed, dance with Maggie.
杰德,你和麦琪跳
- All right, but you're a party pooper.
好吧,你就是扫帚星
- One more, one more.
等等,还有一个
- What?
什么?
1941. Kemper v Walden. Issue?
1941年,坎伯诉瓦尔登案,争点?
- Come on, issue!
快点,争点
- All right, all right.
好好好
- Issue!
争点
电影精选列表