in Melville's classic tome.
好像大白鲸头顶的喷泉一样源源不断地涌出
Let me show you something.
我给你们看看这个
This is a mark here she leaves.
这是凯特离开前留下的标记
"Le plaisir de Cat".
"这是凯特的乐趣"
Wow. From the windows to the walls. That's nice shooting.
哇 从窗子到墙上到处都是
lndeed.
确实
Let me ask you something, gentlemen.
我想问清楚一件事
If I help you find her,
如果我帮你们找到她
will there be any, er, pecuniary rewards?
你们会不会 呃 给我一些钱之类的好处
I don't want to sound too bourgeois,
我也不想多市侩
but my needs are quite varied and exotic.
但是我喜欢各种各样的洋妞儿 很费钱的
Well, the reward will be very large and pecuniary,
恩 我们会给你一大笔钱
and, er, Catalina's father's filthy rich,
而且 呃 凯特琳娜的父亲超级有钱
he's rolling in it.
他也会给你钱的
Very well. I obtained her services through a man named Ryder.
非常好 我是通过一个叫赖德的人才和她搭上的
Do you have a number?
你有那个赖德的号♥码么
Better yet, gentlemen. His address.
比那还好 我有他的地址
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
OK. It's a level-five encryption.
恩 这被五级加密过了
Levelfive? Uhhuh.
五级? 恩哼
Wow, that might be a problem.
哦 那可就麻烦了
If anyone can do it, you can.
如果说有谁能帮我 那就只有你了
You are my little genius.
你是我所知道的唯一一个天才
Yes, thank you. After all these years, you haven't changed.
谢谢 这么多年过去了 你还是一点都没有变
I'll bring the hard drive and passport to the hotel
我会尽我所能的尽快把硬盘和护照
as soon as it's ready.
带到饭店去找你
You sure you got the right place?
你确定你找对了地方吗
It's the address he wrote down.
这就是他写的地址
I didn't sign up for this. It's a little sketchy.
我当初可没说我要做些 确实写得有点草
Can we go back?
我们可以回去了吧
Come on, we're right here. You ready?
快点 就是这里了 准备好了没
No.
没有
What kind of pimp doesn't open up for a potential doubleheader?
什么样的皮条客会不开门来迎接顾客呢
A dead pimp.
一个死了的皮条客
Oh, shit.
哦 靠
How bad is it?
怎么个情况
Remember when you started that lawn mower with the black kittens inside?
你还记得你当初把一只小猫放到除草机里么
Yeah. This is much worse.
恩 这比那更惨
Oh, damn!
我勒个去!
You weren't kidding about the dead part.
不要拿死人开玩笑
Ah-Ah! What the hell?
啊 这他妈是什么玩意儿
Are those...? Ahhhh!
那是... 啊!!!
Chick who did this must have been pissed.
干掉他的女人绝对是真的发毛了
What, a female did this?
啥 一个女人做的这些
I think so. Wanna see what she looks like?
我是这么认为的 想不想看看她长什么样
That blinking light. Shit!
看那个在闪的亮光 靠!
Security cam. I'm thinking it recorded everything just went down.
是安防摄像机 应该全都录下来了
Our sick, castrating bitch missed it cos it was bright outside.
外面有光所以那个变♥态♥的婊♥子♥忽略了这个
Course, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
当然 我有可能错了 但几率近乎为零
Look at this lady plying her trade.
我们看看这位女士是怎么玩的动手游戏
Oh, she's plying more than a trade.
哦 她玩的可比动手游戏强多了
Ohhh, God! Ohhhh!
哦哦哦 天呐! 嗷嗷嗷!
Oh, my God. Is she going for the...
额滴个神 她是要去...
Not the nuts, not the n-n-n... No!
别是他的蛋 不要是他-他-他...嗷!
..on a houseboat on the river in ltaly...
...在意大利一条河的一个船屋上
What? ltaly? .. near Ferrara.
什么意大利 ...在费拉拉附近
The arsehole sold her out! He sold the baby down the river and the houseboat!
这个混♥蛋♥把凯特给出♥卖♥♥♥了 那个孩子要完蛋了
We should probably warn her. Let me see this.
我们得去提醒她一下 看看这个
Er, Grushenka, Grushenka, Grushenka...
呃 格鲁什卡 格鲁什卡 格鲁什卡...
No Grushenkas here. Look for, er, Agrafena.
没有什么格鲁什卡 那找找 呃 艾格芬娜
Agrafena? Grushenka's short for Agrafena.
艾格芬娜? 格鲁什卡是艾格芬娜的简称
Grushenka's longer.
明明格鲁什卡更长一点
It's three syllab... Just look for the fucking number.
这个只有三个音节...你就直接给我找到号♥码就好
It's like the backwards Ks and Hs.
这后缀是K或者H的
Read The Brothers Karamazov.
不信去读读陀思妥耶夫斯基的卡拉马佐夫兄弟
You just read the Cliff Notes.
或者直接去看看精典荟萃
I read it. Look up the number.
我读过了 查你的号♥码吧
Well, I'll be damned! OK, here, you talk to her.
恩 我真是无语了 接通了 你和她说
Why don't you talk to her? No, dude, you talk to her. I'm nervous.
为什么不是你和她说 不要 我紧张
My stomach's bubbling.
我的胃已经开始翻腾了
I get sweaty armpits. Shut the fuck up.
我都出冷汗了 你♥他♥妈♥的还是闭嘴吧
Grushenka, listen. Someone is coming to kill you.
格鲁什卡 听我说 有人要来杀你
A very bad lady is coming to kill you.
一个非常狠辣的变♥态♥女人正赶过去杀你
You need to get out right now. Someone is coming to kill you and the baby.
赶快离开 有人要去杀你还有凯特的小孩儿
She's speaking Russian.
她说的是俄语 貌似听不懂我说的
What? Russian? Oh, let me see.
啥 俄语 好吧 让我来试试
You speak Russian?
你会说俄语?
I had a Russian girlfriend once.
我以前有过一个俄♥国♥的女朋友
Bitch! Get the fuck out of here!
婊♥子♥! 立刻滚开那里!
I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
我要杀了你! 我要杀了你!
I'll kill you! Get the fuck out of here!
我要杀了你! 快点滚开那里!
Are you threatening me? I'll kill you!
你这是在威胁我么 我要杀了你!
You think she understood that? Do you think I did?
你确定她能听懂你说的 我怎么知道
I think we need to go warn her in person.
我觉得咱们得亲自过去提醒她
I like you very much, young lady.
年轻的小姐 我真的很喜欢你
Your resilience, and dedication to your friend is admirable.
你的达观以及对于自己朋友的忠诚都让我心生钦佩
Oh-oh-oh.
哦-哦-哦
There we are.
可以了
You must understand, I will find Catalina anyway,
你要明白一点 我无论如何都会找到凯特琳娜的
and then your sacrifice and your nobility
你的牺牲行为和高尚品德
will all have been in vain.
都会只是一场徒劳的抗争
Oh dear, oh dear.
哦 亲爱的
Do you see these?
看到这些牙了没
These are to remind me of courage.
他们总是让我想起勇敢这种玩意儿
I had them made from the teeth of a young man
我在也门拷问一个男人的时候
I interrogated in the Yemen.
从他身上取下来做成的
He held out for eight days straight.
他坚持不屈服整整八天
The last thing he said to me before he died,
一直到死都什么都没说
having told us absolutely nothing, by the way, was the F word.
当然 爆粗口除外
Ahh, look who's just woken up.
啊 看看是谁醒了
Hello.
你好呀
Please... Hello! hello, relax.
求你... 你好! 你好 乖
Please leave the baby out of this.
求你放过这个孩子吧
Leave him alone.
放过他
Hola. How are you, little one?
你好 小不点
Leave him alone! Please let Alex be.
放过他! 求你放过亚历克斯
Oh, you like this toy, do you?
哦哟 你喜欢这个玩具 是么
Where is Cat, Grushenka?
凯特在哪里
Anthony I know I came over with this detective idea
尽管我真的很想当私♥人♥侦♥探♥
but I'm ready to wait tables.
不过我已经准备好去当服务生了
No, no, no, We gotta save this girl. You think she's still alive?
我们得要去救那个女人 你觉得她还活着么
I don't know. I hope so.
我也不知道 但我希望她还活着
This is morphine. It will make your death painless.
这是吗♥啡♥ 可以让你没有任何痛苦的死去的
I really don't know where she is.
我真的不知道她在哪里
Shh.
嘘
I believe you. Please, the baby.
我相信你说的话 求你 放过孩子
Yes, yes, I'll call the police.
好 好吧 我会报♥警♥
They'll take care of him.
他们会照顾这个孩子的
I want you to know I would never hurt a tiny baby.
你放心我从来不会去伤害一个小孩子的
Not on a Sunday.
除了周日
Hey! Hey!
喂! 喂!
Don't you know how to drive?
你是不知道怎么开快艇吗
I'm wet, bitch!
我身上都湿了 婊♥子♥!
Hello? Hello, this is Virgin Woolf?
喂 喂 是维尔京·沃夫么
This is Virginia Woolf.
我是
This is Catalina's father. You remember me?
我是凯特琳娜的父亲 你还记得我吗
Good morning, Mr Rona. How may I help you?
罗纳先生 早上好 有什么我能帮到您的么
Hello? Hello?
有人么
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
Ma'am, are you OK?
小姐 你还好吗
电影精选列表