Ground up, Anthony, ground up.
一点点来 安东尼 我们才起步嘛
Hey, you wanna watch the movie,
嘿 你是来看电影的吗
you need to buy a ticket.
得先买♥♥票哦
Er, let's see.
呃 等我看看
We're looking for a... Boden.
我们想要找一个...叫博登的人
Ah, Boda? It's me.
啊 博达? 就是我啊
Come on, guys, come on.
过来 小伙子们 过来看看
This is your office. You make here much money.
这就是你们的办公室 你们将在这里赚一大笔
You have all you need here. Big desk, free porno.
这里应有尽有 大办公桌 还可以看免费的三♥级♥片♥
Careful, careful. Boards rotten.
小心 小心 地板有点烂了
Here, you can put the papers.
这里 你们把文件可以都放在这里
And this is very important place.
这里也是一个很重要的设置
You can wash here or piss here.
你可以在这洗手也可以在这上厕所
Everybody must piss, yes.
毕竟 所有人都有三急
500 of month, but, er, for you, because I like your face,
五百一个月 但是 呃 看着你们面善
I give to you for four, OK?
就给你们一个月四百 如何
We'll take it.
成交
Good guys.
好小伙子
Yes. Come on, pay him.
好的 快点 把钱给他
Er, yes, come on. You ready to wait tables?
恩 好了 给钱吧 你准备好给我当服务生了吧
Ground up, ground up.
慢慢来 慢慢来
You make here big success. Ah.
你们会在这里发达起来的 啊
Enjoy. Thank you.
加油 谢谢
So we have an uninhabitable hovel
我们现在有了这么一个可以看圣诞情♥色♥电影
overlooking a Santa Claus snuff film.
的狗窝还是什么的地方
What's next?
接下来该做些什么
Staff.
职员
You know, I was in Army language school.
呃 我过去上的是军区外语学院
I speak five different languages.
我会说五种语言
Um, do you mind if we ask, Mr... Call me Dexter.
呃 不介意的话可否问一下 您... 叫我戴斯特就好
为人耿直 猛将兄 擅长交际 单手摔跤冠军
小强: 戴斯特·邓
OK, er, Dexter, um, how did you...?
好的 呃 戴斯特 呃 你是怎么...
Well, I mean, were you born like this?
呃 我的意思是你天生就这样么
He was in the Army. Oh. Oh, no.
他在军队呆过的 噢 噢 不是的
Shortly after I was discharged,
我被解雇后不久
my wife and I were vacationing in Florida,
我和我的妻子去弗罗里达度假
and we were involved in a shark attack.
结果我们被鲨鱼袭击了
Um, so that's how you lost...?
啊 所以你才这样的啊...
Oh, no, shark ate my wife. Oh, God.
哦 那到不是 鲨鱼把我的妻子吃了 天呐
Have you ever seen somebody you love eaten alive slowly,
你有过这样眼睁睁的看着自己心爱的人
one bite at a time?
被一点点生吞活剥的经历么
Er, he didn't eat her whole?
诶 鲨鱼没把她全部吞下去吗
Oh, they found her hole. And a piece of her ass on the beach.
啊 他们在海滩上找到了一点残渣 貌似是屁♥股♥
Just an empty thong and a broken dream.
空洞洞的衣服里面是我破碎的心
You know, that hits you kinda hard.
我想你们应该明白那是怎样的一种伤痛和打击
I started drinking heavyly and using intravenous drugs.
所以我开始酗酒和注射毒品
Lost my arm through an abscess caused by a dirty needle.
因为用了不干净的针头 我的一只手废掉了
I reached rock bottom about five years ago.
五年前我到达了人生的最低谷
I was living on the streets and begging and eating pet food.
我留宿街头 靠乞讨维生 吃的都是狗粮
Finally, I just threw myself under a subway train,
最后 我自暴自弃想去卧轨自杀
and landed on the rails, and well, that train just, whoosh!
我躺到了地铁的铁轨上 那个车 就是这样 嗖的一声
Popped my legs clean off.
把我的两条腿给卷跑了
Well, listen, you seem remarkably positive.
呃 我觉得 你的乐观精神真心让我很钦佩
I thank God every day for what happened to me.
我对于上帝为我安排的每一天都心存感激
You know, my accident,
你知道吗 那场意外
well, it brought me to the Lord.
让我懂得了上帝安排这一切的真意
I stopped drinking and drugging.
从那以后 我就戒了酒和毒品
I promised myself that I would make the most
我下定决心要好好抓住
out of every single opportunity that life afforded me.
生活中的任何一个机会
OK, well, I guess, um,
好吧 呃 我觉得 诶
practically speaking, could you maybe fill some of the requirements?
说点实在的 你可以做些什么呢
You see that phone over there?
看到在那里的电♥话♥了吧
Ring! Ring!
铃! 铃!
And I make a great cup of coffee, too.
还有我泡咖啡的手艺很不错
Well, when can you start?
好的 你什么时候能来上班
Give me a little nub.
合作愉快
Hello?
喂
Daniel Carver? This is Cat.
是丹尼尔·卡佛么 我是凯特
Cat, where are you?
凯特 你在哪儿呢
I'm so glad you're alive.
你竟然还活着实在是太让人庆幸了
How did you get my number?
你怎么有我的号♥码
I copied Ryder's address book.
我把赖德的号♥码簿给拷过来了
How very industrious. So what is this about?
真是努力的工作啊 所以你想干嘛
Wanted to touch base?
想和我来一腿?
I have your hard drive, OK?
我手上拿着你们要的硬盘
If you don't call off your dogs,
如果你不把你的那些走狗弄走的话
that movie of your boss will be
你们老板主演的电影我就上传到YouTube
the most-watched video on YouTube.
让他也当一次网络红人
Turn off the fucking music!
你给我把那个该死的音乐关了!
Oh!
哦!
You can't get anything off that hard drive sweetie.
你从那个硬盘是得不到任何信息的
It's got level 5 military encryption.
它是被军事加密过的
It's gonna purge itself like a Russian farm worker on Easter.
如果你擅自打开它会自动清空
That's why I took it to an expert. He figured it out.
我已经去找过专家 他已经解开了
Never lie to grown-ups sweetie.
你当我是三岁小毛孩儿呢
I'm old enough to be your sugar daddy.
我走的路比你过的桥还多
And I'll find you. I'll find you by the pm.
我会抓住你的 今天下午之前
Fuck.
靠
I found a car. Someone left it on the street.
我发现了一辆车 被人遗弃在街上
I could get 300 - 400 Euros for it, I'm sure.
转手卖♥♥了我估计能赚300-400欧元 绝对的
I don't know whose it is, don't care.
我也不知道那是谁的车 管他呢
Away! Away from the car!
滚! 离我的车远一点!
Away, you dirty shit!
滚开 你这个脏兮兮的小杂种!
I said get away from the car!
我说了给我走远一点!
Get away from the car
离我的车远一点
What? What did you do? Are you crazy?
啥 你做了什么 你是不是疯了
You stupid fuck. You said to kill the driver.
你个傻♥逼♥ 是你说的把开车的人给杀了
No said boy or girl.
又没说是男是女
You killed a cop? Yah.
你干掉了一个警♥察♥? 恩啊
You won't get paid for this. Fuckers!
你这一枪甭想我出钱 傻♥逼♥!
Shoot him.
干掉他
OK, now I'm really annoyed with you, princess.
好吧 我现在是真的被你惹火了 我的美人儿
It's time to bring in a professional.
看来得出动职业杀手来解决了
Plan B. As in Bingham.
启动B计划 海伦·宾厄姆该出场了
It's all good to see you, Helen. Thanks for thinking of me.
海伦 真高兴见到你 谢谢你还挂记着我
寻人专家 昆斯伯里猎狐冠军 格洛斯特公爵的二侄女
猎寻者: 海伦·宾厄姆
I'm always thinking of you.
我一直挂念着你
How's Maria? She's fine.
玛丽娅最近怎么样 挺好的
And Eliska? What is she now? Three?
伊丽丝卡呢 她多大了 该有三岁了吧
Three and a half. How lovely.
三岁半了 真幸福
You know Razwell?
你应该认识拉兹威尔的吧
Of course, since he was in short pants.
当然 他穿开裆裤的时候我俩就认识了
Hello, Helen.
你好啊 海伦
Oh, still using Acqua di Parma, Bob?
哟 鲍勃 还是用Acqua di Parma的古龙水呢
Old habits die hard.
江山易改本性难移
A real man never changes his cologne. Shall we?
真正的男人从不改变自己的古龙水品牌 我们走吧
The hard drive has a level-five encryption.
那个硬盘是被五级加密了的
She won't be able to get anything out of it.
她肯定没办法看到里面内容
And yet, you'll pay top euro to get it back.
尽管这样 你还是准备付一大笔钱把它夺回来
What's on the hard drive, Daniel?
那个硬盘上到底有些什么 丹尼尔
Baby pictures. Hm.
我女儿的照片 哼
That's need-to-know, Helen.
你该知道的就是这些 海伦
Trust me, you don't need to know.
相信我 其他的你不需要知道
And the girl? What do we know about her?
那个女人呢 你们对她都有什么资料
Bob?
鲍勃
Thank you.
谢谢
Her name is Catalina Rona, also answers to Cat.
她叫凯特琳娜·罗娜 也被叫做凯特
Left her rustic, rural homeland of Andorra looking for work,
离开安道尔那种穷乡僻壤出来找活儿做
and found her true calling sprawling and balling.
实际上就是一个高级一点的鸡
Oh, my goodness.
哦 真可怜
电影精选列表