Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome.
不客气
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Up the stairs, ma'am.
小姐 请往这边走
Come on, let's go. I'm coming. I'm coming.
快点 我们走吧 来了
Good evening, ladies.
晚上好 女士们
Purses.
钱包
Good evening. Can you open your jacket, please?
您好 请问能不能把你的夹克敞开
Excuse me!
不好意思!
Follow me.
跟我来
Why all the security?
为什么保全搞得这么大排场
OK, big boys with the big guns,
很好啊 一群肌肉男带着一堆枪
I feel protected. They are not here to protect us.
我觉得很有安全感 他们又不是来保护我们的
I have a bad feeling about this.
我有种不好的预感
Cat, don't worry.
凯特 不要想太多
Yeah, but just stay safe, OK?
恩 不过你要注意安全 好吧
Yes, don't worry about me.
知道啦 不用替我♥操♥心了
政♥治♥皮条客 高端武器商 有妻有女
老大: 布兰科·杰维驰
Goddamn. They're having a fun night.
擦 他们今晚可逍遥了
Check it out.
你看看
乌克兰武装部队高级执行官 因贩卖♥♥军♥火♥被起诉 杰维驰首席保镖
执行者: 丹尼尔·卡佛
Are you crazy?
你发♥情♥期到了
Ooh, I like the chick in the back, the blonde one.
哦 我喜欢后面那个妞儿 金发美眉
Yeah. Do you think she's got her real tits?
真不错 你觉得她的胸是真的么
酗酒成性 前国会议员 欧妹控
变♥态♥: 比尔·克雷夫
Jakovic, hi. I owe you, pal.
杰维驰 嘿 谢谢你了 伙计
See you.
等会儿见
No, no, no, thank you.
不用了 不用了 谢谢
Come on!
来吧!
Take that!
等着接招吧!
Oh-ho! That's good.
哦嚯! 太赞了
That's really good.
实在是太赞了
I'm going to take this off.
让我来把这个给脱掉
Take it off. Who wants to fuck a big, fat, fabulous American?
让我脱♥光♥ 谁要来搞我这个美国大胖子
I want to fuck. You do?
我要 真的吗
Do you know each other?
你们两个认识的吗
No. Well, you will soon.
不认识 恩 很快就会认识了
Hi, I'm Lela. Cat. Nice to meet you.
嗨 我是里拉 凯特 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你 我很高兴能认识你们俩
Sava. Come, come.
萨瓦 来 来
Come.
快尝一下
Please, please. Anthony, very full.
拜托你 尝尝看 安东尼 我真的很饱了
Sava, how can you sell the food
萨瓦 你连要卖♥♥的食物的味道怎么样都不知道
if you don't know what it tastes like?
怎么可能会卖♥♥的出去呢
My stomach, its very...
我的胃 真的是...
Full, I know.
很饱 我了解了
尖子生 智商145 厨艺家 但依旧潦倒
寂♥寞♥男♥: 安东尼·赫斯特
You and you and me...
你 还有你 我们一起...
What? What the fuck? What are you doing here?!
哈 这是怎么回事 你怎么来这儿了
无业游民 安东尼的死党 卡拉OK控
活宝: 朱利安·西姆斯
Jesus Christ! What are you...?
天呐! 你这是...?
Jesus! You're wet nigga man.
额滴个神! 你身上是湿的
Why are you here? I came to see my best friend. What's going on.
你怎么跑到这儿来了 我来看我最好的朋友的呀
Meet my ladies. Oh, Jesus Christ.
把这些漂亮的小姐们给你介绍一下 哦 天呐
This is, er, Eva? Jieva.
这一位是 呃 伊娃 耶娃
Jieva. Mmhm.
耶娃 恩哼
And this is Natsuya? Nastasya.
这一位是娜苏亚 纳斯塔希娅
NNastasya. Nastasya, yes.
纳 纳斯塔希娅 纳斯塔希娅 没错
Uh-uh. It doesn't matter. Yeah, yeah. anyway.
恩恩 无所谓的
This is my oldest friend right here, Anthony.
这是我的老朋友 安东尼
How are you doing? Hi.
你最近怎样 嗨
I saved him from many brutal beat-downs.
想当年可是我把他从恶势力手中解救下来的
Hey!
嘿
True, It's true.
这倒是真的
How beautiful are they? Look at that body.
她们是不是很正啊 看看这
You need a place to stay or what?
你是不是还要找个地方住
No, I'm good, I am good man.
不用了
I came in yesterday
我昨天到这儿的
got a little spot down the street.
我自己在这找到住的地方了
They laid it out, flat screen TV, satellite dish,
设施齐全 平板电视 小冰箱 还有卫♥星♥电♥视♥哦
minibar, got 950 channels.
能收到950个频道呢
I'm watching the game. No, you didn't.
我还在那儿看篮球赛呢 不 你没有
What you talking about? It's bullshit.
你这话什么意思 全都是扯
What? Yesterday was the tenth. No international travel.
什么 昨天是十号♥ 没有国际航♥班♥
It's now 3.27, it means you got in around 2pm,
现在是3点27 所以你是大概下午2点左右到的
which makes it the British Air 9.15 from Philly
那么你就是早上9:15 从费城坐的英航航♥班♥
then you take train.
然后坐火车到的这里
Unless you're giving hand jobs to LeBron theres,
除非你是给勒布朗·詹姆斯打手♥枪♥
no way you saw a basketball player.
否则你绝不可能看到什么篮球运动员
There's three channels only so...
只有三个频道可以看到所以...
OK. Well. You need a place to stay.
好吧 你需要一个住的地方
Yes. I told them they could stay with us.
我说了她们可以和我们一起
No, They can't stay with us. You got a girlfriend?
不行 你有了女朋友了吗
No, but you do. You do?
我没有 但是你有 你有?
You have a girlfriend? What happened was...
你已经有了女朋友了? 实际上...
Why you here? What happened with Stephanie?
为什么你会在这儿 斯蒂芬妮怎么样了
I've been promoted, so I'm moving to California. The movers come tomorrow.
我升职了所以得要搬去加州 我明天就搬走
I want you and your shit out of here by this afternoon.
我要你还有你的那些破烂玩意儿都滚出去
Here, 300 bucks.
这300美元给你
Good luck. You're paying me to move?
祝你好运 你给我钱赶我走?
The funniest thing though deep down, I think she really loves me though.
但是我觉得从心底里 她还是爱着我的
You can stay on my couch, allright help with the restaurant. it will be fun.
你来我餐馆帮手的话可以把我的沙发让给你睡
Sava.
萨瓦
Get these girls a cab.
给这两位小姐叫辆出租车
You'd take away my hoasis?
你要把我今晚的性福生活给送走吗
Come on, you're going to help me cook. Make something good.
来 过来给我打下手 做点正经事
They need to help me cook, too.
我也要她们来帮忙打下手
I'm right up here.
我在那里等着你
So? You like it?
怎么样 喜欢么
Yeah. You want me to be straight up?
恩 你要我说真话吗
OK, fuck it. Go next door and eat yak butter and deep-fried Twinkies.
好吧 妈的 去隔壁吃酱香鸡腿堡去吧
No, no, no, no! Let me finish this.
别 别 别这样! 我会把它吃完的
I'm just saying, maybe the restaurant business really isn't for you.
我只是想说 也许做餐馆并不适合你
I don't know, It's more a people-pleasing type thing you know
这是要取悦人的事
and you're not really a people-pleasing person.
而你很明显不在行
So what do I do, man, huh? You tell me.
那我应该做什么 哈 你和我说说
I'm supposed to give in or I'm supposed serve
难道我也得去做
the hotpockets and Chef Boyardee like everybody else?
火锅或者快餐之类没有技术含量的食物吗
Yeah. If you wanna win paying customers, yes.
为了能有顾客 是这样没错
Hey, I've got to drop this deuce. Go.
喂 我要把霉运赶跑 去吧
Where's the bathroom? I'm just playing.
洗手间在哪里 我只是说着玩的
I'm going to take a leak real quick.
我得要赶快撒泡尿
单亲妈妈 安道尔人 最近失业
秀人妹: 特琳娜·罗娜
May I please use your phone?
请问能不能借用一下电♥话♥
Yeah, it's right back there on the right.
没问题 就在那后面 右边
Er, wait, you want maybe a drink?
呃 等一下 你要不要喝点水
A little wine? Something to eat?
要不要喝点红酒 或者来点吃的
Rain check.
不用了
Oh, my gosh.
哦 天呐
Hello?
喂
AV摄影师 迷幻药控 猫女的合作伙伴
皮条客: 赖德
Ryder, it's me, Cat.
赖德 是我 凯特
What the fuck did you do? Me? I survived, that's what I did.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗 我? 我在努力的活下来
They said there was an accident. Their guns accidentally went off
他们说出了意外 他们对我们开枪了
multiple times and shot all the multiple girls?
所有的姑娘都被杀了
Don't worry, we'll take care of it. You'll be fine.
不要担心 我们会对很仁慈 不会有什么痛苦的
I wonder where her baby is.
我想知道她的孩子在哪儿
Er, what baby? The little bruise around her pinky.
呃 什么孩子 看她小指上的伤痕
My sister-in-law's baby was teething,
我侄子长牙的时候也是这样
She'd let her teeth on her pinky and it left a bruise.
他会在她妈妈小指上磨牙然后留下那样一个痕迹
电影精选列表