Wait, what? Are you crazy?
等等 你说什么? 你疯了吗?
Hey, I can't do that!
我可办不了 !
Shit!
该死 !
Get on the way, you can do it, Sam.
马上去 你可以办到的
You'll be surprise how easy it is.
Sam 你会发现其实很简单的
You see, the majority of men are cowards, ain't that right, Sam?
你知道的 大多数男人是胆小鬼 是吗?Sam
All women are cowards.
而所有女人都是胆小鬼
Fear of this gun will drive them to obey every command...
对枪的恐惧会让他们服从任何命令
just as you obey mine. Now, get in there and do it.
就像你现在服从我一样 马上给我去抢
Running time for my orders, Sam. I want my fucking money.
听我的命令 Sam 我只想要回我的钱
Now, go in there and do it. Alright, alright. Just relax.
现在就给我去抢 ! 行了 行了 放松点
Sam?
Sam?
Your phone.
你的手♥机♥
Fuck.
靠
Hello?
喂?
Sam, it's me.
Sam 是我
I want you to keep the line open.
我要你保持通话
I wanna hear everything that's going on in there, you understand?
我想听到里面发生的事情 明白吗?
If you get ugly,
如果耍花招
the line goes dead, your wife goes dead with it, you understand?
你老婆就完了 明白?
Yeah.
明白
Give me all the money!
把钱都拿出来 !
Paper or plastic?
现金还是信♥用♥卡♥?
Jesus Christ, I don't care!
什么都行
Fuck you!
靠 !
Fuck you!
靠 !
It's good, ain't it?
很不错 是吧?
Give me the gun, Sam.
给我枪 Sam
Count the money for him, Leslie. He seems a little nervous.
帮他数下钱 Leslie 他看上去有点崩溃了
Let's see how you did, Sam.
看看你的成绩如何 Sam
How much, baby?
多少钱?亲爱的
$46♥4♥.
46♥4♥美元
$46♥4♥.
46♥4♥美元
That's not a great score, Sam.
成绩不是很好啊 Sam
Why didn't you get the coins?
你怎么不拿硬币?
What do you mean, I didn't get the coins!
你什么意思 我没拿硬币
I didn't I'm supposed to!
你没让我拿硬币
Now, you got that from the movies, right?
你从电影里学的是吗?
That's what stupid movies get you.
你看的是什么傻电影
Money is money. You get it all.
钱就是钱 你得全部拿走
Okay.
好吧
That's $46♥4♥, subtracted from the balance of $13,876.
13,876减去46♥4♥…
that comes to $13,412...
等于13,412美元
left to get.
咱们得搞到
Your turn.
该你上你
Not me.
不是我
Why?
为什么?
Because you're a woman?
因为你是个女人?
The vagina gives you special privileges, does it?
奶♥子♥给你特权 是吗?
You, American women always want equality.
你们美国女人总是追求平等
Well, I'm giving it to you.
那我现在成全你
And get the change this time.
这次可以平等了
Same deal.
还是一样
You get killed in there and Sam he pays the price.
你要是死了 Sam买♥♥单
Okay?
好吗?
Got it.
知道了
Raise your hands!
举起手来 !
Give me the money, asshole!
把钱给我 娘们 !
Come on, come on!
快点 快点 !
Put it in a bag!
放到袋子里 !
The coins too!
硬币也是 !
Come on!
快点 !
And give me a pack of cigarettes.
再给我一包烟
What kind?
哪种?
I don't care, the green ones. Menthol?
随便 绿色哪种 薄荷的?
Just give me a goddamn carton!
给我一条 !
Get on the floor!
趴在地上 !
Get down and don't move for 5 minutes or you die!
在地上趴5分钟 要不然就杀了你 !
Give me the gun.
给我枪
Physical power over others tastes sweet in the mouth.
暴♥力♥总比甜言蜜语要强
Especially for a woman...
尤其对女人来说
who doesn't often get the experience.
谁没经历过呢
Feeds you like mother's milk.
就像喂你母乳一样
It's almost sexual, isn't it Leslie?
差不多就是性♥爱♥ 是吗?Leslie
Hey, where did you get those?
嘿 你在哪儿弄到的?
I took them.
刚刚拿的
Oh, you shoplifted.
你在商店偷的
Shoplifted?
商店偷的?
Okay, count all the money, Leslie.
好吧 数下钱 Leslie
$525.87.
525.87美元
My haul was bigger.
我抢的比你多
Leslie?
Leslie?
The day's total haul is $2128.16.
今天一共抢了2128.16美元
Subtracted from our outstanding total leaves...
减去之后 我们还差…
$11,283.84.
11,283.84美元
Ain't no great shape, folks. $2,100 for a whole day's work.
还不错 伙计 一天就搞了2100美元
Actually, it's $2128.16.
应该是2128.16美元
Turn on the TV, Sam.
打开电视 Sam
It's time for the news. Go.
现在是新闻时间 去吧
You're watching WGN, News at 9.
您正在收看9频道的WGN新闻台
Sit by me, Leslie.
坐过来 Leslie
Armed robberies occurred today in the Chicago area.
今天芝加哥发生持械抢劫案件
Two men and one woman held up a liquor store this morning...
两位男子和一位女子今早抢劫一间烟酒店
and escaped capture. Police believed it's the same trio...
并且逃脱了追捕 警方认为这三位抢劫犯
that went on to rob six more
与今天的6起
convenience store in an all day crime spree.
便利店抢劫案有关
Police estimates, the robbers got away with over $10,000.
警方估计 他们抢劫的金额超过10,000美元
That's bullshit!
胡说 !
There was a lie about the take. Insurance fraud.
有人说谎 想骗保险
Everybody's crooked. Everybody.
没有老实的人
Police have compiled the sketch of the trio.
警方已收集到这三个人的画像
Isn't that stupid? Those drawings never looked like anybody.
画的真烂 一个都不像
In the history of the world,
历史上从来没有
they've never caught a criminal based on those stupid things.
用画像抓到人的
99 Store manager
99个便利店老板
who has been robbed more than ten times.
他已经被抢了10多次
I know that guy.
我知道那家伙
Bearshit Tenderfeet.
Bearshit Tenderfeet(熊屎童子军)
I've been robbed by the best thieves in Chicago!
我被芝加哥最笨的强盗给抢了
These are amateurs!
他们太业余了
Fuck him!
靠 !
The getaway car was a cream-colored station wagon,
抢劫犯开着一辆米色的旅行车逃走
believed to be a Buick.
应该是别克车
Shit!
该死 !
In other news...
其它新闻…
They know our car. They don't know anything.
他们知道了我们的车 他们什么都不知道
They got no license number, no photos, no names.
他们没有车牌号♥ 没有照片 没有名字
Detroit made ten zillion of those cars. Relax.
底特律有无数那样的车 没事的
Anyway, Tomorrow, we'll use my car.
行了 明天开我的车
You're sideling up to side.
你站在他那边了
I'm not sideling.
我没站在他那边
You sat beside him, Les. You cooked his meat.
你坐他旁边 Les 你还给他做肉吃呢
Sam, I'm sorry.
Sam 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
We're both scared of him and we have a right to be.
我们都很怕他 我们没办法
He's dangerous. He's crazy and he's making us crazy.
他很危险 他是疯子 他把我们也弄疯了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Empty the register, man. Let's go!
把钱都拿给我 快点 !
Come on, hurry up, hurry up!
快点 !快点 !
Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事 !
电影精选列表