British Airways flight 297
英国航♥空♥ 航♥班♥297
from London now arriving at gate 12.
起飞城市伦敦 现在抵达12号♥登机门
Hi.
嗨
Rooms are at 39 bucks day rate, 29 bucks overnight.
房♥间一天39美元 晚上29美元
Well, it's cheaper to stay overnight. Damn right!
晚上还要便宜些 对的
Days are for sex. Sex costs money.
白天的房♥间是给做♥爱♥的 做♥爱♥成本高
Want a room or not? Yes for a week, please.
要不要来一间? 好 住一个星期
That will be 203 bucks in advance.
203美元…预付
It will be unit 13.
13号♥房♥
Check-out at noon Thursday night.
周四晚结账
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
What's up, man! Come here!
嘿 干嘛 伙计 ! 过来 !
Open Gate 6!
开6号♥门 !
Are you alright? Yeah.
还好吗? 是的
Glad you could make it, bro.
很高兴你做到了 兄弟
What the fuck did you go to Chicago, anyway?
你♥他♥妈♥的来芝加哥干嘛?
Are there not trade back home?
家里没有生意了?
Their expensive lake views and corn fed American pussies, why ask?
为了他们昂贵的湖景和爆米花喂大的女人 你说呢?
Jesus. Are you on the streets long enough again?
Jesus 你又无家可归了?
Okay I'm here, Reese. You said you make it worth my while.
好吧 我在这儿 Reese 你说过你要酬谢我的
Listen.
听着
Somebody is a dog track. And they think it was me.
有人像只狗一样跟着我 他们认为是我做的
But you are innocent. Of course I am.
但你是无辜的 当然
The bad guys wore masks.
混♥蛋♥们都戴着面具
Plus, one of them got accidentally killed by the cops.
还有 他们当中一人被警♥察♥杀了
The car is getting north bound in Lower Wacker
逃犯正往Lower Wacker和
and Van Buren.
Van Buren的北边开去
I see it.
看到了
Goddamnit! Shut fuck up.
该死 ! 他妈的闭嘴 !
What the fuck happened, Reese?
他妈的怎么了 Reese?
Fucking crooked cops getting on duty!
该死的警♥察♥还跟着
That's what fucking happened.
你说怎么了?
Bastards!
混♥蛋♥ !
Get out!
出去 !
Get out!
出去 !
Get the fuck out!
他妈的出去 !
He's got a gun! He's got a gun!
他拿着枪 ! 他拿着枪 !
Drop the gun!
放下枪 !
You in the truck, let me see your hands!
把手举起来 !
Put them up! Let me see your hands!
举起手来 !
Get in the car.
进去 !
No witnesses, no money, no conviction, right?
没有证人 没有钱 没法定罪 是吗?
How much did they get?
他们拿了多少?
These bad guys? At least half a million.
那些混♥蛋♥? 至少50万
Maybe more.
可能更多
Okay, I'm interested.
好吧 我有兴趣
Where?
在哪?
I had to toss it.
我当时必须得扔掉
Where? Dan Ryan expressway.
在哪? Dan Ryan高速路
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥ !
Reese, what the fuck are you doing? Our money!
Reese 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛? 我们的钱 !
Shut the fuck up, will you?
妈的闭嘴 好吗?
Do you think it's still there?
你觉得还在那儿吗?
It's not there. Then where is it?
不在 那在哪?
Well, it landed on this guy's car, you know. A white-do.
掉到一个人的车上 一个白人
Okay, what kind of car? An old car.
什么样的车 一个旧车
Old station wagon. Wood on the sides, you know?
旧旅行车 车边是木头的 知道吧?
Yeah, wood on the sides.
对 木头车边
Shit! Fucking piss!
靠 ! 操蛋 !
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 !
Why me?
为什么是我?
Ten zillion fucking cars in goddamn Chicago
芝加哥那么多车
and this motherfucker ass...
而这个狗♥日♥的♥……
Jesus Christ.
天啊…
You want to shower first?
你想先去洗澡吗?
No, you go ahead.
不 你先去吧
Okay.
好吧
Don't be down, Sam. It will all work out.
别不开心了 Sam 会没事的
You want me to pick you up at work?
要我去接你下班吗?
No, I'll meet with you. The walk will do me good.
不用了 一会儿碰面 走路有益健康
See you later, then? Yeah.
那么 一会见? 好的
Damn!
靠 !
What the hell are you doing, man?
你到底在干嘛?伙计
Jesus Christ, Reese! Are you fucking crazy?
天啊 Reese ! 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Fucking keep it down!
他妈的冷静点 !
In Chicago, Reese.
在芝加哥 Reese
The car capital of the northern USA and
北美的汽车最多的城市
you expect me to find one fucking car.
你觉得我可以找到那辆车吗
Forget it, your boy got lucky. Listen to me.
算了吧 我没你好运 听我说
This barney came into his lock only two days ago.
他的刹车两天前刚坏
The trail is still hot to the street or snatch.
目前线索还是有的
He'll use cash and that's what set him
和其他人不一样
apart from the other worker and folks.
他会使用现金
First thing he'll do is buy a new car , cash...
他第一件事肯定是买♥♥车 用现金
and that's how you get him.
这就是找到他的线索
Now split is 50-50. Are you in or out?
五五分成 干不干?
I'm here, aren't I?
我在这儿 不是吗
I'll give my best shot.
我会尽力的
You're the sales manager? Yeah, that's me.
你是销♥售♥经理吗? 是 我是
Can you help me?
可以帮个忙吗
I'm sure as hell try.
当然 我尽量
If somebody comes in here and buys a car for cash...
如果有人来这里用现金买♥♥车
what do you do?
你会怎么做?
Cream in my calvins.
天上掉馅饼了
What official things do you do?
你们通常怎么处理?
Well, since there is no bank, there's no loan application,
嗯…因为没有涉及银行 没有贷款申请
no insurance, papers to fill out and no loan officer, see.
没有保险 没有东西要填 没有信贷员
But the only thing we do on a cash deal...
对于现金交易 我们唯一要做的是…
is to document the state tax and licensing.
记录州税和发放许可证
How? It's a form.
怎么弄? 就是个形式
Here.
你看
But I gotta tell you cash is rare.
但我得告诉你 现金交易很少有
Once, maybe two times a year do I see a cash deal.
我见到的现金交易 一年也就一两次
Is this document method of payment?
这个是支付方式的表格吗?
Right there on that line, see?
看到那一栏了吗?
You have to list the bank, the finance company ...
你得填上银行 信贷公♥司♥…
or you stamp it "cash".
或者盖上"现金"
And where do this go? Chicago DMB, Central Branch.
那这个要送到哪儿去? 芝加哥DMB总部
Thank, buddy.
谢了 哥们
Hey, you're welcome. You rude fucking gumba.
嘿 不客气 你还真没礼貌
I can't imagine why he's late, Mr. Dale.
我也不知道他为什么会迟到 Dale先生
He knew we're meeting at 10:30.
他知道我们10:30见面
I believe this is the very nature of our problem, Ms. Phelan.
我认为这就是我们的问题所在 Phelan女士
Buying a house is a major responsibility.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子是主要责任
I do not think Mr. Phelan is facing his ...
但我认为Phelan先生在承担责任
commitment in a responsible manner.
方面没有实现他的承诺
You and your husband are 120 days behind in payments.
你和你丈夫的还款已经延期120天了
This constitutes serious careers
这对我们的机构
to an institution of this small size.
造成了严重的后果
Mr. Dale, we know where we stand. We've been unemployed.
Dale先生 我们知道我们的状况 我们之前失业了
We're both working now, we'll catch up.
我们现在都在工作 我们会努力的
You're asking much of this institution to reschedule your loan...
你问了很多关于修改还贷时间的问题
especially in view of Mr. Phelan's tardiness...
尤其是因为Phelan先生的拖欠
both in legal payments and today's appointment.
不管是法定的还贷 还是现在的合约
Where have you been? I'll tell later.
你去哪了? 待会儿再说
Mr. Dale, our banker. Let me guess.
Dale先生 我们的银行经理 让我猜猜看
You being the weany that you are, you're not gonna
你这个小气鬼
reschedule our payments. Is that right?
应该不会修改我们的还贷时间 对吧?
What?
什么?
What did you say?
你说什么?
电影精选列表