Did you hear that accent?
你听到那语气了吗?
Yeah, ain't no regular white boy.
是的 不是一般的白人
Come on, let's just go. Is he Spanish?
行了 我们走吧 他是西班牙人吗?
Hi.
嗨
Mr. Bearshit Tenderfeet?
熊屎童子军? (字面含义)
No, no, no. Pronounce this way please ...
不 不 不 应该这样读
I can helped you, please.
有什么要帮忙的吗?
Yeah, helped me.
是的 需要帮忙
Nice Chevy over there.
那个雪佛兰不错
Oh yeah, my Chevrolet. Great American automobile.
哦是的 我的雪佛兰 很棒的美国汽车
I like it too much. Chevrolet.
我很喜欢它 雪佛兰
Big favorite for you, Arabs, is it?
你的最爱 是吗?阿♥拉♥伯人
Arab?
阿♥拉♥伯人?
That's bullshit! I'm Sikh from India!
胡说 ! 我是印度的锡克教♥徒♥
I don't make no 9/11. I make 9/9! My beautiful store!
我没参与过9.11 我搞的是9.9 !我的漂亮商店!
Mr. Melvin Goldberg?
Melvin犹太老板?
Who wants to know?
什么事?
I'm from Bavarian Motor Works. The what?
我来自巴伐利亚汽车厂 什么?
BMW. Bavarian Motor Works.
BMW 巴伐利亚汽车厂
Your new car there.
你的新车
Yeah, well.
是的
So?
然后呢?
I'd like to ask you a couple of questions, if you don't mind...
如果不介意的话 我想问你几个问题
About your new Beemer. No, thanks. Beat it.
关于你的新宝马车 不 谢谢 滚开 !
My company is offering $100 for a simple 5-minute interview.
就5分钟的简单访谈 我们公♥司♥提供100美元报酬
Yeah.
好吧
Come inside.
进来
Yes!
中了
So ...
那么…
How long have you had the car?
你买♥♥这辆车多久了?
Eight days.
8天
Do you like the BMW?
你喜欢BMW吗?
Hell, yes. Don't everybody?
是的 每个人都喜欢
Even those goddamn Mercedes fools are changing to BMW now.
那些开奔驰的傻瓜现在都换BMW了
Aren't you gonna write stuff down?
你不用笔记录点什么吗?
I've got a good memory.
我记忆很好
How long, did you say, you finance the car?
你刚才说这车要分期付款多久?
I didn't say.
我没有说过
Why the hell do you wanna know that anyhow?
你为什么要知道这些?
Just helps us to determine buying trends and sort them out.
仅仅确定并整理出购买♥♥趋势
24 months.
24个月
It says you paid cash.
上面写着你是付现金的
Exit!
滚出去 !
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Get the fuck out of my house!
滚出我的房♥子 !
Sit down.
坐下
Fuck you!
操你 !
Get the hell out Or I'll throw your ass out.
滚出去 否则我让你屁♥股♥开花
The suitcase? Where is the suitcase, Goldberg?
手提箱呢? 手提箱在哪?犹太老板
The money. Where the fuck is it?
钱呢? 在哪?
I'm sorry, mister.
对不起 先生
I'll replace the cash, I promise.
我会把钱放回去的 我保证
So, it was you?
那么 是你拿了?
Yeah? I did it.
是吗? 是我做的
But I'll put it back, honest to God.
但我会放回去的 对天发誓
What do you mean? You spent it all. You spent half a million?
你什么意思?花光了?花了50万?
What?
什么?
No, no ... Talk to me Jew motherfucker.
不 不… 告诉我 你这个犹太混♥蛋♥
I work for Gen-Am.
我在Gen-Am工作
I stole the money. I admit it.
我偷了钱 我承认
But I did, because they are extorting the customers.
但是我偷钱是因为他们敲诈客户
They're rip offs man. They're chaining the public.
他们是宰客 他们欺骗人♥民♥
I'll pay it back though, honest.
但我会还钱的 真的
Was your old car a station wagon?
你之前的旧车是旅行车吗?
No way! You a cop?
不可能 ! 你是警♥察♥?
If you're fucking lying, I'll kill you...
你要是再说谎 我就杀了你…
and I'll kill you fucking slowly.
我会慢慢地杀你
I traded a pickup truck for that BMW.
我卖♥♥了一辆小卡车 然后买♥♥了那辆宝马
A 1993 Ford F-150.
1993年的福特F-150
Call them, mister.
打电♥话♥给他们 先生
Yeah.
是的
I stole the money, but not with a suitcase.
我偷了钱 但没有手提箱
I used a paper bag.
我用的是纸袋
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
You're welcome. Enjoy.
不客气 请用吧
To the good life and the fulfillment of our wildest dreams.
为美好生活 为我们做梦都想不到的好事
To my husband may he ever be so lucky.
为从没这么好运过的老公
We should do that more often.
我们应该经常这样
What got into us?
我们这是怎么了?
Cash.
现金
Morning, Mr. Phelan.
早上 Phelan先生
Good morning, Mrs. Phelan.
早上 Phelan女士
Sleep well?
睡得好吗?
Yes, I did.
是的 睡得很好
Ready for breakfast?
准备吃早餐?
Yeah.
好啊
Breakfast too, huh?
吃太多早餐了吧?
Indeed.
的确
Nothing is too good for Mr. Lucky, Sam Phelan.
对于幸运Sam Phelan先生来说没什么是好吃的了
Eat. I will.
吃吧 好的
I'm headed for the shower.
我去洗澡了
Hi Mr. Sam Phelan?
嗨 Sam Phelan先生?
Yeah, you're early we weren't expecting you till noon.
是的 你来的真早 我们还以为你中午来呢
I doubt you are expecting me at all.
我还以为你等着我呢
You're the Chunky Chicken franchise rep, aren't you?
你是忌廉鸡的推销员 是吗?
No.
不是
Okay, I'm sorry. I thought...
哦 对不起 我以为…
What can I do for you?
需要帮忙吗?
I'd like to talk to you about your new Range Rover.
我想和你谈下你的新越野车
I'm from the factory.
我是工厂派来的
Yeah, right.
是的
It's kind of bad timing. It will only take a minute.
但现在时间不对 就一分钟
Yeah, okay, come on in. Just a minute though.
好吧 进来吧 但就一分钟
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Take a seat.
坐吧
I was just about to make a coffee if you want one.
我去弄杯咖啡 如果你想喝的话
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Looking to invest?
在看投资?
Oh, yeah. My wife and I we want to start our own business.
是啊 我妻子和我想做点生意
Yeah?
是吗?
Recently consumed cash, did you?
最近你花了很多钱吧?
Listen, mister, I don't have a holding time here so...
先生 我没有太多时间 所以…
Sorry.
抱歉
So, were you enjoying the Range Rover?
那么 你喜欢你的越野车吗?
What do you mean, how it handles? Stuff like that?
什么意思?好不好开?还是?
It's great, we love it.
很棒啊 我们很喜欢它
How does it compare to your old car?
和你的旧车相比呢?
That's no comparison.
哈 没法比
What was your old car?
你的旧车是什么车?
It's a Buick station wagon. Piece of crap.
别克旅行车 垃圾来着
Was it the one with the wood on the sides?
是木头车边的吗?
You said you're from the factory. What factory?
你说你是工厂派来的? 什么工厂?
Hey, listen...
嘿 听着
I think you better leave now.
我想你最好还是现在走吧
This...
这个…
business you want...
你想做的生意…
you're looking to invest... What? Half a million...
你在找投资项目... 50万...
in cash?
用现金?
Hey, listen, I'm actually expecting somebody,
听着 我其实在等人过来
So, I gotta, I gotta clean up...
所以 我得清理一下
电影精选列表