帮我打下火
Help me light this.
这他妈为什么这么冷
How the hell is it so cold?
你知道电影里一般会怎么做吗
You know how like... how you do in the movies,
点燃垃圾箱 你那样做过吗
put the fire in the trash can. You ever do that in real life?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道有些那个在哪
I know where some of those are.
你想听我读第一页吗
Do you want me to read the first page?
不 我在梦中知道了
No, I know that one in my sleep.
读她写的最后一页
Read the last page that she wrote on.
我今天发现我已经一周没在学校说过话了
"I realized today that I didn't even say a word at school all week.
有时我会被自己难听的声音吓到 因为我已经很久没有听到了
"Sometimes I am surprised by how my oice sounds because I have not heard it in days."
克雷格叔叔又老又恐怖
Uncle Craig is old and scary.
他酗酒 骂我
He drinks beer and yells at me.
他在沙发上抽烟直到他睡着
He smokes his cigarettes until he falls asleep on the couch.
这他妈是什么 啊
What is this shit, huh?
你要烧了这房♥子啊 蠢蛋
You're gonna burn the house down, stupid child!
你不该在这的 你懂吗
You're not supposed to be here. Do you understand that?
滚
Go away!
我也希望我不在这
I wish I wasn't here, either.
有时我甚至渴望在妈妈死时跟她一起去了
Sometimes I wish I could have died with Mommy, when she died.
那我的人生就不会有这段如此糟糕的回忆了
"My life wouldn't have had this sad part.
我难过的时间越久
"The longer I am sad, the harder it is
就越难想起好的事情
"to remember anything ever good happened to me."
我本以为我只是悲伤
I thought I was just sad...
一切会好起来的
And it would get better,
但是我现在觉得这会是我的一生
but now I think my life has turned sad and that's the way it is from now on.
我嫉妒妈妈
I'm jealous of Mom.
我想去天堂陪她
I want to go be in heaven with her.
我们就又会幸福的在一起了
"We would be happy again...
而甚至没人知道我离去了
"and nobody down here would ever know I left."
你♥他♥妈♥找的什么玩意给我读
What have you got me reading this shit for, man?
噢 你能不要喜欢我吗
Pfft! Will you just stop liking me, man?
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
不 我不是什么好人
No, I ain't no good guy.
但你是战争里的英雄
But you're a war hero.
我杀了个女孩
I killed a girl, man.
那些人 他们朝我们开枪
These guys, they were shooting at us.
当我反击时他们把她推到前面站着
They made her stand in front when I shot back.
队长说这个是人肉盾牌 如果打到她也不是我的错
Captain, he called it a "human shield," said it wasn't my fault that I shot her.
他说我必须得开枪打她
Said I had to shoot her.
但是
But...
但是我开枪了
But I chose to do it.
我只是盯着枪筒
I... I was just looking own the barrel, man.
只是想让那些王八蛋停止射击
Just wanted to make them motherfuckers stop shooting back at me.
然后我看见了她
And I saw her.
我看见了她 她很害怕
I saw her. She was like... she was scared...
但我仍然开了枪
and I still shot her.
我看见烟从她的胸部冒出来
I saw smoke went up her chest.
我只是 我只是不敢相信他们居然会对一个人这样做
I just... I couldn't believe they'd fucking do that to somebody.
他们根本就不在意
They didn't fucking care.
他们抓了那么多人 他们可以随便推一个出来
They got so many people, they can just... they just throw one away.
你现在还喜欢我吗
You're liking me now, motherfucker?
嗯
Yeah.
哦 天哪
Oh, God!
你必须得这样做
You had to do it...
所以你现在才能来到这里
so you could be here...
然后成为我的朋友
and you could be my friend.
哦 天哪
Oh god.
我得走了 走了
I... I gotta go, man. I gotta go.
看看我的车 搭我一程
Check out my limousine. Give me a ride, man.
哦 我可爱的小威利
Yo, Willie-bear.
怎么样啊 举牌乞讨的拳击手
What up, cardboard boxer?
给我点刺♥激♥ 今晚你准备好来打一场了吗
Brought me some fries. You're down for another fight tonight?
嗯 当然
Yeah. Sure.
你能找个人吗
Uh, can you find someone?
我可以
I can do that.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 不 你是个女孩
Hey. Nah, you're a girl.
贾兹 你想打架吗 -不 我不打
Jazz, do you wanna fight? Nah, not me.
告诉他们给50块
Tell 'em it's 50 bucks.
嘿 你愿意打架挣个50块吗
Hey, man. You wanna fight for $50?
跟你打吗
Fight you?
对
Yeah.
好吧 -来吧
Sure. Come on.
嘿 这个伙计愿意
Hey, this guy will do it.
你有50块吗
You got 50 bucks?
嗯 你来打吗
Yeah. You down to fight?
钱呢
Where's the money?
现金就在这呢
Cash is right here, buddy.
几轮
How many rounds?
打到你们其中一个叫爷爷
Just 'til one of you says "uncle."
当他认输时 我怎么知道你们不会直接开车跑路了
Yeah, when he say "uncle," how do I know you're not gonna just drive away?
不 不 他们会付你钱的 他们是我的朋友
No, no, no. They'll pay you. They're my friends.
下注吧 先生们
Place your bets, gentlemen.
哇 好了
Whoo! All right, all right!
喔 我喜欢
Oh, I like it. Nice, nice.
好了 我们这怎样 埃文
Okay. What have we got here, Evan?
嘿 很高兴见到你 -哇 我们开始吧
Hey, buddy, good to see you. Whoo! Okay, let's get this started.
准备 开打
Ready and fight!
对 就是那样
Yeah! That's it.
棒
Good.
对 棒 起来
Yes! Nice, nice, nice. Get up.
操
Fuck!
对
Yeah! Nice.
哇 小心
Whoa, whoa. Pay attention to...
打他 我在你身上赌了200块呢
Get him! I got 200 on your ass!
加油 威利
Come on, Willie.
对 这才是我的人 威利
Yeah, that's my boy, Willie!
这是我的钱
That's my money!
把我的钱给我 王八蛋 -杰捷
Give me my money, motherfucker. JJ!
杰捷 走
JJ, let's go!
杰捷 快
JJ, come on.
操 快点 我们走
Fuck! Come on, let's go, man.
你♥他♥妈♥快点滚进车来
Get in the fucking car, you piece of shit.
进来
Get in!
走 动起来
Let's go. Move it.
快 走开 起来
Come on, let's go. Get up.
我得出去一阵
I need to take a trip,
而你 你得跟我一起
and you... you have to come with me, okay?
好
Okay.
这是我爸爸
This is my dad.
他只能在天堂看着我长大
He had to watch me grow up...
就像你妈妈在天堂看着你长大一样
from heaven. Just like your mommy is watching you grow up from heaven.
我不知道他看着我时是快乐还是
I don't know if he's happy or...
悲伤
if he's sad watching me.
我长大并没有成为一个很好的人
I didn't grow up so... so good.
我不想让他看到
I didn't want him to have to see...
这些不好的片段
all of the sad parts.
但你得记住
But you have to remember...
你不想让你妈妈在天堂不开心 对吗
you don't wanna make your mom sad in heaven, okay?
你想让她开心 当她注视着你时
You want her to be happy when she's watching you.
所以别让她伤心 好吗
So don't make her sad, okay?
我想我爸爸了
I miss my dad.
我要跟他说再见
I'll say goodbye to him.
再见了爸爸
Goodbye, Daddy.
我很快就会来见你
I'll see you soon.
我已经看到了很多死亡
I have seen a lot of people die.
而我知道有天我也会死
And one day I know I will die.
你开始思考认为人们是会以一个好人还是坏人的身份
You start to wonder if people will remember you
来记住你
as a good person or a bad person...
电影精选列表