谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈去世的那晚打雷了
It thundered the night my mom died.
我很怕打雷
I'm afraid of thunder.
我也怕打雷
I'm afraid of thunder, too.
我叫威利
My name is Willie.
我找到了你的日记 并想着要给你回信
I found your diary and thought I would write you back
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
也许我们可以做笔友
Maybe, we could be pen pals.
但为了成为笔友 我觉得我得告诉你点我的事
But to do that, I guess I have to tell you a little bit about myself.
我乞讨为生
I live on the nickel.
太阳出来时我起床
In the morning I wake up when the sun comes out
然后出来找吃的
and go look for food.
我早上总是很饿 我什么都会吃
I'm always so hungry in the morning. I will eat just about anything.
之后 我四处走走要钱
After that, I walk around trying to get money.
有时我会去冒险
Sometimes I just go exploring.
我喜欢爬东西
I like to climb stuff.
我发现了一个可以爬上去的屋顶
I found this roof I can climb up to.
你可以在很远的地方 俯瞰这个城市
You can see the whole city for a long, long way.
当天气很热时 我睡在我的盒子里
When it gets real hot, I sleep in my box.
那是个很棒的盒子
It's a good box.
有时我整个白天都睡觉 因为晚上我一直不能睡觉
And sometimes I sleep almost all day because I stay up so late at night.
晚上是很恐怖的
It's really scary at night.
如果你睡了 有人可能会对你做不好的事
If you sleep, somebody might do something bad to you.
这些人 他们抢了我的睡袋 而现在晚上又很冷
These guys, they took my sleeping bag one time and now it's really cold at night,
这让我很难过
which also makes me sad.
所以 我就是所谓的“夜猫子”
So, I am what is called a "night owl" right now.
通常来说很安静 但这很孤独
It is usually quiet, but it is lonely.
你是唯一我认识的人
You're the only person I know.
所以 这让你变得特别
So, that makes you special...
自然而然的
"automcly."
另外
P.S...
我也怕打雷
I am afraid of thunder, too.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary...
今天是我在学校的第一天
today was my first day at my new school.
我跟克雷格叔叔住在他城里的公♥寓♥里
I'm living with Uncle Craig in his apartment downtown,
我在这谁也不认识
and I don't know anybody here.
干嘛
What?
后退 这现在是我的地盘了
Back! This is my spot now.
去找个你自己的地盘
Go and find your own damn spot.
谁他妈想要你的东西
Who wants your shit?
每个人都用奇怪的眼光看着我
Everyone stares at me weird,
我不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
有几个小孩我想跟他们交朋友
There are a few kids I want to make friends with...
但他们都不知道我的存在
but they don't know I exist.
当妈妈不舒服时 我都会抱住她
When Mommy was sick, I used to hug her,
她说这让一切都平和下来
and she said it made everything okay.
她向我保证 只要我孤身一人
She promised that whenever I get lonely
她就会派下一个天使来抱住我
she will send an angel down to hug me.
但我现在都还没遇见他
But I haven't seen him yet.
嘿 谁想要50块啊
Hey, who wants 50 bucks?
嘿 谁想要50块
Yo, who wants 50 bucks?
打个架呗 -打架 都是我挑架来打
Get in fights a lot? Get in 'em? I start 'em!
问这条街上的任何一个人
Ask anybody on this row,
这个城市里的任何一个人
anybody in this whole fucking city,
他们都会告诉你“平底锅杀手”
and they'll tell you, "Skillet the killer, motherfucker."
你杀人吗
You kill people?
对 我杀人
Yeah, I kill them.
打败他们 吃掉他们
Beat 'em, eat 'em.
任何人 问他们中的任何一个
Anybody... ask any one of these...
选这些王八蛋里的任何一个
pick any one of these sorry motherfuckers,
他们中的任何一个
any one of them...
我会把他们打得落花流水
and I'll beat their ass.
行 多少钱
Yeah, how much?
你说“多少钱”是什么意思
What do you mean "how much"?
让你现在跟个人打架要花多少钱
How much... how much to see you fight somebody right now?
现在吗 你们有多少
Right now? Shit. How much you got?
我有50块
I got $50.
滚 滚出我的街
Get the fuck out of here, get off of my row.
我才不打 50块算个屁
There's no fight. $50 ain't shit.
当然 嘿 谁想要50块啊 哈
Sure, it is. Hey, who wants 50 bucks, huh?
如果你想要50块就举手
Raise your hand if you want 50 bucks.
嗯
Hmm?
有人要吗
Anybody?
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
你想挣点钱 是吗
You wanna make some money? Huh?
你说什么
What do you say?
来吧 你 你想要挣50块吗
Come on. You go... you wanna make a 50?
该死的王八蛋
Dead motherfucker!
噢操
Oh shit!
哟 伙计 我们开始了 录啊
Yo, yo, dude, we're on! We're on! Fucking film this, man!
快他妈录啊
Whoa! Fucking film!
来吧
Come on!
天呐
Jesus!
该死的王八蛋 站起来
Dead motherfucker. Get up.
伙计 别让任何人对你这样做
No, man, don't let anybody do that shit to you.
哟 他叫什么 -上啊
Yo, what's his name? Come on, man!
对 伙计
Yeah, man!
对 加油 威利
Hey! Come on, Willie!
你得叫支援了
You've got to get back up.
对
Yeah!
对 -对 打他脸
Yeah. Yeah. Hit him in the face.
杀了他
Kill him now!
伙计 他已经把他打得很惨了 也许我们该叫停了
Dude, he's messing him up pretty bad. Maybe we should just call it, huh?
就他妈录
Fucking film.
起来啊
Get up!
加油 威利
Come on, Willie!
加油 威利 加油 兄弟
Come on, Willie! Come on, boy!
对
Yeah.
嘿 嘿 够了
Hey! Hey, that's enough!
够了 他已经被打的够惨了
That's enough! He's had enough.
哇 威利 你♥他♥妈♥赢了
Whoo! Willie, you fucking won! Ha!
伙计 我以为你肯定会死
Dude, I thought you were dead
王八蛋
for sure, motherfucker! Oh my...
你♥他♥妈♥居然赢了
You fucking won, Willie!
把钱给这王八蛋
Yo, pay him motherfucker.
好 没问题
Yeah, yeah. No problem.
没什么
None whatsoever.
威利
Willie!
女士们先生们 请你们给威利鼓掌
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for Willie.
我们的主角 这个拿牌乞讨的角斗士威利
My main man, Willie the Cardboard Boxer!
哇 你感受到了吗
Whoo! You get that?
好样的 威利
Go, Willie!
嘿 你需要什么帮助吗
Hey, man. You need some help?
什么 -来 我来推你
What? Here, let me push you.
别他妈碰我
Get the fuck off of me, man!
我自己来
I got it.
嘿 你能读懂手写体吗
Hey, do you know how to read cursive?
什么
What?
你能读懂手写体吗
Do you know how to read cursive?
对 我能读懂手写体 王八蛋
Yeah, I know how to read cursive, motherfucker.
如果你帮我读这个 我就推你上去
Then if you read this, I will push you up the hill.
你想看这个 我他妈才不帮你读这个呢
You wanna read this? I ain't readin' you shit!
嘿 别那样 -滚开 别烦我
Hey! Don't do that! Get the fuck off of me!
你知道当铺在哪里吗
You know where the pawn shop is?
啊哈 你认为我在撒谎 是吗
Aha, you thought I was lying, right?
哇 那真的是他吗
Whoa! Is that really him?
当然 这是美国的总统 兄弟
Yeah, it's President of the United States, bro!
还有我 你看见没
And me, you see that?
你相信吗
You believe that?
我给你看个东西
I'll show you something.
电影精选列表