?
What?
你♥他♥妈♥的一点幽默感都没有吗?
You ain't got a fucking sense of humor?
死在卡车停车场的浴室里?
Dead in a truck stop bathroom?
是的
Yeah.
我要是知道就不会来了
I wouldn't have come if I'd known.
我在商场待了一天了
I've been at the mall all day
被咳嗽
getting coughed on,
胡子被扯了
beard getting pulled,
较差的尿布
shitty diapers.
不过是另圣诞节
Just another Christmas.
但是嘿 我还在里
But hey, I'm still here,
那他妈的怎么了?
so what the fuck, you know?
是的
Yeah.
不过我不会打扰你的
I'll get outta your hair though.
让我先喝完杯
Just let me finish this drink first.
你知道的 我会看到的
You know, I'm gonna see
如果另女孩有空的话
if another one of the girls is available.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
-是的 严重吗?
-Yeah. -Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
妈的 是的
Oh shit, yeah.
她会告诉别人的 宝贝
She could tell a fella, baby.
你为不停止你现在的工作
Why don't you stop what you're doing,
进来 坐在圣诞老人的腿上
come in here, and sit on Santa's lap.
,是的 好了
Oh, yeah. There you go.
就在那儿
There it is.
放松一下吧 宝贝
Take a load off, baby girl.
放松
Relax.
你今天过得很辛苦 姑娘
You had a hard day, girl.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
我在你身边
I'm here for you.
谢谢你 圣诞老人
Thank you, Santa.
毫米
Mm.
你为不告诉圣诞老人你想要圣诞礼物呢?
Why don't you tell Santa what you want for Christmas.
进来
Come in.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
不 没关系 是你的房♥间
No, it's okay. It's your room.
我应该吗?
Should I?
是的,请
Yeah, please.
不用 让你自己舒服就行
No, just makes yourself comfortable.
我很好
I'm okay.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
太疯狂了
Just so crazy.
你可以在那里待一分钟 就走了
You know, you can be there one minute and then just gone,
就像一盏灯
like a light.
我无法忘怀的
That's what I can't get over.
你知道 你经常在新闻上听到消息
You know, you hear about it on the news all the time.
就像 管它呢
It's like, whatever.
但如果是你认识的人
But then when it's somebody you know,
你无法停止思考
you just can't stop thinking
如果你能做点
if there was something you could have done,
或者 你对他们说的最后一句话
or, like, the last thing you said to them.
开枪
Shoot.
?
What?
那是我对丽芙说的最后一句话
That was the last thing I said to Liv.
石头 剪刀 布 射击
Rock, paper, scissor, shoot.
如此愚蠢
So stupid.
通常会让你高兴起来?
What usually cheers you up?
音乐
Music.
好的
Okay.
但在今晚行不通
But that's not working tonight.
好吧 你最喜欢音乐?
Okay, well what's your favorite music?
里
Here.
起床了
Get up.
种事 你得让它深入你的骨髓
Stuff like this, you just gotta let it get in your bones.
封面上有你的名字
Got your name on the cover
来吧
Come on.
亲爱的 你没有爱人
Honey you ain't got no lover
因为你不是 你不是
'Cause you ain't, you ain't
太愚蠢了
This is so silly.
你没有爱人
You ain't got no lover
你没有 你没有 你没有情人
You ain't, you ain't, you ain't got no lover
我记得我可以自♥由♥的感觉
I remember the feeling that I could be free
现在我知道那永远不是我
Now I know it could never, ever be me
因为我已经火了
'Cause I'm on fire
妈妈 我着火了
Mama, I'm on fire
你的小丑在桌子上
Got your joker on the table
你经常被告知
You've been told from time to time
你的笑容很迷人
You've got a great smile.
我愿意 我能够
I'll be willing, I'll be able
你可以从字里行间读出
You could read between the lines
因为你不是 你不是
'Cause you ain't, you ain't
你没有爱人
You ain't got no lover
你没有 你没有 你没有情人
You ain't, you ain't, you ain't got no lover
我记得我可以自♥由♥的感觉
I remember the feeling that I could be free
因为我已经火了
'Cause I'm on fire
因为我已经火了
'Cause I'm on fire
我很高兴你能来 布鲁斯
I'm glad you came by, Brucy.
是我的荣幸
The pleasure's all mine.
圣诞快乐 宝贝
Merry Christmas, baby.
钱就在桌子上
Money's on the table.
雷米?
Remy?
嘿
Hey.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我再也做不下去了
I can't do it anymore.
我完成了
I'm done.
你今晚就留下吧
Why don't you just stay tonight,
我们明天早上再谈一切
and then we can talk about everything in the morning,
如果你还想去
and if you still wanna go,
我会帮你收拾东西 还有……
then I'll help you pack your things, and...
好吧
Okay.
你要去哪里?
Where are you gonna go?
我在史密斯堡有家人
Um, I've got some family in Fort Smith.
我不知道
I don't know.
没事的 莎迪虫
It's okay, Sadie-bug.
没关系
It's okay.
我抓住你了
I got you.
我只是觉得我再也做不下去了
I just feel like I just can't do it anymore.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
没有我你能行吗?
Are you gonna be okay without me?
是的 我会没事的
Yeah, I'll be alright.
我有利瓦伊
I've got Levi.
是的
Yeah.
我真的会想你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
And I'm gonna miss you too.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
诺拉?
Nora?
诺拉?
Nora?
诺拉?
Nora?
该死 诺拉 请开门
Shit, Nora, open the door, please.
赛迪在收拾她的东西 …
Sadie's packing up her shit, and...
你能下来帮忙吗?
Can you just come down and help?
雷米 出来
Remy, come out here.
我的天!搞鬼?!
Oh my god! What the fuck?!
李维 该死的 快开门 求你了!
Levi, God fucking damn it, open the door, please!
搞鬼?
What the fuck?
利瓦伊 搞鬼?
Levi, what the fuck?
电影精选列表