你叫名字?
What's your name?
雷米
Remy.
谢谢你 卡车站之神
Thank you, truck stop gods.
搞鬼?
What the fuck?
你在里面没事吧?
You okay in there?
我也来大姨妈了
I just got my period too.
拜托 是个笑话
Oh, please be a joke.
天哪!
Oh, my God!
赛迪!
Sadie!
赛迪!-?
-Sadie! -What?
洗手间里有个死人
Um, there's, like, a dead guy in the bathroom.
?
What?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
…
Well...
你变♥态♥
You kinky freak.
……
What...
你离开我了吗?
did you leave me?
嗯。
Hm.
告诉我 告诉我 告诉我
Show me, show me, show me.
嗯。
Hm.
玛克辛 你没发现奇怪的事
So Maxine, you didn't see nothing weird,
没可疑的吧?
nothing suspicious, huh?
不 只是普通的星期二 雷克斯
No, just a normal Tuesday, Rex.
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
好吧
All right.
再来一次
One more time.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 雷克斯?
What the fuck is wrong with you, Rex?
别惹我 莱丽
Don't you fuck with me, Riley.
诺拉 他到底怎么了?
Nora, what the fuck is wrong with him?
我在小便
I was peeing.
我来例假了
I got my period.
我买♥♥了条卫生棉条 他就样死了
I bought a tampon, and he was just fucking dead like that
当我找到他的时候
when I found him.
你不会说的
You don't say.
你能离开吗?
Can you just leave, please?
不是她干的
She didn't do it.
怎么 你♥他♥妈♥有预感吗?
What, did you have a fucking hunch?
是我的预感
There's my hunch.
哦。
Oh.
听着 我希望是女人
Look, I'd love for it to be that cunt
比任何人都重要 你知道的
more than anybody else, and you know that.
但她不是一无是处
But she ain't good for nothing
但是给芒果蛋糕
but giving mango cakes.
她不是杀手
She ain't no killer.
我们现在该怎么办?
What do we do now?
都没有
Nothing.
他们把尸体运到停尸房♥
They took the body, bring it to the morgue,
几天后就把它埋了
bury it in a few days.
生活还要继续 诺拉
Life goes on, Nora.
他是谁?
Who was he?
谁他妈在乎?
Who fucking cares?
莱利怎么样?
How's Riley?
她很好
She's fine.
我觉得她需要人静一静
I think she just needs to be left alone.
是谁?
Who's this?
她来自怪胎邪教
She's from that weirdo cult,
13个的
the 13 somethings.
我表弟参加过他们的几次会议
My cousin went to a few of their meetings.
他们以为自己能去天堂
They think they're gonna leave for Heaven
在我们之前
before the rest of us.
那你在里做?
So what are you doing here?
我想是他们逼她走的
They made her leave, I think.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得不安全
I just didn't think it was safe
让她人待在车站
to let her stay at the stop alone,
尤其是发生了事之后
especially after what happened.
嗯。
Hm.
好了 谁有消息要告诉我?
Okay, who's got something for me?
在电视上
On the TV.
是的 我的也在那里
Yeah, mine's there too.
好的
Okay.
的夜晚
Night.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,南瓜
Hey, pumpkin.
你打鼾
You snored.
是 你也是
Yeah, you too.
利瓦伊
Levi.
嘿 我们去吃饭吧
Hey. Let's go eat.
好吧 给我点时间
All right, give me a second.
哟,莱利!
Yo, Riley!
我们去吃饭吧
Let's go eat.
消失
Go away.
毫米毫米
Mm-mm.
好了 我们给赛迪买♥♥了根汁汽水
All right, so we got root beer for Sadie,
-雪碧给Livy -谢谢你 宝贝
-Sprite for Livy. -Thank you, baby.
还有可乐给雷米
And Coke for Remy.
-谢谢 -没有问题
-Thank you. -No problem.
你会让我帮你点餐的 对吧?
You're gonna let me order for you, right?
-是的 -好的,很好
-Yeah. -Okay, good.
你吃过科尼吗?
You ever had a Coney?
不 是?
No. What is it?
她从来没有过康尼!
She's never had a coney!
就像 呃 就像热狗 差不多
It's like, uh, it's like a hot dog, pretty much.
好的
Okay.
你吃过热狗 对吧?
You've had a hot dog, yeah?
没门!
No fucking way!
好吧 就像香肠一样
Okay, uh, it's like a sausage.
你会喜欢他们的
You're gonna like 'em.
但我祖父有一次 不到一小时
But my grandfather once, in under an hour,
吃了21个坏男孩
ate 21 of them bad boys.
-又来了 不 不 不 他做到了 做到了
-Oh, here we go. -No, no, no. He did, he did.
没错 他们把他的牌匾挂在那边的墙上
Yeah, he did, and they put his plaque on the wall over there
-,真的吗?-是的!他做到了 好多年了
-Oh, really? -Yes! He did. For years.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
我是说 他和其他人一样死了
I mean, he died, like everybody.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你穿身衣服多久了?
So how long have you worn this getup?
从我还是个女孩开始
Since I was a girl.
你在卡车站工作多久了?
How long have you worked at the truck stop?
只是一段时间
For a little while.
?
What?
都没有
Nothing.
来吧 说出来 是?
Come on, say it. What is it?
只是 你怎么能…
Just, how can you...
你怎么能么做?
how could you do that?
我讨厌问题
I hate that question.
对不起 我不
I'm sorry, I don't--
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我没有想太多
I don't think too much about it.
只是目前赚钱的一种方式
It's just a way to make some money for now.
你吗?
You?
我是说 你认为我没有工作过
I mean, you don't think I've worked a job
一小时六美元?
for six bucks an hour?
我做过
I've done that.
耍一招 就能赚上一整天的钱?
Turn one trick, make a whole day's pay, you know?
那之后就很难再回去了
It's kind of hard to go back after that.
我只是喜欢聚会
I just like to party.
电影精选列表