好吧 是 但是当天气很冷的时候
Alright, well, yeah, but like when it's, like, cold,
我的头发长得真♥他♥妈♥快
like, my hair just grows back so fucking fast.
比如 你的都很光滑
Like, yours are all smooth.
看看我的
Look at mine.
些很不错
These are nice.
不 我有草莓腿
No, I have strawberry legs.
? !草莓腿是?
What?! What's a strawberry leg?
我腿上有黑点
I have, like, black dots on my legs,
当我刮胡子的时候
so when I shave, and it,
只是 看起来总是毛茸茸的
it's just, like, it always looks hairy.
真的很不得体
It's really unbecoming.
真是——
It's really--
嘿
Hey.
只有你自己会注意到
Only you would notice that.
嘿
Hey.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
一切都好吧
Everything's okay.
你想抽烟吗?
You want a smoke?
不 我没事 谢谢你!
No, I'm okay. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我们很快就会把你击垮的
We'll break you down though, soon enough.
莎迪虫 我帮你拿烟
Oh, Sadie-bug, let me get your cigarette.
你还好吧?
Hey, you feel okay?
是的 我很好 谢谢
Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks.
头了
Heads up.
,男人 我只是坐了下来
Oh, man. I just sat down.
我去吃点东西
I'm gonna go get something to eat.
不,不
No, no.
我需要吃东西
I need to eat.
我需要,
I need--
不要那样做!
Don't do that!
还有我的脚
And my fucking feet, too.
那谁去呢?
Well, who's gonna go?
我不去了
I'm not going.
嘿 你为不下去呢?
Hey, why don't you go down?
莱丽 操♥我♥
Riley, fuck me.
拜托 她还没准备好接受治疗 好吗?
Come on, she's not ready for the pit, okay?
赛迪 我就去
-Sadie. -I'll go.
停止
Stop.
等一等
Hold on.
是的 我能做到
Yeah, I can do it.
是吗?
Yeah?
-是的 -你确定吗?
-Yeah. -Are you sure?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
我怎么跟你说的?
What'd I tell you?
-你有橡皮?-Mm-hm
-You got a rubber? -Mm-hm.
是的
Yeah.
你能行的 姑娘
You've got this, girl.
走了
Go.
你说对了
You've got it.
她走了
There she goes.
好吧 我们对半做
All right, let's do half and half.
钱在杯架里
Money's in the cup holder.
在你完成之前不许碰它
You ain't touching it 'til you're done.
怎么 你就么坐着?
What, you just gonna sit there?
来吧 捣碎你的马达 亲爱的
Come on. Mash your motor, honey.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你在做?
What are you doing?
-不 不 不 不
-I was-- -No, no, no, no.
我没穿雨衣
I'm not wearing no raincoat.
里面多了40块
There's an extra 40 in there.
好吧?
All right?
别他妈偷懒了
So quit your fucking lolly-gagging
把豆豆帽给我 马上
and give me that bean cap, right now.
哇,哇!
Woo, woo!
嘿!过来 你小婊♥子♥
Hey! Get over here, you little whore.
嘿,宝贝
Oh. Hey, babe.
那么 怎么样了?
So how did, uh, how'd it go?
很好 一切都很顺利
Good. It went good.
那是?
What is that?
雷米 那是?
Remy, what is that?
嘘……
Shh...
只是见证
Just witness.
我在外面等你
I'll meet you outside.
在车里等我
Meet me at the car.
喂?
Hello?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嘿,抓住
Hey, catch.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
没有问题
No problem.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
我听说有人来汽车旅馆找你
I heard that some guy came by the motel for you.
是的
Yeah.
他是你♥爸♥爸 还是你哥哥 还是?
Is that, like, your dad, or your brother, or something?
你有男朋友的吗?
You got, like, a boyfriend or something?
-不 -不?
-No. -No?
那很酷
That's cool.
他喜欢把自己想象成
He likes to think that he's, like,
我爸爸 或者我哥哥 但他不是
my dad, or my older brother, but he's not.
是的 我只是问问
Yeah, I was just asking.
看来你要起床了
Looks like you're up.
认为
Hold that.
你可以拥有它
You can have it.
我把它留给你
I'll save it for you.
好的
Okay.
,嗨
Uh, hi.
嗨
Hi.
呃 说实话
Uh, to tell you the truth,
我以前没做过
I haven't done this before,
我真的不知道该说
and I really don't know what to say.
你为在里?
Why are you here?
呃 让我想想
Uh, well, let's see.
我想我很孤独
Well, I suppose I'm lonely,
只是想感受一下女人的抚摸
just looking to feel the touch of a woman.
但现在你们必须洁净
But now you must be cleansed.
是游戏的一部分吗?
Um, is that part of the game?
拯救不是游戏 傻瓜
Salvation is not a game, silly.
穿上他的衣服
Clothe yourself in him.
不要为肉体的私欲而豫备
Make no provisions of the flesh to fulfill its desires.
我觉得是个错误
Um, you know, I think maybe this was a mistake.
我想我该走了
I think I'm gonna be leaving now.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
不,不
No, no.
让我来帮你吧
Let me do this for you.
你为不休息一下 亲爱的?
Why don't you get some rest, honey?
我就在走廊尽头 好吗?
I'm right down the hall. Okay?
我很抱歉 赛迪
I'm so sorry, Sadie.
过来 雷
Come here, Rem.
到里来
Come here.
今晚谁都不许出去 好吗?
Nobody goes out tonight, okay?
待在家里
Just stay in.
又到了一年中的时候
It's the time of the year again
让你分享
For you to share
你对每个人的爱
All the love that you have with everyone
是 让雪下吧
Yeah, let it snow.
我今天就去买♥♥
Gonna get this shit today.
圣诞节到了
Christmas day is here
你乖不乖?
Have you been naughty or nice?
天 布鲁斯 不是今天
Oh my god, Bruce. Not today.
电影精选列表