It's all been a lie.
他给了我和康纳在一起时所没有的一切
He is everything that I didn't have with Connor.
他很喜欢我
He's interested in me.
这太棒了
It's amazing.
那件很丑
That's hideous.
好吧 约会宝典第101条
Okay, dating 101.
永远别让男人知道你感觉如何
Never let a man know your feelings.
你妈妈没教过你这些吗
Didn't your mom teach you anything?
太晚了
Well, it's too late.
他已经知道一切了
He already knows absolutely everything.
好吧 那他就永远不会尊重你
Okay, well, he'll never respect you.
他当然会尊重我
Oh, sure, he will.
我在拍照
I'm trying to get the shot.
在拍照呢
Trying to get the shot. Well...
我要把雪利酒给她
I'm trying to give her this sherry.
这是场灾难
This is a disaster.
-除非 -除非什么
- Unless... - What?
你想靠他上位
You use it to get that promotion.
什么
What?
你在逗我吗 我才不会这样做
Are you kidding me? I would never do that.
那我可不管你了
I'm washing my hands of this.
我得去和我奶奶吃晚饭了
I have to go meet my grandma for dinner.
别想穿我的衣服
Oh, and don't even think about borrowing any of my clothes.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi! - Hi!
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - Yeah.
-天呐 你还好吗 -谢谢
- Oh my god, are you okay? - Oh! Thank you!
很好 很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你比平时高了 -是啊
- You're taller than usual. - Yeah.
好吧 那之后呢
Okay, okay, so then what?
之后 我绕到屋子的边边上
So then, I went around to the side of the house...
把它全都吃了
and I ate the entire thing.
妈呀
Oh, Jesus!
这他妈怎么解啊
How's this fucking thing work?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我的天呐
Oh! Oh, my god.
所以 你和皮特·拉德勒
So how did you and Pete Laddler
是怎么创立熊猫的
start Panda?
非常抱歉
Um, I'm so sorry.
♪ 有时我不再相信爱情 ♪
♪ Sometimes I wanna give up On this love ♪
♪ 但你打电♥话♥然后来到我身边 ♪
♪ But then you call And come around ♪
我喜欢这个
Oh, I like this one!
"本周 你将会有新发现"
"You'll gain new insights this week."
我喜欢这个
I like that.
♪ 我能感受到你的爱 ♪
♪ I feel your love ♪
♪ 有时我不相信这一切 ♪
♪ Sometimes I wanna give up On it all ♪
这句你可以听听
Oh, here's one for you.
"你将学着与他人分享自己"
"You will learn to share yourself with others."
我渐渐长大 就慢慢地把爱自己
When I was growing up, I took it for granted
当作理所当然了
that I would always love myself.
但有的时候 我觉得
But sometimes, I feel like...
我做得还不够
Like I haven't done enough
配不上这些
to deserve it.
真的太可怕了
And that's really scary.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也不知道我为什么会哭
I don't know why I'm crying.
没事的
It's okay.
我不知道我为什么要告诉你这些
I don't know why I told you that.
没关系
Hey. Hey.
你当然值得
You deserve it.
莉茜
Lissy!
我恋爱啦
I'm in love!
莉茜
Lissy?
你在里面吗
Are you here?
莉茜
Lissy?
好了 停一下
Okay, stop.
天呐
Oh, my god.
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛 开门
Emma. Open up.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
-我们不是在做♥爱♥ -好的
- We weren't having sex. - Okay.
-真的没做 -好的
- No, we weren't. - Sure.
别 我
No. I'd...
我们在跳舞
We were dancing.
什么鬼
What?
你穿的是什么啊
What are you wearing?
什么意思 怎么了 这就是舞者的衣服啊
What do you mean? Why, this is what dancers wear.
我加入了一个小组
I am in this group, um...
就是一群律师在一起
Just a bunch of lawyers, uh, got together,
-我们组了一个舞蹈团 -跳舞的律师
- and we formed a dance group. - Dancing lawyers?
对 还有一个法官
Yeah. And one judge.
太棒了吧
That's great.
我不明白你为什么不早告诉我
I don't know why you didn't tell me that.
-因为你会笑话我吧 -不会
- 'Cause you would laugh? - No.
我放心了 我没撞见你做♥爱♥
Well, I'm really relieved I didn't see you having sex.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
但这真的也很羞耻
But it's also really a shame...
我还以为我们都经历过
'cause I thought we were both having
大汗淋漓 热血沸腾 马拉松式的性♥爱♥了
sweaty, passionate, marathon sex.
什么意思
What?
昨晚两次
Twice last night...
今天早上一次
and once this morning.
我爱上他了
And I'm in love with him.
我爱他
I love him.
他跟你聊过他自己吗
Has he told you anything about himself?
没有
No.
为什么你像个律师一样在审问我
Why are you lawyering me?
-停止审问 -好的
- Stop. - Okay.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious
他是否和你分享自己的事情
whether he's sharing himself with you.
听我说 我知道他好像很孤僻
Look, I know that he's like a really private person,
但我觉得他逐渐向我敞开心扉了 因为
but I think he's gonna start opening up, because...
我先向他敞开了
I opened up first.
男女之间 应该从一开始就
Men and women, they should just be honest with each other
坦诚相待 像什么
right from the start. Like, all of this being aloof...
保持距离和神秘感 都是鬼扯
and mysterious stuff. It's total bullshit.
每个人都应该在就告诉彼此
Everyone should just tell their secrets
自己的秘密
to each other right away.
-好吧 -嘟嘟都知道
- Okay? - Toots knows.
对吗 嘟嘟
Right, Toots?
所有人
People.
杰克·哈珀即将接受采访
Jack Harper's about to do an interview,
我们都要去会议室观看
and we're all going to watch from the conference room.
就现在
Now.
杰克·哈珀也来到了我们节目
I'm joined by Jack Harper,
2010年 他和皮特·拉德勒一起
who founded Panda Prime
创立了活力熊猫
with Pete Laddler in 2010.
公♥司♥上市的时候 他们才25岁
Those guys were just 25 when the company went public,
以前一直是皮特
and Pete was always...
负责媒体采访这类事情
The outgoing type.
而您主要负责幕后研发
But you were the man behind the scenes,
但现在再也不能了 朋友
but no more, my friend.
能和我说说 他去世后公♥司♥有什么变化吗
Tell me, how did things change after he died?
皮特·拉德勒去世后 联合创始人杰克·哈珀接任
熊猫的新方向
金融新闻
那段日子大家都很难过
Uh, it was, it was really tough...
对我们所有人来说都是 我们
uh, for all of us. We...
以前我们一起工作
We used to do this together.
但我现在又开始享受工作了 我
Um, but I'm, I'm enjoying work again. I'm...
正在寻找新的动力
finding new inspiration.
电影精选列表