I was just making conversation here.
我只是在跟你聊天
That's what that was.
只是聊天而已
Yeah, just drive.
专心开车吧
For the record, she wanted me to kiss her.
在此声明 她想要我吻她
So anyway, we keep going.
不管怎样 我们继续上路了
So as we're getting to the main roads out of the mountains...
当我们驶出山区主路时
I'm getting an itchy feeling
我有种不祥的预感
an itchy feeling that just keeps getting worse.
而且越来越强烈
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Hey. Uh, okay, this is not good.
嘿 看来情况不妙啊
No, no. This is just rain.
没事 这只是雨水冲的
It doesn't take much to start a rock slide.
比岩体滑坡好多了
You always see fallen rocks and trees in the road.
你经常能看到路边滚下的岩石和树干
Well, I don't see a lot of trees or rocks. Oscar!
我可没看到很多树或岩石 奥斯卡
I just see this tree here
我只看到这一棵树
right in the middle of a hard-to-defend position.
正好倒在难以防卫的路中♥央♥
A hardtodefend Yeah.
难以防卫 是啊
What do you propose we do?
那你说我们该怎么办
Back those trucks up and proceed with caution.
回到卡车上去 小心前进
Oscar can clear it. Hold on a second.
奥斯卡可以清理它 等等
I don't think that thing fell by itself.
我认为它不是自己倒下的
The sooner we cut the tree, the sooner we can go.
我们越快砍掉这树 就能越快上路
It's fine. It's fine.
没事的 没事的
So while they're clearing this tree from the road...
当他们清理路上这棵树时
I'm getting a real bad feeling
我有种很不详的预感
one of those too-quiet-l-don't-
那种“太安静我不喜欢这里
like-thls-place-somethlng-welrd- Is-going-on feelings.
有些怪事要发生”的预感
You, uh- You might wanna stay here.
你还是待在这里吧
I know, of course, that
我当然知道
there's a fine line between caution and paranoia.
小心谨慎和胡思乱想只有一念之差
People tell you about gut feelings all the time...
人们总会告诉你直觉怎样怎样
but if you follow every gut feeling, you never get anything done.
如果一切都按直觉走 你将一事无成
Still, sometimes something feels funny for a reason.
然而有时候有些感觉并不是无中生有
They know we're here.
他们知道我们在这里
What? They know we're here!
什么 他们知道我们在这
Prevent defense!
预先防御
Luis!
路易斯
Help me with something. Where you going?
来帮我个忙 你要去哪
Those guys are just scouts.
这些人只是侦察兵
They're trying to keep us here until reinforcements show up.
他们想拖住我们 等候增援
So we gotta block that switch back down there before
所以我们要把那个转角堵上
Well, before that.
以防...
Here they are right on time. Come on.
他们来得正好 来吧
Push! Push! Push!
推 推 推
Push! Push!
推 推
Push now!
现在推
Very groovy. Come on, guys.
真漂亮 走吧 兄弟们
Go, go! We gotta go!
走了 我们赶紧走
Listen, everybody, we got lucky back there.
大家听好了 我们很幸运能回来
Those guys got excited,
那些家伙太激动
and they made a lot of mistakes,
犯了许多错
but it's not gonna happen again.
但不会再次发生了
So we gotta move and we gotta move fast.
所以我们要更快一点行动
If this map is not garbage,
如果这张地图没错
we are close to a C. I.A. Outpost.
我们离中情局前哨站很近了
We can get there by nightfall if we hurry.
速度快的话 我们天黑之前就能到
Understand? Yes, sir.
明白了吗 明白
All right. Let's go.
好吧 我们出发
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Listen, you know, about before
听着 之前的事
Oh. You're talking about. No, I'm not talking about that.
你是在说 我不是说那个
Actually, if you wanna embarrass yourself with your fantasies,
如果你因为想入非非而尴尬的话
knock yourself out.
别做梦了
What I wanna know is, once we get there, what happens?
我想知道的是 我们到那里又会怎么样
Well, maybe you haven't been paying attention.
可能你没注意听我说
We get there, we get help.
我们到了那里就能得到帮助
Oh, so it's as simple as that?
就这么简单
Who said it was gonna be simple?
谁说很简单的
So we used what head start we had, but it was pretty slow going.
我们一直朝前走 但速度很慢
In those mountains, the good roads are bad and the bad roads-
在这山区里 好路都很难走
well, they aren't really even roads.
那些坏路 好吧 那都不叫路
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I can't even tell which way north is anymore.
我都分不清哪边是北了
You're sure that it's here?
你确定就在这
It's around here somewhere, yeah. Really?
是 它就在这附近 真的?
Because there's nothing on this map that says
因为地图上什么都没写
We're looking for a secret intelligence facility.
我们在找一个秘密情报设施
They don't put 'em on maps. That's how you know they're secret.
他们才不会标出来 这才叫秘密嘛
Right, right, right, right. But isn't it possible...
好吧 那有没有可能
that this guy that told you about it is wrong?
有人告诉你这是错的
Because, honestly, I don't. Okay, there it is, right there.
因为实际上我不 到了 就在那
You wanna check it out, or
你还想再核实一下
should we just chalk this up to my imagination...
还是把它当做我的想象
and go home?
然后打道回府
What, do we... do we just knock or is...
我们是过去敲门还是
Now you wanna kiss me.
你现在想吻我了
This isn't some kind of joke, is it?
这可不是在开玩笑
I don't joke about mass murder.
我从来不拿大屠♥杀♥开玩笑
It's kind of a touchy subject with me.
我对这个词可是很敏感
So, guys, what can we do here? Got any weapons?
伙计们 有什么能做的吗 有武器吗
We got a couple .45s. And a box of ammo.
我们有几把点45 还有一箱弹♥药♥
Other than that, we got a lot of computers. Maps.
还有许多电脑 地图
DVDs. Some good movies.
碟片 好看的电影
We're an observation outpost.
我们只是观察站
Mostly observing. Doing communications support.
主要是观察 通讯支援
Not wearing night goggles, going on raids. No.
不会带上夜视镜发动突袭 不会
We're not a fortress.
我们这可不是军事要塞
What about all the antennas on the roof? Can you call out?
那屋顶上的这些天线呢 能打电♥话♥吗
Yeah, we can do that.
能啊 能打电♥话♥
Well, get on it. We need help right now.
那赶紧打 我们现在需要支援
What you got medicine-wise?
你们有医药品吗
Yeah, we'd call that not much.
就这么点
Okay, hold on now. It's better than nothing.
等等 这总比没有好
I told you, man, it's just us out here.
我告诉过你了 这里只有我们
It's me, Gabe and the donkey.
只有我 盖比和驴
Donkey? That burro.
驴? 那个小毛驴
We take her into town for supplies and water,
我们用它进城担水和补给
but the roads around here-
只是这的路况
Yeah, tell me about it.
还用你说
This expired two years ago.
这药已经过期两年了
What's up?
怎么样
I called into the military base in Santa Marta.
我联络了圣马特的军事基地
Are they sending anybody?
他们会派人来吗
They said they needed to see you in person.
他们说他们要见你本人
They said the base chief needs to meet with you.
他们说基地长官要亲自见你
I guess there's some confusion about your, uh, situation.
可能对你的情况有点迷惑吧
Well, how the hell am I supposed to get to Santa Marta? The burro?
难道让我骑驴去圣马特吗
On the chopper. It's out back.
直升机 就在后面
The chopper? Why didn't you say so?
直升机 你怎么不早说
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
好吧 我们现在就上路
So you really have to go? You can't just call them-
你真得走吗 不能给他们打个电♥话♥吗
No. They got reports that I was kidnapped,
不行 他们收到消息说我被绑♥架♥了
killed, that I've gone rogue.
还有说被杀了 还有说我落草为寇了
So I gotta go out there
所以我必须要过去
and drag 'em back myself. Who will you bring?
带些人回来 你要带什么人
The Colombian military has
哥伦比亚军方和美国
been working with the U.S. On some anti-drug runs.
在缉毒方面有些合作
So they got attack copters, troop
所以他们有武装直升机和部队
Veracruz will find this place soon.
维拉克鲁兹很快就会找到这个地方的
Probably sooner rather than later. That's why we gotta hustle.
迟早的事 所以我们要尽快
电影精选列表