the national police, the works, everything they got.
还有国家警♥察♥ 管用的都叫过来
You're gonna burn for this.
你会为此付出代价的
Yeah, but that's not the question.
是的 但这不是问题
The question is whether you're gonna make that call...
问题是你是自己打这个电♥话♥
or if I'm gonna have to make you make the call.
还是我来逼你打
Yeah, it's Gabriel Manaro out at station 412.
我是412站的盖比里尔·马拉诺
We got a situation here.
我们这边出了点情况
Some kind of rogue military force is attacking our position.
一个叛军部队正在攻击我们
Just helping you sell it. Yeah, yeah, that's
只是为了帮你说服他们 那个
We're firing back at them. We need-
我们正在还击 我们需要
Be more convincing. Jesus!
有点说服力 上帝啊
No, I'm not talking to you.
不 我没和你说话
We need help!
我们需要帮助
We need support now! Send out Send out support!
我们现在需要支援 派支援吧
Help us! Outpost station 412!
救救我们 412前哨站
Yeah, just hurry!
是的 快点
They'll have a team here in three hours.
救援三个小时后才能赶到
Veracruz is just up the road.
维拉克鲁兹已经在路上了
He's gonna be all over us in three hours.
三个小时我们早就被♥干♥掉了
Well, they're coming from over the mountain.
他们要从山那边过来
That's what it takes, dude!
确实要那么长时间 老兄
That's as fast that they can get here. It's not magic!
那是最快的速度了 又不是变魔术
What's going on? Who's shooting?
怎么回事 谁在开枪
That was me just making a point.
是我 只是表明一下观点
Okay, what? Well, I got good news and bad news.
好吧 怎么了 有个好消息还有个坏消息
Good news is help is on the way.
好消息是援军就在路上
Bad news is we're gonna have to hold out until it gets here.
坏消息是要撑很长时间他们才来
Okay.
好吧
Look what I made. That's a hell of a bomb.
看我做了什么 一颗炸♥弹♥
You got a gift. Well, you know,
你很有天赋 你知道
I've been a field medic for a long time.
我做战地医生很久了
You learn to improvise. I've known a lot of field medics...
你得会临场发挥 我认识很多战地医生
but they don't have your chops with explosives.
他们都不像你这么会捣鼓炸♥弹♥
Good work. Thank you.
干得好 谢谢
Where's the kid?
那孩子哪去了
Can I talk to you for a sec? What?
我能和你说几句话吗 什么
This, um- This fight with Veracruz, it's gonna be rough.
这场和维拉克鲁兹的战斗会很艰苦
We got to hold him off for a long time.
我们需要拖住他们很长时间
So I was thinking it would
所以我想你最好
be a good idea if you just stayed back here...
还是待在后方
and watched the C. I.A. Guys.
看着中情局的那两个家伙
Stay here? I'm fighting with the others.
待在这里 我要和别人一起战斗
Okay, okay. Just... hear me out here.
好吧 但是你先听我说完
Now, you're still young, and you've done more in this fight...
你还年轻 你在这次战斗中做的事
than any kid should ever have to.
比任何一个孩子都多得多
Those men killed my father.
这些人杀了我爸爸
I think it's safe to say if your dad was here...
我想要是你♥爸♥爸在这的话
he wouldn't want you catching a bullet.
他也不会让你挨子弹的
Think about it. What would he say?
想想吧 他会怎么说
I don't know.
我不知道
He's not here.
可他不在这
He would say a kid as tough and as smart as you...
他会说像你这样坚强聪明的孩子
is gonna have a big future.
会有一个光明的未来
He'd want you to grow up and see it, wouldn't he?
他想让你长大后实现它 不是吗
He would want me to stay.
他会让我留下来
So you'll stay.
所以你会留下来
No.
不
But thanks anyways. You remind me of my father.
可还是谢谢你 你让我想起了爸爸
And I didn't listen to him either.
我也不听他的话
Kids these days.
现在的孩子啊
All right, mount up.
好了 集♥合♥
We did a little recon when we
我们在路上又侦查了一下
got out to the road and we got some more bad news.
又得到了一些更坏的消息
Veracruz's buddy, Perez, showed up...
维拉克鲁兹的伙伴 佩雷斯出现了
and he brought more guys
他带了更多的人手
with him- a lot more guys- with a lot more guns.
许多人 还有许多枪
Still, there wasn't much to do but stick with the plan.
除了按照计划 我们仍然没什么可做
We had our little explosive device...
我们把小型爆♥炸♥装置
cobbled together from some C-4 charges the C.I.A. Guys had...
和中情局的家伙用来炸电脑的
in case they needed to blow up their computers in a hurry.
C4炸♥弹♥捆绑在了一起
The way I figured it, If we could plant it at the right spot...
我认为 如果把它放在合适的地方
we could block the road with a
我们能够让几千镑的
couple thousand pounds of burning truck wreckage...
燃烧的卡车挡在路上
then pin Veracruz down for a while.
从而阻挡维拉克鲁兹一阵子
You should probably go. No. No.
你该走了 不
Do it.
放吧
That is, assuming we didn't blow ourselves up first.
当然 在我们没把自己先炸死的前提下
Okay, let's go.
好了 走吧
I know we were not expecting the reinforcements.
我们指望不上增援
And the odds are, um, kind of against us.
而且现在的状况 有些对我们不利
But what the hell? You're the Flaming Sword, right?
但那又怎样 你们是火刃 对吧
Now, look, they gotta come from down there.
看 他们会从那边下来
When that bomb blows, it's gonna be our job to slow them down.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 就是我们拖住他们的时候
'Cause if they get through there- we are sitting ducks.
因为如果他们经过那里 我们就是坐鸭
Sitting ducks? It's an expression.
坐鸭? 是个俗语
It's like, uh, ducks on a pond, ducks in a row.
就像 池塘里的鸭子 排成一排
It's easy.
很简单
Sam.
萨姆
How bad is this?
情况有多糟
Well, maybe we had a solid
可能我们还能有机会
chance before that troop transport showed up.
在增援部队出现之前
Now-
现在
And how long do we have to hold them?
我们得撑多久
Help is here in about two hours.
救援大概要两小时到
Veracruz and his men, give or take 90 minutes.
维拉克鲁兹和他的人要90分钟
I think we got to hold out for about half an hour.
估计我们得撑半小时
Can we do that? Well, with the terrain on our side, maybe.
撑得住吗 主场优势 有希望
But it's gonna be a long half hour.
但是这会是个漫长的半小时
But, hey, could be worse, right? Could be raining.
但是 还可能更糟 对吧 还可能下雨
Let's do this.
来吧
At this point, we didn't have a whole lot going for us.
在这个时候 我们没有什么能指望的
On our side we had the high ground and the element of surprise.
还好我们占据高地而且还是突袭
On their side they had manpower, equipment, body armor...
但是他们有人力装备和防卫
superior weaponry, radio
还有更好的武器 无线电
communications and pretty much everything else.
应有尽有
Is he on it or not? He's not on it.
他踩上了吗 没
If he was on it, it would-
如果踩上的话
Luis, now!
路易斯 快
Flaming Sword! Damn right.
火刃 太对了
Flaming Sword, attack!
火刃 进攻
Zone blitz! Zone blitz!
区域突击 区域突击
Good shot, Mondo. Don't get cocky.
打得好 蒙多 别骄傲
The men are running out of ammunition.
大家要没弹♥药♥了
Tell them to act like they're shooting.
告诉他们假装射击
Just keep looking mean. Pretend like they have ammunition.
假装狠样 假装还有弹♥药♥
What? Just do it.
什么 照做就是了
I pulled out every trick in the book.
我把书本上的每条计谋都用上了
But the thing Is, at the end of the day...
但事实是 在这天要结束的时候
there's just no good substitute for bullets.
没有什么凑合子弹的替代品
Okay, uh, I don't think they're buying it.
好吧 我觉得没糊弄住他们
All right, game over. Tell them to fall back to the trucks.
好吧 结束了 告诉大家撤回卡车
Old man, let's go.
老头 我们走
No.
不
Wait. What is he doing?
等等 他在干嘛
He's covering us.
他在掩护我们
Let's go. Let's go.
快走 快走
I got to go back. Ben.
我得回去 本
I got one more charge, just in case.
我还留着一个炸♥弹♥ 以防万一
We got to get him.
我们得去救他
Aren't you full of surprises.
你真是惊喜不断
电影精选列表