So February 1, 2005, 0800 hours...
2005年2月1日8点
this begins the inquiry into the mission...
针对本次"提供支援行动"的
herein referred to as Operation Provide Support.
调查开始
Commander Axe,
亚克斯中校
do you have anything to say before we begin?
在这之前你有什么要说的吗
Well, sir, it's actually more of a question
长官 事实上
than a statement.
我想问个问题
Can I have a beer?
我能来杯啤酒吗
You may not have a beer.
不能
But you may stand up and raise your right hand.
不过你可以起立宣誓
Do you swear to tell the truth,
你是否愿意发誓说出真♥相♥
the whole truth and nothing but the truth...
毫无保留 不加掩饰的真♥相♥
so help you God? Yeah.
这样上帝才会帮助你 愿意
Sir, am I on trial here?
长官 这是场审询吗
I got the word about wearing the dress whites,
我被告知着军装出席
and now we're doing the whole oath thing
现在还要宣誓
For now this is not an official legal proceeding.
目前来说 这并不是正式审讯
Think of it as an informal conversation...
只是一次非正式的谈话
to sort out exactly what happened here.
以便查清事件真♥相♥
We got over a dozen casualties...
这事涉及到十几人伤亡
some structures destroyed, a few vehicles destroyed.
一些建筑损毁 几辆汽车报废
This little disaster
这场小灾难
is gonna take some serious sorting out.
要严肃对待 调查清楚
That's why I suggested the beer.
所以我想来杯啤酒
I'll ask you not to waste my time, Commander Axe.
我建议你不要浪费我的时间 亚克斯中校
Now can we begin? You're the boss, sir.
现在能开始了吗 你说了算 长官
Let's start with how you first became involved in this operation.
你是如何参与到这次行动的
That kind of depends.
这得分情况
There's kind of the official beginning
有官方的说法
and then the unofficial beginning.
也有非官方的说法
You know what I mean?
你明白吗
Right. Well, uh, okay...
好吧 好的
This whole thing began... in bed.
整个事情是从...床上开始的
A couple of weeks back,
几个星期前
I just started seeing a lady by the name of Donna.
我开始和一个叫多娜的姑娘约会
You're not so tough. I bet I could beat you.
你也没那么强嘛 我肯定能打败你
Oh, yeah? How's that?
是吗 怎么打
Well, first, I make you weak. Tire you out.
先把你弄垮 榨干
And then when you least expect it...
然后在你最没防备的时候
I attack.
进攻
Pretty good.
很不错嘛
You should come by and teach the teams a few moves.
你应该过来教我们队员几招
You should teach my husband a few moves.
你应该教我老公几招
Wait a second. Your husband? You're married?
等一下 你老公 你结婚了
Oh, don't be that way. It's fine.
别这样 这没什么
Uh, well, no. Actually, uh, it's not fine.
不 事实上 这不怎么好
I kind of have a thing about that.
我挺抵触这种事
He barely looks at me now.
他现在懒得看我
It's like he's not even my husband anymore. He's just-
一点儿老公样子都没有 他只是...
Oh, my God. He's here.
上帝啊 他回来了
What?
什么
I don't understand. He should still be in D.C.
我不明白 他应该还在华盛顿啊
That's your husband?
那是你老公
You're married to Admiral Maitland?
你嫁给了麦特兰海军上将
Just-Just go, okay?
快 快走
No, no. Not that way. He'll see you.
不不不 别从那走 他会看见你的
No. Bathroom.
别去浴室
Well, it's been great.
这真是太刺♥激♥了
As a SEAL, I've been involved in evasive maneuvers...
作为一名海豹队员 我逃脱过许多次
but this... was an unusual tactical situation.
不过这...可不是什么正常情况
Hey, Donna!
多娜
What's the matter with Buster? He's going crazy out here.
巴斯特怎么了 乱叫什么呢
I don't know. He's been like that all day.
不知道 一整天都那样
Still, same principles apply in any hostile encounter...
你想不留痕迹 不被对方发觉
when you need to get out clean without engaging the enemy.
这条逃脱策略在任何遭遇战中百试不败
Identify an escape route
确定一条逃跑路线
and blend seamlessly into the surroundings.
然后 完美地混入周围的环境中
Wait. Wait. And how exactly
等等 这跟本次行动
does this relate to the mission in question?
到底有什么关系
I'm getting there, sir. This is important, I promise.
就要说到了 长官 这很重要
I just don't wanna hear any more of your romantic escapades.
我不想再听到任何你的风流帐了
Is there a point?
明白吗
Okay, so that night, I headed out.
好的 那天晚上 我出门了
Now, with this type of problem,
惹上这种麻烦
some men will duck and cover. Others will turn to booze.
有人会缩头躲起来 有人会借酒浇愁
Me? Let's just say I have my own secret weapon.
我呢 我有秘密武器
I swear, every time I see you,
我发誓 每次见你
you look different.
你都不一样
It comes with the job, Sam.
这是工作 萨姆
Hey, nice tan, Mikey. Where you been?
晒黑了嘛 迈迈 你去哪了
Someplace sunny. Well, it agrees with you.
有太阳的地方 这很适合你
I remember how pasty you
我还记得我们92年
got when we were stuck back in Poland in '92.
被困在波兰的时候你有多苍白
How long are you in town?
你会在城里待多久
A few days of debriefing, at least. We'll see.
至少要待几天听取报告 不确定
Not to impose, but you feel
不强求 但你愿意
like advising an old buddy with a sticky situation?
给你深陷麻烦的老伙计支支招吗
How sticky?
有多麻烦
Sticky like let's get a table and a few more rounds.
麻烦到需要找张桌子坐下来再喝几轮
Sam.
萨姆
An admiral? It had to be an admiral's wife?
海军上将 非得搞上海军上将的老婆吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
So look, what do you think I should do here?
你觉得我现在该怎么做
Go to Maitland and explain.
去找麦特兰解释清楚
Tell him you didn't know who she was...
说你一开始不知道她是谁
until things had already gotten out of hand.
后来事情变得一发不可收拾
In fact, call him right now.
现在就打给他
Mike, that's not what I'm-
迈克 这不是我想要...
I was more looking for that
我更想知道超级间谍
super-spy advice on how to keep this quiet.
在保守秘密方面有什么建议
You remember that thing in Kiev with Misha...
你还记得在基辅那次米莎
when he sold out the wetwork team on their way to Paris?
在去巴黎的路上出♥卖♥♥♥了暗♥杀♥小队的事吗
Oh, yeah. What about it?
记得 怎么了
That's the kind of secret that stays secret...
那种秘密就该让它秘密下去
because if it comes out,
因为一旦泄密
people get sent to Siberia.
就会有人被发配到西伯利亚去了
This will come out as
一旦麦特兰怀疑他老婆
soon as Maitland looks sideways at his wife.
这事早晚东窗事发
Seriously, Mike, you know, I know you're a smart guy...
说真的 迈克 我知道你很聪明
but you've dated one lady,
但你只和一个姑娘约会过
and she was a frickin' psycho.
还疯颠颠的
I'm just saying you may not
你在男女之事上
be the expert on this whole boy-girl thing.
可不是行家
My job is to know what people are gonna do before they do it...
我的工作是猜测对方下一步行动
which is how I know you're not gonna take my advice...
所以你不会接受我的建议
and this is gonna blow up in your face, Sam.
这会让你大祸临头 萨姆
I don't know. I mean, how smart can spies be, right?
不知道 间谍能有多精明呢
You're always fighting on the side with no guns.
你从没经历过真枪实弹的战争
There are certain rewards to fighting
没经历过真枪实弹的战争
on the side with no guns.
也是有价值的
Tell you what. One day,
总有一天
you're gonna give me some spy lessons. Deal?
你给我上上间谍课程 行吗
Deal.
成交
I gotta go.
我得走了
You're gonna be all right? Yeah, I'll be fine.
你会没事吧 没事
Thanks for the beer. Oh. And, Sam...
谢谢你的啤酒 萨姆
Be careful.
小心点
So I have a few more drinks and head home...
我又喝了几杯就回家了
figuring that maybe it's
不准备接受一个间谍
best not to get relationship advice from a spy.
关于男女关系的建议
电影精选列表