让我来付
Hey, let me get those.
塔哈拉希 弗罗里达州
1978年 1月15日
没关系
It's okay.
不 没事 我付了
No, it's cool, I got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
你们是大学生吗
So, uh, you girls at the University?
是的
Yeah.
这里的大多数人都是
Most of the people in here are.
你不太像这个年龄段的人 不是吗
You're kinda outta the usual age range, no?
是的 我不是学生
Yeah, well, uh, I'm not a student.
你还别说
You don't say?
我确实上过大学
I did go to university,
在华盛顿 60年代末的时候
in Washington, in the late '60s.
华盛顿吗 那你在这里做什么
Washington? What are you doing out here?
旅行
Traveling.
你们是女生联谊会的成员吗
So, uh, you girls in a sorority?
是的
Yeah.
哪一个呢
Which one?
你为什么想要知道
Why do you wanna know?
只是随便聊聊
Just making conversation.
我们在奇·奥米加
We're in Chi Omega.
很好
Nice.
是这样 我们刚正准备回去了
Listen, we were just heading home.
是吗
We were?
很高兴见到你
Uh, it was nice to meet you.
你们不再多呆一会吗
You girls won't stick around?
我请你们
I'm buying.
是的 不用了
No, that's fine.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
莉萨
Lisa?
邦迪和绿河杀手
绿河 华盛顿州 1982年
我们找到了什么
So, what have we got?
女性
Female.
我想她大概16岁或17岁
I'd say she's about 16 or 17.
天啊
Christ.
喉咙周围有勒痕
Ligature marks around the throat,
手上没有防御性伤口
no defensive wounds on the hands,
也许她是猛不防被袭击的
maybe she was taken by surprise.
或许从后面靠近
Perhaps approached from behind.
尸体在水里已经有一阵子了
She's been in the water for a while.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
难熬的一天
Tough day, huh?
你可以这么说
You could say that.
黛比在家吗
Deb home?
在 她在楼上
Yeah, she's upstairs.
告诉她晚餐半小时后就会准备好
Tell her dinner will be ready in half hour.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
今天在学校怎么样
Hey, how was school today?
你知道的 还是老样子
Ah, you know, the usual.
带着屈尊俯就一面的
A main course of government propaganda
政♥府♥宣传类的课程
with a side of condescension.
你不会对老师那样说的 对吧
You don't say things like that to your teachers, do you?
当然
No.
我像个好女孩一样服从纪律
I toe the line like a good girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 爸爸
You okay, Dad?
是的 是的 我很好
Um, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你妈妈说晚餐半小时后就好
Your mother said dinner will be ready in half hour.
好的 谢谢
Cool, thanks.
太美味了
Mm, that's nice.
很好吃
It's so good.
要点水吗
Water?
这又是你用超♥市♥速食做的吗
Did you make this from the box again?
-你怎么知道 -因为这个真的很好吃
- How did you know? - 'Cause it's really good.
太厚脸皮了
Apparently Cheeky.
而且这个比另外一道做得更好
And it's better than your other one.
-别那么厚脸皮 -比另外一道好吃吗
- Don't be so cheeky. - Better than my other one?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以
So...
今天发生了什么
What's happened today?
有一个关于阿普尔比夫人的趣闻
Well, you've got a funny story about Mrs. Appleby,
不是吗
don't you?
我认为她偷了另一个邻居的孩子
I think she stole the other neighbor's baby.
什么
What?
是真的 因为我听到她房♥子里面有哭声
Yeah, 'cause I heard crying coming from her house.
也许是她的孙女
Maybe it was her granddaughter.
你好
Hello?
我是汤姆 很抱歉在这个时候打扰你
It's Tom, sorry to bother you at home,
但你得听听这个
but you need to hear this.
怎么了
What is it?
我们又找到三具
We found three more.
三具吗
Three more?
尸体
Bodies.
在绿河里
In the Green River.
脖子上的勒痕
The ligature marks to the neck
符合从后面进行偷袭
are consistent with an approach from behind.
所有受害者都有相同的特征
All the victims share the same features,
勒痕
the ligature marks,
手或手臂上没有防御性伤口
no defensive wounds to the hands or arms,
最近都发生过性行为
all had recently had sex.
两个失踪的女人都是妓♥女♥
Both the missing women worked as prostitutes.
她们最后一次被看见是在西塔科脱衣舞会
They were last seen at the SeaTac strip,
靠近机场
near the airport.
看来我们手上有个连环杀手
Looks like we have a serial killer on our hands.
这不是随机的机会主义
This isn't random opportunism.
如果所有受害者都有着相同的职业
If all the victims share the same profession,
那凶手就是在嫖♥妓♥
the killer's cruising prostitutes.
这些女人自愿跟他走
These women came with him willingly.
他很有可能是脱衣舞的常客
He may well be a regular down on the strip.
考虑到缺乏自卫的痕迹
Considering the lack of defensive marks
近期的性行为
and recent sexual activity,
这些女人可能在性♥交♥后被杀
the women could've been killed post-coitus,
甚至在性♥交♥期间被杀
or even mid-coitus.
以性为诱因的明显迹象
Clear signs of sexual motivation.
我们接到了媒体的电♥话♥
We've had calls from the press.
这将是个大新闻
This is gonna be big news.
你想召开新闻发布会吗
You wanna handle the briefing?
当然
Sure.
请问你们是否有对西塔科脱衣舞会
Have you put any surveillance
展开监视
on the SeaTac strip?
不 现在不行
No, not at this stage.
请问你们共派遣了多少警官进入专案小组
How many officers have you put onto the task force?
我现在不能告诉你确切数字
Um, that number I cannot tell you right now.
我们会回复你的
We'll get back to you on that.
请问这会花费纳税人多少钱
How much is this going to cost the taxpayer?
我无法回答这个问题
I can't answer that.
下一个
Next.
请问有传因为此次案件涉及妓♥女♥
Is there any truth to the rumor
所以警方并没有认真对待这件案子的谣言
that the police are not taking this seriously
可信吗
because it involves prostitutes?
不 这完全不可信
No, there is no truth in that.
还有其他人吗
Anyone else?
请问你们有任何怀疑的人吗
Well, do you have any suspects?
没有 没有 没有
No, no, no.
我们可以结束了吗
Are we done?
感谢你们前来
Thank you for coming.
咱们走
Let's go.
请进
Yeah.
电影精选列表