难道他偷溜进去而我们没看到
You think he slipped in without us seeing?
这里是1-10-90
One teen ninety to dispatch. Be advised.
法兰克在他家
Marasco's in his apartment.
这里需要支援
We're gonna need backup.
二级戒备 悄悄集结
Respond code two. Tell em to come easy.
走吧
Let's go.
你昨晚的反抗动作
You know, judging by your actions last night.
你似乎不担心你孙子的安危
you don't fully appreciate the danger your grandson is in.
你看过我的资料 我不是个善类
I'm not a nice man, Detective. You've read my file.
我专门伤害人
I do horrible things to people.
男人 女人 小孩
Men, women, children.
马利欧也不会幸免
Mario won't be an exception.
抓住小鬼
Get the kid.
阿公救我
Grampa, help please!
马利欧要坚强
Mario! You be strong.
现在
Go ahead.
切断他手指
Take his fingers off.
一 二
One, two.
不 不
No! No!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
拜托别让他们
Please, please! Don't let them do this!
现在你仔细听好
Now you listen to me, Detective.
我要将他拆成一件一件的
I will take him apart one piece at a time.
一次切一指
One finger at a time.
你快签
You sign it.
谢谢签名
Thanks for signing.
我们先试着劝他出来
Let's just try and see if we can get him to come out.
先用温和的方式
We gotta try to take him in easy.
好的
Okay.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
两个字
Just two.
靠和你
"Fuck" and "you"!
法兰克 是我们两个
Hey Frank. Estes, Tarvis.
你出来 我们聊聊
Come on out, man. We just wanna talk to ya.
你出来 只是聊聊
Come on out. We just wanna talk.
法兰克你出来
Come on out, Frank.
就我们两个 想聊聊
It's Estes, Tarvis We just wanna talk.
我是塔维
Hey Frank, it's Tarvis, man.
我们知道人不是你杀的 只是聊一聊
We know you didn't do anything. Come out and talk to us.
你们在干嘛
Whoa, whoa, hey. What are you doing?
我刚说要悄悄集结啊
Easy. We told em to come easy.
他们要跑了
They're gettin'away.
法兰克 枪扔掉
Frank, drop your gun.
扔掉你的枪
Frank, drop your gun now!
他们要跑掉啦
They're gettin'the fuck away!
快扔掉你的枪
Drop your gun now!
他们跑了
They're gettin'a.
抓他
Get him.
趴下 趴下
Get on the ground! Get on the ground!
他们要跑了
They're gettin'away!
脱下他们的制♥服♥
Get their uniforms.
强森州长
Governor Johnson.
我把口供给你了
Alright, I've got your confession.
凶手也交给警♥察♥了
I delivered you your man to the cops.
快放我儿子出来
Now let my son out.
赦免令还在跑流程
Listen, the pardon is still in a process.
要经过司法流程
It has to go through judicial.
不 等等 闭嘴
No. Wait, wait, wait, stop.
你不懂 我不想听藉口
You don't understand. I don't want excuses.
你快放人
You make it happen.
别像个混♥蛋♥
Don't be an asshole for God's sake!
我只是个州长
I'm just a governor.
我也想尽快搞定
I want it done just as fast as you do.
我想救回女儿
I want my daughter back.
那你最好利用权力
Then you better use all the influence you have.
影响那些法官
on those judges.
明天中午前你没释放他
Because if my son's not released by noon tomorrow.
你女儿会生不如死
your baby girl is worse than dead.
不 我还需要些时间
No, listen. I just need some time!
我们没
We don't.
马的
Goddamn it!
靠
Fuck!
我真服了他 他查得很仔细
I've got to give it to him. He's thorough.
你看这个
Take a look at this.
这是什么
What is it?
遗书
A suicide note.
他想干掉法兰克并弄成自杀的样子
He wanted to kill Marasco make it look like a suicide.
配合他的认罪自白书
Insurance against the confession.
对 遗书
Yeah, suicide note.
造假的证据
It's gotta be a stitch up.
我不知道法兰克会作文
I didn't even know Marasco could write.
我跟你说我了解法兰克
Let me tell you something. I know Frank.
他不可能杀♥警♥♥察♥
He's no cop killer.
你快摸到了
You almost got it?
快了
Almost there.
再近一点
Just a little closer.
我在努力
I'm trying.
睡美人
Princesa Durmiente!
起床
Wake up!
带他们到车上 我们要走了
Get the kids in the van. We need to leave now.
我没睡着
I was awake.
当然啊
Yeah, sure.
我们要旅行了
We're gonna take a little journey.
他被绑♥架♥多久了
So how long have they had him?
昨天1:45 太久了
Too long. 1:45 yesterday.
抱歉 我早该想到
I'm sorry, Frank. I should've known.
我们也是
We all should've.
这样也无法救回我孙子
Well shoot. That ain't gonna get my grandson back.
该想个办法
We gotta do something.
州长来了
Looks like the governor is coming up.
还有检察总长
with the attorney general.
卡列在铤而走险
Kane is getting desperate.
他说到做到 州长
He means what he says, Mr.Governor.
我担心蛮虎若被处死
I fear that if Manuel Kane is executed.
你女儿也会死
the same will happen to your daughter.
马利欧则是下一个死
I'm betting Mario will be next.
这几天我收到好几个这样的影片
Now, I've gotten several of these in the last few days.
我不会为自己的错误
It doesn't excuse my actions.
找藉口
Or lack of action.
我应该负全责因为牺牲了四位警员
I take full responsibilty for the death of four good cops.
还有警官
And detective.
我相信你们有权
I believe you have the right.
他一定会杀她 知道吗
He's gonna kill her. You know that, don't you?
我不能让这事发生
I can't let that happen.
我们得采取行动
We have to do the right thing.
你想出动大批人马
Well, you send in a posse.
还不如直接毙掉两个孩子
you might as well put a gun to both them kids'heads.
我知道那我们怎么办
I know So what do we do?
啥都不办
We don't do anything.
我自己去办你也别问我细节
And what I'm gonna do you don't want to know.
队长 我不需要警徽
I won't be needing that, Captain.
好的 裸妹
Okay, pretty naked lady.
卡列在哪
Where's Kane?
你快滚不然我让你被开除
Get the fuck out of here or I will have your badge.
你知道一般人早上醒来
You know, when people wake up in the morning.
他们看见阳光
they see the sunshine.
而我看见的是街头垃圾
I wake up, I see the shit in the streets.
职责所在我还得清掉垃圾
And I gotta clean it up cause it's my job.
我热爱工作
And I like my job.
你虽是个正妹
Now you're a beautiful woman, Brook.