The State of California hereby sentences Manuel Kane.
以药物注射方式
to death by lethal injection.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
咱们地狱见
I'll see you in hell.
阿洛
Leroy!
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们的演技不错吧
How'd you like our performance?
我觉得很棒
I thought it was pretty good, huh.
很好
It was good.
别难过 你只是被整了
Hey, don't feel bad. You just got punked.
但比起牢狱之灾
Which I think is a little more pleasant than.
我们的表演不算狠吧
what they're going to do to you in prison.
好啦 去准备你的得奖感言啦
Yeah, alright. Get your Oscar speeches ready, boys.
大哥 这是违法的吧
Man, this shit is freakin'illegal, man.
我要见律师
I want my lawyer now.
阿洛 我要知道细节
Look. I want details, Leroy.
那你肯定疯了
Well, then you must be crazy.
他会杀了我
He'll kill me, you know.
你真的疯了
You're out of your mind, man.
卡列会杀了我
Kane will kill me.
你们难道不懂
Don't you guys know already?
千万别惹卡列
Don't nobody mess with the Kane.
我要见律师
I want my lawyer.
已经通知你的律师
Hey, your lawyer has been notified.
现在我告诉你 仔细听好
Now let me tell you something, okay. And you listen.
你这混♥蛋♥听仔细了
And you listen real good, you worthless piece of shit.
你只有两条路
You've got two alternatives.
第一 你供出卡列
Number one. You give us Kane.
然后我们把他关久一点
And we put him away for a long time.
第二 你若不供出他
Number two. You don't give us Kane.
我就放风声你告密了
And we put the word out you snitched.
对 我就说你供出了
Yeah. We put the word out you snitched.
他的贩毒管道
Gave us his whole pipeline.
然后
And uh.
我让你先躲
I'll give you maybe.
一星期
a week?
也许
Yeah, maybe.
一星期
A week? A week?
在他追杀你之前一星期
A week, best, before he finds you and kills you.
所以你最好选第一条路
So your best bet option number one.
你唬烂
Man, you're bluffing, man.
已经有人看到我来这了
People saw me come in here. People know I'm here.
没错
Yeah, you're right.
你唬烂
You're bluffing!
没错 那就试试看罗
You're right. Only one way to find out.
我们去喝咖啡 你自己决定
We're gonna go get coffee. You do what you got to do.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that. I didn't mean that.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我会招供的
I'll give you what you need.
那我的刑期可以缩短吧
My charge can get reduced, right, if I do this?
你们应该会帮我吧
You guys are gonna work with me. That's what they say.
你们会帮我吧
You're gonna work with me.
你写出来我们再帮你
You start writing. We'll see what we can do.
好
Yes, sir.
酷格 他是卡列的左右手
Lukas Kruger. Kane's right hand man.
他供出来了
Is he talking?
哭出来的
Eh More like whining.
但他签名了
But he signed it.
你如何逼他签字
How'd you get him to sign this?
队长你不会想知道的
You don't want to know that, Captain.
对 我不想知道
You're right. I don't want to know.
阿洛说
But Leroy said that uh.
卡列在早上要干大案
Kane has something big going down in the A.M.
所以今晚要忙通宵了
So it looks like we'll be doing an all nighter.
在一家美术馆里
Works out of a art studio downtown.
酷格 我想抓大只的不要小只
Kruger. I want the gorilla, not the monkey.
队长一次抓一只吧
One animal at a time, Captain.
兄弟 你逼得阿洛老实招供
Man, you really had Leroy snitchin'like a little bitch.
忙一整天
All day, brother.
警官 我想看我客户签的文件
Detective, I want to see what my client just signed.
等等 你说啥
Wait a minute. What'd you just say?
我说我想看我客户签的文件
I said I want to see what my client just signed.
阿洛事业做得很大
Wow. Leroy must be doing pretty well for himself.
你这么贵的律师
Pricey lawyer like you.
别跟我扯蛋
Don't fuck with me, Marasco.
你无权逼他签字
You had no business having him sign an affidavit.
我不在场
without me there.
他自愿签的
He signed it on his own.
那些文件在职员室归档中
Look, the affidavit is on file at the clerk's office.
你若要复本他们会给你的
You want a copy, I'm sure they'll give it to you.
至于我呢
But as for me.
我要走了 美女
I'm running late, sweetheart.
靠
NMerde!
我是达茵探员
Special Agent Daehn.
需要服务吗 达茵探员
So what can we do for you, Special Agent Daehn?
我想谈谈你们对卡列集团
I'm here to talk about the ongoing investigation.
的调查进度
of the Kane cartel.
FBI找我们帮忙
What, the feds need our help?
通常都嫌我们碍事耶
Usually us local cops are in the way.
是检察总长想要调查
Well, actually the Attorney General wants to investigate.
有关蛮虎无罪的新证据
new evidence that might lead to Manuel Kane's innocence.
是你逮到他的
You took him down, detective.
你想想是否有这样的证据
Do you have any idea what this evidence could be?
当然
Sure.
不存在
Non existent.
蛮虎被逮时满手鲜血 他绝对有罪
I caught Kane red handed. He's guilty as hell.
殉职的都是好警♥察♥好朋友
And the men he killed were good cops and friends.
好的 这可当作最终的定罪证据 但是
Okay, well, this could just be a last ditch legal effort, but.
我们想再看看蛮虎的调查文件
we'd still like to review any files you may have on Kane.
有关蛮虎的档案全在我脑中
All my files on Kane they're all up here. Heh.
想看的人要有心理准备
And no psych in his right mind would go in there unarmed.
好的 那么
Okay, well um.
我可以跟着他调查证据吗
Would you mind if I shadowed him on the investigation?
我听说你很出名 警官
I hear you have quite the reputation, detective.
听着你想跟就跟
Look, shadow me all you want.
但我可能一转身便消失了
But when I turn a corner, my shadow disappears.
我不当你的保姆
And I ain't no fuckin'babysitter.
那么 我们12点出发
So, we're on then at twelve.
你别乱跑哦
Stay in your own lane, Agent.
联邦探员
Special Agent.
他脾气暴躁吗
Is he always this grumpy?
暴躁 他其实心情很好
Grumpy? He was actually in a good mood.
好
Great.
谢啦
Well, thank you.
我想单独跟他聊聊
I'd like to speak to this man privately, please.
你仔细听好
You listen to me clearly.
跟你♥爸♥说
You can tell your father.
若我女儿出事
that if anything happens to my daughter.
我会亲自送你父子俩归西
I will personally escort you both to hell.
我会用尽财力精力追杀你们
I will track you down using my last penny to the last day.
你们这些狗崽子
Like the dogs that you are.
就算我犯死罪也无所谓
And I don't care if they have to execute me.
我已经认命了
I've accepted my fate.
州长 你呢
Have you, Governor?
我女儿就是我的命
My daughter is my whole world to me.
她生命受到威胁
It's a dangerous man.
我就会变得很危险
whose very meaning for existence is threatened.
请你牢记
Remember that.
是的 州长
Yes, Governor.
也请你牢记