Women want to be both irresponsible and passionate.
不 她们想要的是体验
No. What they want is to experience
有力而无法拒绝的热情
a passion that is so powerful and irresistible
掩盖了所有
That it obliterates any
因为背叛责任而引起的罪恶与不安
guilt or tension that they may have about betraying their perceived responsibilities.
在内心深处 她们不愿意负责任
And deep down, they all want to be irresponsible.
内心深处
Deep down,
她们需要一个热情而且有力的男人
they want a man who's gonna be so passionate and powerful
她们没有选择
That they have no choice.
这事比其他两个都重要
This thing is bigger than both of them.
管它的 对吧
The hell with it, right?
为了科学 对吧
For science, right?
再确定一下 这就是科学 对吧
I'm sorry, that is what this is, right, science?
这会应用于
It'll be used for-
别在意 别在意
Oh, never mind, never mind.
你知道你在干什么
You know what you're doing.
你剪了头发
You cut your hair.
看起来不错
It looks good.
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
Sweetie, we need to talk.
我们早就需要谈一谈了
We've needed to for a while.
我需要
I have.
我觉得
I mean, I feel like-
你能坐下吗
Can you sit?
亲爱的 我过去的恋爱记录说明
Sweetie, my relationship record indicates
我总会带去坏消息
a guy who's bad news.
你看 我的历史 或者说固定的模式
You see, I have a history, a pattern, so to speak of
每段关系的开始感情都投入的很快很强烈
coming on very fast and hard in the beginning of a relationship,
很早就说出我爱你
Of saying "I love you" very early on.
这并不是我对多少人说过的问题
It's not as if how many of them I've said it to
这是个没法理解的问题或者说担忧
Is not an understandable question or concern,
但是如果没事 这只是
But if it's all right, it's just-
这不是我想告诉你的
It's just not what I'm trying to talk to you about.
所以我想回避那些诸如名字或者数字的问题
So I want to hold off on things like names or numbers
只做到对你诚实
And just try to be honest with you
说到我的担忧 因为我很在意你
About what my concerns are, 'cause I care about you a great deal.
我解释不好
I'm not explaining this well.
我没办法
I'm not getting through.
我真的都要抓狂了
I'm really starting to freak out.
我知道这很不靠谱
And I know it's insecure,
但是你相信我的话对我来说却很重要
But it's very important to me that you believe that I have meant it
每一次我对你说我爱你
Absolutely every time I told you that I loved you,
每一次
Every time.
我知道我应该早告诉你关于我的一些事
And I know I should've told you some of all this about me sooner,
在你搬出去之前
before you moved all the way out here,
那样 相信我
Which, believe me,
那样让我觉得你真的很在意我的过去
meant so- it made me feel you really cared about this,
尤其是我以前就强烈建议你搬出去
Especially because your moving out here was something I lobbied so hard for.
学校
School,
你的公♥寓♥
Your apartment,
可以摆脱你的猫
Having to get rid of your cat,
刺绣
Stitches,
斯♥诺♥克
Snookers,
毛球先生
Mr. Fluffy.
我知道 我知道更好的男人
And I know-I know a better guy
应该会在我们上♥床♥之前
probably would've told you about this
就告诉你这些
Before we even slept together.
不管那是多么不可思议 令人着迷 美好
And despite how incredibly magical and ecstatic and right it was-
你能想象告诉你这些我得下多大的决心吗
Can you imagine what it takes to tell you this,
我很害怕
That I'm terrified,
而且也许我说出来然后逃避的方式
That it's even possible that the pattern of sending out mixed signals and pulling away
其实就是另一种逃避
Is just another way of pulling away?
也许在内心深处 我是个懦夫
Maybe deep down, I'm such a coward
我没办法自己离开
That I can't pull away myself,
所以我也许就强迫你那样做
So I somehow force you into doing it.
那很合理
Those are valid,
我完全可以理解 亲爱的
Totally understandable questions, sweetie.
还有一件事
There's just one more thing I feel like
我想我要先告诉你
I have to tell you about first, though.
天呐 我很怕告诉你 但是我必须告诉你
God, I am terrified to tell you, but I'm gonna tell you.
你能帮我个忙顺便也是为你自己做准备
Can you do me a favor and sort of brace yourself
答应我在我告诉你之后不要做出反应吗
And promise not to react for a few seconds after I tell you?
你能保证吗
Can you promise?
你能保证吗
Can you promise?
你能保证吗
Can you promise?
你能保证吗
Can you promise?
或许我们可以以后再谈
Maybe we should talk later.
我有一个彩排
I've got a rehearsal for this thing,
几个小时后我可以休息一下
And think I have a break for a couple hours
如果你想
If you wanted to-
不如这样
You know what?
我给你电♥话♥
I'll call you.
如果你需要 我就在这
I'm here if you need me.
好吗
Okay?
为什么
Why?
你为什么要那样
Why did you do it?
你怎么能那样
How could you do it?
我所得到的 就是这张脸
That's all I ever get, is this face,
你那张遗憾自责的脸
This remorseful face of yours.
你离开的时候也是一样的脸
You had the same face when you left.
你就是那样站在那 带着那副表情
You just stood there with this look.
什么
What?
你个懦夫
You fucking coward.
你们都是些懦夫
You are all cowards.
你说你出轨了
You say you were unfaithful.
你说你很抱歉
You say you're sorry.
你说你无法想象会有多痛
You say you can't imagine how much it must hurt.
我真的不能
And I can't.
试
Try.
试一试
Try.
打电♥话♥给他看他要不要准备些什么
Well, call him and see if he'll, you know, set up something.
但是需要快一点 我觉得 对吗
But it needs to be soon, I would think, right?
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
教授
Professor?
莎拉
Oh, Sara.
希望我没打搅到您
Hi. I hope I'm not disturbing you.
不会 不会
No, no, no.
来 请进
Please, come in.
把门带上
Just grab the door.
-最近好吗 -好啊 你呢
- This okay? - Yeah. How are you?
-我很好 谢谢 -刚刚 是我妻子
- Fine, thanks. - I was just-that was my wife.
她 她妈妈似乎...
She's...her mother's kind of going through a little...
无论如何 她都挺不容易的
Anyway, it's kind of hard on her.
天啊 我很抱歉
That's...gosh, I'm so sorry.
不用 不用
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我不想小题大做
I don't mean to make a big deal...
没事的
No, no, it's okay.
会好起来的
I mean, it's gonna be fine.
我的妻子 她是个非同寻常的女人
No, my wife, she's an extraordinary woman.
我跟她结婚21年了
She's...I've been married for 21 years,
她还是那么美丽动人
and my wife is just so beautiful,
真是个漂亮的女人
just a beautiful woman.
你跟她怎么相遇的
How'd you meet her?
真有意思
That's funny.
我刚刚还在回忆遇见她的那天
I was just thinking about that, the day I met her.
回忆那一刻
Yeah, I was thinking about this moment,
那是很久以前了
and, it was such a long time ago,
我还很年轻
you know, and I was so young.
我在想
And I was thinking...
我娶她最重要的原因
And this was a big reason for marrying her...
就是我不可能找到比她更好的女人了
电影精选列表