No rush.
不用急
But I want your shake that they'll be home in not too much time.
不过得说明白了 它们马上会回来
That's square. You did them, after all.
也算公平 到底是你干的
Lay low, it'll blow over. Stick on this,
别张扬 避避风头 扯着不放
one of you will dish it to bury the other. You'll both get the rap.
总要一死一伤 两边都不合算
As for the six, did you borrow it?
那六个 是你借的?
Yeah.
对
Then you owe it. Shouldrt need a shake on that.
那你就该还 没问题
All right to both. Good. Let's seal it up and blow for keeps.
都行 好 那就一言为定 我们走人
Third thing,
第三
the last brick...
最后一块砖
It's yours.
归你
That's not the point.
不是这个
I'm gonna start selling it.
我是要拿了卖♥♥的
How do I know it's not bad?
我怎么知道它是不是坏的?
Why would it be? Why was the last one?
怎么会? 上次怎么会?
Because someone got greedy.
就因为有人贪心
Tug here's had the means to swipe half of it and cut it bad for a long time.
藏一半 掺假货 托格早就有这本事
Now we're splits, the loss of my trust is retroactive.
现在既然分了家 我不再信任他 旧账也要算
Did you, Tug? No.
真的么托格? 没有
All right, let's shake and blow. Not good enough.
好了 我们走人 不成
What would be good enough?
那要怎样?
I want to see him dose it, just to prove it.
我得看着他抽一口 作为证据
Then we're square.
那我们就扯平了
Hell for that. I didn't touch your junk! That's all!
滚吧!我没动过你的白粉!就这样!
I wanna see it. To hell!
我想看看 滚!
Your not wanting to dose, it's proving something to me right here.
你不肯抽 这就有问题
Oh, it better be.
哦 更好了
It's telling that I ain't under your thumb no more!
告诉你 我不归你管了!
That I ain't playing lapdog to no gothed-up cripple!
你这个装酷的瘸子 我不是你的小狗!
I'll dose it.
我来抽
What?
什么?
If that'll shut you two apes up, I'll take the dose.
你们这两个猴子要是肯闭嘴 我来抽就是
If I don't die, we're all right as rain.
要是我没死 就清楚了
Deal?
成交?
Fine.
好
Tangles.
塔格斯 去
Johnny, go with him.
乔尼 你和他一块去
MAN: Where is it? Where's the brick? What's happening? What did you do with it?
在哪儿?砖在哪儿? 出什么事了?你拿它怎样了?
MAN 1: I didn't touch the brick. You better give it back.
我没动那砖头 你最好给我拿回来
PIN: What's happening?
出什么事了?
Cops? TANGLES: No.
条子来了? 不是
The brick...
砖...
The brick is gone.
砖不见了
Make peace, huh? Talk it out?
讲和 呃?谈一谈?
Get your boys in my den so's you could snag it under my nose!
把你的人带到我老窝里来 好在我眼皮底下偷走 啊?
No, it's not that! Was it bad, Tug?
不 不是的 不好啊?
Snag it so I don't know, or sell it off to flat the war odds!
偷了就跑 当我不知道 还是怕亏本 卖♥♥了换钱
You're right! I really did all that! Pin, think about it!
没错 都是我♥干♥的! 别针 好好想想
Tug, no!
托格 别!
PIN: Brendan!
布兰登!
No!
不要!
Help me!
救我
(GROANING) No! No!
不!不!
Brendan! Please!
布兰登!求求你
Please help me.
救救我
MAN: It's the cops!
条子来了!
Cops! Help me.
条子 救我
Brendan, please.
布兰登 求你
BRENDAN: Hey, where are you? BRAIN: Library. Where are you?
嗨 你在哪儿? 图书馆 你在哪?
Did she blow last night?
她昨晚跑了没?
No, stayed there until 6:30, then walked to school.
没有 待到六点半 走路去了学校
You didn't give her a ride, did you? No.
你没送上她一程? 没
She came to school, straight from Tug's? Yeah.
她从托格家出来 直接去了学校? 对
She there now? Yeah.
还在学校 是
Not with me, but here.
不是和我一起啦 不过在学校
All right, tell her I wanna meet up on the field in half an hour.
好 告诉她半小时后在操场见我
Then go home, get some sleep.
然后回家 睡一觉
Will do.
我会的
Did you see it all?
你都见到了?
With The Pin and Tug?
别针和托格的事?
No, I took your advice and didn't go.
没 我听了你的话 没去
No?
没有?
What happened?
出了什么事?
The papers say six dead,
报纸说死了六个
three around the house,
三个在房♥子周围
girl in the back of Tug's car, and The Pin and Tug.
托格车后备箱里有一个女孩 还有别针和托格
Yeah?
是么?
Tug tried to shoot his way out when the police got there.
警♥察♥来的时候 托格想开枪逃跑
They tied him to Dode, too. Same gun.
多德也是他干的 同一把枪
And the girl.
那个女孩也是
Huh.
哦
Well, it's a good thing you werert there. Yeah.
还好你不在 是
Do you think the girl was Emily?
那女孩会不会是艾米丽?
Probably.
可能
You loved her.
你爱过她
Yeah, I did.
是的
You did all of this because you loved her.
你做这一切都是因为你爱过她
And now it's finished.
现在都结束了
No.
没有
What?
什么?
It's not finished.
没有结束
Tug pulled the trigger on Em, and he got the fall for it.
托格对艾米丽扣了扳机 他现在活该报应
But the bulls could have found that out without me.
但这个不用我在 条子也能查出来
I set out to know who put her in the spot, who put her in front of the gun.
我是为了查到底是谁 把她置于如此境地 把她推向枪口
That was you, angel.
那就是你啊 天使
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
It was you.
是你
Brendan. What?
布兰登 什么?
You want the whole tale? You want me to tell it to you?
你还想听整个故事? 要我讲给你听?
Tell it to me.
讲给我听吧
All right, from the top.
好 从头开始
You had your fingers in Brad Bramish for appearances
你假装搭上了布拉德·布拉米什
and to keep him buying from The Pin, who you were hooked with.
让他从别针那边买♥♥货 其实你和别针才是一起的
When Emily came to you and Brad, you saw her for what she was,
艾米丽来找你和布拉德的时候 你知道她是为了什么
an insecure little girl trying to get in.
一个没有安全感的小女孩 想要入伙
She goes on the back burner.
她被晾在一边
Meanwhile, maybe you're getting bored, or maybe just greedy,
刚好 你觉得无聊了 或者贪心了
but when The Pin scores big with the bricks, you take your shot.
别针的砖头赚大了 你就插了一手
You hook one, take half, cut it back to size, but you cut it back bad.
拿了一块 分了一半 从新提炼 可你没搞好
Maybe accidentally, maybe to down The Pin's operation, doesn't matter.
可能是意外 可能是给别针添乱 不重要了
You put it back. Poor Frisco doses off it and lands in a coma.
你放了回去 可怜的弗里斯科拿去抽 昏迷了
So now The Pin's fuming, maybe he's jealous of Brad,
现在别针恼了 可能是嫉妒布拉德
so he comes to Brad's car looking for blood, or at least a scape.
他去布拉德的车 看看痕迹 找找线索
You're in big trouble. There's gonna be a war over this.
你麻烦大了 要开战了
And there's Emily. She trusts you. She wants in.
而艾米丽正好在那 她信任你 她想入伙
It's duck soup. No!
这还不简单! 不是!
You frame her for the bad brick, then you cut her loose.
那块砖坏了的事 你陷害了她 然后切断关系 撒手不管
You turn on your heel and bite her in the throat.
你一转身 咬住了她的喉咙
Last week at the payphone, Del Rio and Sarmentoso,
上星期在电♥话♥亭 德尔罗和萨蒙托索路口
she saw something she was scared of.
她看到了什么东西 很害怕
Tug's car driving by, The Pin riding shotgun.
托格的车经过 别针坐在前排乘客座位上
But she wouldn't have seen The Pin.
但她没见到别针
No, she was across the street, angel. She saw the driver's side. She saw you.
她在街对面 天使 看到的是驾驶座 是你
She saw you, and she ran like she saw some devil.
她看见你就逃了 好像见到了魔鬼
Brendan, why...
布兰登 为什么...
She took the hit, Dode hid her away, but The Pin was on to her.
她倒了霉 多德把她藏了起来 但别针一直追着她
He tracked her down and told her to meet, that they'd make good.
他追到了 要和她见面 要赔偿
He gave her a time and a place and sent Tug. Just to get the straight.
他定了时间地点 让托格去了 只为把事情搞清楚
But maybe you had talked Tug up. Or maybe he just blew a fuse.
不过你把托格说晕了 或者他正在脾气上
电影精选列表