Brendan?
布兰登?
Emily?
艾米丽?
Yeah.
嗯
How's things?
过得如何?
Status quo.
老样子
Yeah? Mmm-hmm.
是么?
That's good.
很好
What's going on, Em?
怎么了 艾米?
You know, it's good to see you, Brendan.
见到你很高兴 布兰登
It's been some time.
已经有段时间没见面了
Two months.
两个月了
Yeah, I didn't even know your locker. I had to ask Brain.
我都不记得你的存物柜在哪儿 只好去问伯莱
Em, why don't we meet somewhere?
艾米 不如我们见面谈
I can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么?
I screwed up real bad, you know.
我搞砸了
I really screwed up.
我真的搞砸了
Screwed up how?
怎么搞砸了?
Look, I did what she said with the brick. I didn't know it was bad,
我把砖照她说的处理了 我不知道那是坏的
but The Pin's on it now for poor Frisco, and they're playing it all on me.
但现在可怜的弗里斯科出了事 别针盯得很紧 他们都赖上我了
Slow down, now. What?
说慢点 怎么回事?
You gotta help me, Brendan. Please.
你得帮帮我布兰登 求你了
I think Tug... Oh, no!
我猜托格... 哦 不!
Brain!
伯莱!
Brendan, it's been awhile.
布兰登 好久不见
Where you been eating? Back of school.
你在哪儿吃饭? 学校后面
Yeah, no one's seen you.
嗯 没人看见你
What's it been, a couple of months? It's been awhile.
多久了?几个月? 有些时候了
You gave Emily my locker number?
是你把我的存物柜号♥码告诉艾米的?
Few days ago, was I wrong? No.
前几天的事 我做错了? 没有
You know, it's been so long I don't know your two's stats.
因为啊 已经好久了嘛 我不知道你们俩的情况
Yeah, it's been awhile. Who's she been eating with?
是很久了 她和谁一起吃饭?
I don't know, that's hard to keep track.
不知道 搞不清楚
Is it?
是吗?
Can be. Can be hard to keep track of those things,
是啊 那种事很难搞清楚啊
because lunch is... Lunch is a lot of things. Lunch is difficult.
因为午饭...午饭包含了很多事情 午饭这事儿很复杂
Uh-huh.
嗯
She hadrt been doing too good, Brendan.
她过得不太好 布兰登
Yeah, well, I'm not looking for a patch up.
嗯 我又没指望跟她复合
Em's life is her own, but she asked for my help.
艾米怎么过是她自己的事 但她找我帮忙
Help with what? I don't know.
帮什么? 不知道
I don't even care. It's not my business. I just want to know she's okay.
我不在乎 这不关我的事 我只是想知道她是不是还好
So I gotta find her. That's all this is.
所以要找到她 仅此而已
Well, I know she's been poking in
我只晓得 她老在劳拉·达诺斯那伙人身边转悠
with the Ivy-bound cheerleading elite, Laura Dannors crowd.
那帮好学生啊啦啦队啊的精英
Laura Dannon there on the Linc'?
劳拉·达诺 靠在林肯车上那个?
And Brad Bramish.
还有布拉德·布拉米什
Cream on the upper-crust.
菁英份子
Anyway, Em tagged after them for a bit, but it didn't work out.
反正 艾米丽套了蛮久的近乎 可没成功
She picked her way down the food chain.
她就找次一等的那拨人去了
Last I saw, she was with what's her name, the drama vamp.
上次看见她和那谁一起 叫什么来着 剧院荡♥妇♥
Small-time dealer, the evil one, the one you dated.
做点买♥♥卖♥♥ 有点邪门的那种 你跟她约会过的
Kara. That's my bus.
卡拉 我坐的车来了
You know her locker number? Kara's?
你知道她的存物柜吗? 卡拉的?
Em's. 269.
艾米的 269
Thanks, Brain.
谢啦 伯莱
Keep your specs on. Find me if she shows.
盯住了 如果她出现的话来找我
Will do.
好的
Hello, Kara.
你好 卡拉
Hello, Brendan. Kara.
你好 布兰登 卡拉
Come to see the show? No, I didn't.
来看演出? 不是
Lapdog, blow. Stay.
小狗狗 出去 别走
I need words. Well, I'm listening.
我有事情问你 我听着呢
About Emily Kostich.
有关艾米丽·考斯提奇
Run and get my purse. Go on, hurry up.
跑去拿我的钱包 快去 赶快
Still picking your teeth with freshmen? Well, you were a freshmen once.
还在对新生出手? 你以前也是新生
Way-once, sister.
老早以前了 大姐
You and Em tight for a bit. Who's she eating with now?
你和艾米丽走得很近嘛 她现在和谁一起吃饭?
Eating with? Eating with. Lunch. Who?
吃饭? 吃饭啊 午饭 在一起啊。和谁?
You're a cutie.
你真可爱
Brendan.
布兰登
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪儿
I know you do, so why don't you want me to find out?
我知道你知道 为什么你不想让我找到她呢?
Well, maybe I'm looking out for you.
也许我这是为你好
Oh, I appreciate that.
太感谢了
Brendan.
布兰登
If you're ever looking to get back into things,
如果你想回头的话
I could use you.
我可用得上你
Okay. So... Go. Say your line. Okay.
好吧 好 说台词
Go. So I just...
开始 我就...
No, he's got to come in first, and then you can say your line.
不 他先要进来 然后你才说台词
WOMAN: Hello?
你好?
Yes, hello, ma'am, this is Tom. I'm a friend from school.
你好 太太 我叫汤姆 学校里的朋友
Could I speak to...
我可以和 呃...
Oh, sure, Tom. Laura's here. Just a sec.
当然 汤姆 劳拉在 你稍等
LAURA: Yes?
你好?
I'm calling for details. For what?
我打电♥话♥咨♥询♥下详情 有关什么?
Details about the party. Who is this?
有关派对的详情 你是哪位?
Or I'll hang up. You don't know me. I'll save you some time.
要不我就挂了 你又不认识我 帮你省点时间
I know everyone, and I have all the time in the world.
我认识所有人 我也有大把时间
Folly of youth.
年轻人的荒唐啊
Ask whose invitation I've got.
不妨问问我拿了谁的邀请信
What you said... Emily Kostich.
你是说... 艾米丽·考斯提奇
15 Busch Street, in Stockton Cove. Buzz 42 at the gate.
斯多克顿湾 布拾大街15号♥ 在门口按42号♥
9:00. But who gave you...
九点 不过是谁给你的...
"The sun, whose rays Are all ablaze
太阳光芒万丈
"With ever-living glory,
带着永恒的光辉
"Does not deny His majesty
切莫抗拒他的威严
"He scorns to tell a story!
他蔑视传说
"He don't exclaim,
他从不宣称
"'I blush for shame So kindly be indulgent.'
我为羞愧脸红 所以请万般纵容
"But, fierce and bold,
然而 大胆而猛烈
"In fiery gold His glories all effulgent!
在火焰般的金光万丈中 他光辉万世永存
"I mean to rule the earth As he the sky
我注定统治人间 正如他主宰上天
"We really know our won'th The sun and I!"
我们对自己的价值了然于心 太阳与我
And the stupid coach, the coach won't let me play.
那个蠢教练 教练不让我参加
So, cheers.
那么 干杯
Beautiful. I mean, I am Brad Bramish, Coach.
狠啊 我说 我是布拉德·布拉米什啊 教练
You gotta let me play.
你得让我参加
How am I supposed to put in my best game
我要是老担心自己还能不能参加
if I'm worried about whether or not I'm gonna be in there?
怎么可能好好表现呢?
Hey.
嗨
Hey!
嗨!
What are you doing here? Leaving.
你在这儿做什么? 正要走
Oh, yeah?
哦是吗?
Brad's not the kind of guy you wanna mess with.
布拉德这种人 你可别跟他对着干
Fearless flyer.
飞蛾扑火
Quit your yapping and fix me one.
别废话了 给我来一杯
I'll never get through all this.
我估计受不了
Uh-huh.
唔
So why are you here tonight? I'm looking for Emily.
你今晚来干嘛? 我在找艾米丽
Em's been AWOL for a good month. Nobody's seen her.
艾米已经“擅离职守”一个月了 没人见过她
I saw her yesterday.
我昨天才见到她
Nearly nobody.
好 几乎没人
Listen, you're scratching at the wrong door.
听着 你找错门了
I didn't know Em well enough to know the details of what she was in.
我不太了解艾米丽 不清楚她卷进了什么事
I just got wind of the downfall.
事情先发 而我后知
If you haven't got a finger in Em's troubles, then why did her name
要是艾米丽惹了麻烦 而你又没在其中插一脚
get me into your rather exclusive party?
那我怎么凭她的名字 就找到你这个私人派对来了?
Keep up with me now. I don't know, but it sounded like you did.
不如你接着来啊 我倒不晓得嘛 可听上去你还挺清楚我的
电影精选列表