But when Em sprung it on him that she had her kid,
艾米丽跟他说了孩子的事
he did what anyone could count on Tug doing.
托格的反应绝对不出人意料
He hit her.
他袭击了她
She took the hit for you, and you let her take it.
她是为你受的 你害了她
Stop! Stop! That's the tale.
别说了!别 故事就是这样
Are you gonna tell me it's not? Stop it. It's not.
怎么 你要告诉我不是这样么? 别说了 不是的
Will you tell me it's not?
你想说不是这样么?
It's not.
不是的
It isn't true.
不是真的
I hope it isn't.
我希望不是
I want you to have been on my side all along,
我一直都想和你一起
not just trying to get me under your thumb,
不只是利用我
like Brad and The Pin and Tug.
就像布拉德 别针和托格
But I think you knew that party was gonna blow up.
不过我猜你知道干不久了
I think that was your final play.
我想那是你最后一次
But I hope I'm wrong.
但愿我是错的
I hope everything I wrote in the note
但愿我写在那张纸条里的事情
that I dropped at Gary Truemars office this morning is wrong.
今早丢在加里·楚曼办公室那张纸条里的事 都是错的
About your and Brad's involvement in The Pin's runnings.
你和布拉德给别针干的活计
And I hope you didn't steal the brick last night in your purse.
但愿你昨天晚上没把砖头偷偷藏在你包里
I didn't.
我没有
Good.
好
That means you didn't let me walk into a slaughterhouse.
那就是说 你没让我去找死
And you didn't lead The Pin and Tug and their crews to the slaughter.
你没让别针和托格 还有他们的伙计去找死
And when Trueman reads my note, takes my cue and searches your locker,
就是说 楚曼读到纸条 看到提示 去搜你柜子的时候
he won't find a damn thing.
他什么也不会搜到
Brendan,
布兰登
don't do this.
别这样
It's done.
一切结束了
Done?
结束了?
Well, that's most of it.
嗯 基本对了
Nine out of 10.
十分之九
I told Em to tell Tugger it was his.
是我让艾米丽告诉托格 孩子是他的
Told her it would soften him up.
我说那会让他心软
She said she wished she could keep it, but she didn't love the father.
她说她想把孩子留下的 但她不爱孩子的父亲
I was gonna drive her down to the doctor the next day.
本来我第二天就要送她去见医生
Most wouldn't.
很可能不会
She was already starting to show.
她都看得出来了
Three months.
三个月了
Do you know whose kid that makes it?
你知道那是谁的孩子么?
Or have you known all along?
还是你一直都知道?
Mother...
操...
You get your straight? Yeah.
你都搞定了? 是
I wouldn't have, if I... It's all right.
我本不该来的 但是... 没事
Chuck Burns came to. The knife guy. He spilled it all to the bulls.
查克·伯恩斯醒了 动刀子那家伙 他什么都跟条子说了
Turns out Brad Bramish hired him on his own. It was just a grudge thing.
原来是布拉德·布拉米什自己雇的他 就是旧怨
Fits.
都符合
You did good, Brain. Go sleep.
你好样的 伯莱 去歇着吧
Yeah. You, too.
嗯 你也去吧
What'd she whisper to you?
她最后对你轻声说了什么?
She called me a dirty word.
她骂了句脏话
All right, you don't have to tell me.
得了 不用跟我讲
电影精选列表