Outside!
出局!
这是蒙哥马利·布鲁斯特的故事,他是一个不劳而获实现了美国梦的二流棒球联盟后援投手。
We got one to go!
我们还差一个!
One out to go! All right.
还差一个出局!好嘞。
Okay!
好诶!
- Be careful with your ass, Brewster.提高警惕,布鲁斯特。
- We got two outs.两次出局了。
- Come on, Rudy!加油,鲁迪!
- Hit it, Rudy!打中它,鲁迪!
- Foul ball!界外球!
- Aw, foul ball?啊,界外球?
Aw, you almost had that. I bet you feel like a big piece of shit, don't you?
嗷,你差点成了。我看你感觉像是一坨大便,不是么?
Talk all you want, Porky.
你尽管说吧,肥猪。
Here we go, Monty.我们上,蒙哥。
Right into Porky's glove.打中那肥猪的手套。
Throw it in to Porky!
丢中肥猪!
Foul ball!
界外球!
Aw, foul ball again!
啊,又是界外球!
It's all right, Rudy.
没事的,鲁迪。
Want me to have him pitch underhanded to ya?
要我让他对你偏心一点吗?
Hey, I lettin' my bat do my talking, lard ass!
嘿,我的球棒会替我说话!傻♥逼♥。
- Oh, the bat's got the brains!噢,你的脑袋在球棒上!
- Play ball.比赛开始。
All right. I just want to figure it out!
好了,我只是想弄清楚
That's all. I want to know who's got the brains in the family.
就这样,我想知道这俩谁有脑袋。
- Time out!时间到!
- Time out?时间到了?
It's all right. It's all right.It's all right. It's all right.
没事,没事,没事,没事
Come on, take it easy now. Don't lose your concentration.
来吧,现在冷静下。别心不在焉。
Don't lose my concentration? The goddamnedtrain's coming through the outfield!
别心不在焉?那该死的火车还在穿过球场!
There's a guy out there in the bleachers,
看台那里有一个人,
front row, he's got a hat, camera.
前排,他戴着个帽子,拿着相机。
He's taking pictures of me for the last three games.
他上三场都在拍我的照。
I'm tellin' ya. I think he's a scout for the big leagues.
我给你说,我感觉他是大联盟的球探。
Monty, this is Hackensack, New Jersey.
蒙哥,这里是新泽西州的哈肯萨克。
No scout comes here, you understand?
不会有球探来这里的,明白吗?
A train's goin' through the outfield right now.
现在甚至有一列火车在穿过场地。
But if you strike this guy out, I'll take you with me tonight, we'll get you drunk.
但如果你打个好球让他们出局,今晚我就带你一起,一起喝个痛快。
That's a promise. Two outs. Two! Two!
我保证。俩出局,两个!两个!
Play ball!
比赛开始!
Two outs. Two outs.
俩出局。俩出局。
He makes three.
算上他三个。
Look at him. He's a little rag doll!
看看他,简直是个小布娃娃。
Knock it a long distance for me!
帮我打个远的!
Hey, old man, getting a little tired, huh?
嘿,老家伙,有点累了吗?
Get back to T-ball, buddy.
回去打安全棒球,伙计。
Strike three! You're out!
三振!出局!
Big win! Yeah!
大获全胜!耶!
All right. Big win!
好嘞。大获全胜!
*Constantly scheming*
*Forever dreaming*
*If I can't get what I want*
*Life just ain't worth livin'*
*No*
Hey, honey!
嘿,亲爱的!
*Oh, living in materialistic reality*
*Only taking what you want*
*Oh, don't you see*
*Do you live in a materialistic reality*
*I'm a gypsy.*
That's why I'm not gonna bullshit you, okay?
这就是为什么我不会敷衍你,懂吧?
I could tell you, "I'll see you next year." I'm not gonna see you next year.
我能给你说“明年我还能见到你”,但我明年并不能。
Because I'm gonna be playing with the big leagues.
因为我要进入大联盟打球了。
- Really?真的吗?
- That's right.是的。
I don't know what team,but you'll see me on television
我不确定哪个队,但你会在电视上看到我。
and you'll say to your friends,
到时候你只能和你朋友说,
"I know that guy!That's the guy that wanted to date me,
“我认识那个家伙,就是他想要约我
"but, no, I was too stupid."
“但,没有,我太傻了”
Jake here. I'm in Hackensack.
这里是杰克,我在哈肯萨克。
Ah, pretty much the same picture. He was out drinkin'
啊,几乎就是同样的照片。他出门喝酒了。
till 3:30 in a bar last night,
昨晚在酒吧待到了3:30
then he picked up some girl and took her back to the hotel.
然后他带了些女孩子回旅馆。
I figure tonight's agenda looks about the same.
我猜今晚应该差不多。
He's in a bar celebrating his victory.
他在酒吧庆祝他的胜利。
Yeah, he was the winning pitcher today.
是的,他是今天获胜的投手。
Yeah, right now,you're playing for Hackensack.
对,现在你是为了哈肯萨特打球。
So what are you doing in a Cubs jersey, huh?
所以你穿着小熊队球衣干嘛,嗯?
A Cubs jersey? What are you talkin' about?Hey, what number is that?
小熊队球衣?你在说什么?嘿,这是多少号♥?
Says "35."
写着35号♥
That was my number when I played with the Cubs.
那是我在小熊队时的号♥码。
They were the only big league team smart enough to let me play for 'em.
他们是唯一够聪明让我为他们打球的大联盟球队。
Is he a good pitcher? He's enthusiastic.
他是一个好投手吗?他很狂热倒是。
Kinda like a kid in a candy store,you know what I mean?
有点像一个在糖果店的孩子,你懂我的意思吧?
Excuse me. Excuse me.
打扰了,打扰了。
Cold beer here. Cold beer.
这儿有冰啤酒,冰啤酒。
There you go. Sorry I'm late. Allow me.
给你。对不起我来晚了,原谅我。
- Attractive.可真吸引人。
- Thank you very much.非常感谢你这么说。
Look, just keep your eye out for Rudy, will you?
听着,多注意注意鲁迪,好吗?
He doesn't exist. There is no Rudy.
没有这个人,鲁迪不存在。
Yes, sir. I'll break the news to him first thing tomorrow morning.
好的,先生。明天早上我会先把这个消息告诉他。
No, sir, I won't lose sight of him.
不会的,我不会跟丢他。
Let me tell you something about athletes.
让我给你们讲讲运动员的事儿。
I mean, after a game,we've got to relax, we gotta come down.
我是说,在比赛后,我们必须得放松,必须冷静下来。
Unwind. My doctor told me. He said,
我的医生告诉我的,要放松。
"Hey, Brewster. Man, get a massage. Come down."
“嘿,布鲁斯特。兄弟,去做个按♥摩♥,冷静下。”
We were reading in a medical journal that was left in the locker room the other day,
隔了几天,我们在一本留在更衣室的医学杂♥志♥上读到了
an article by this Oriental doctor on massages.
这个东方医生一篇关于按♥摩♥的文章。
See, we in the West,give a massage like this, you know.
你看啊,我们西方的按♥摩♥就像这样
And, uh, see, all the energy coming from my hands is stopped by the fabric.
而且,嗯,你看,从我手部来的所有能量都被布料挡住了。
Apparently we in the West don't know that,and we're massagin' for nothin'.
显然我们西方人不知道这个,按♥摩♥起来毫无作用。
So his theory, and it's just a theory,
所以他的理论是,这只是理论上来说,
is that if you're nude and you get a massage, that's the best thing for ya.
如果你不♥穿♥东西按♥摩♥,就是对你最好的。
Good for your muscles, nude.
裸着,对你身体好。
We're wonderin' maybe you might like to, uh, try the theory nude with us.
我们想问下 是否你们也想,呃,和我们一起脱了试试这个理论。
- The four of us nude would be great!咱们四个都裸会很棒!
- Oh, that would be fun.噢,是会很有趣。
- Massaging each other.互相按♥摩♥。
- Mmm-hmm.嗯哼。
I think they're kind of cute.
我觉得他们好可爱啊
This one's especially cute.
这个特别可爱。
Either you guys got a car?
你们俩有车吗?
- No.没。
- Got a bus!有辆客车!
- The Bulls' bus. The team bus.公牛队的,队里的客车。
- Bigger than a car.比轿车大多了。
Oh, much bigger and more fun,because he's the party-meister, himself.
啊,更大也更有趣,因为他自己就是派对主人。
I'm the driver too.
我也是司机。
- Why don't we start in a bus?为什么我们不在车上开始呢?
- Why don't we try the bus?为什么我们不试试客车呢?
- Let's try the bus. Any left?我们来试试吧,还有吗?
- We'll show you the bus.我们带你们见识一下客车。
Any left?
还有吗?
I'll try the bus.A good place to start the evening off.
我要试试客车。一个开始夜生活的好地方。
You're gonna love this. We have a big-screen TV. Well, we haven't got it yet.
你一定会喜欢的。车上有个大屏电视——呃我们好像还没装。
We got a space for a big-screen TV I think you're gonna like.
我们给大屏电视留了位置我想你们会喜欢的。
You know...
懂吧。。。
Hi, guys.
嗨,大家好。
Uh. Rudy! Hi, Rudy, buddy!
呃,鲁迪!嗨,鲁迪我的好兄弟!
Get in the car before I twist your head off.
在我把你头扭下来之前上车。
I didn't do anything wrong, baby.
我没做错什么啊,宝贝。
They tried to pick us up.
他们想接我们上他的车。
Bullshit!
扯淡!
Shut up! You too.Get in the goddamned car!
闭嘴!你也,快TM上车!
- Don't wanna get in the car.我不想上车。
- Hey, I wouldn't do that.嘿,我可不会这么做。
- Uh, Rudy...呃,鲁迪。。
- Hey! Butt out, rag arm!嘿!出去,讲究人!
Let's go, guys.
我们走,兄弟们。
Ha! We'll push your face!
哈!我们要给你脸上来几下!
Yeah, police?This is Torchy's on J Street.
对,警♥察♥吗?这里是J大道的Torchy's
You'd better send somebody down here. There's gonna be a fight.
你们最好派点人过来,有人要打架。
Ooh!
噢!
Ow!
嗷!
Why is it when there's trouble,we're the ones that get into it?
为什么一有麻烦我们就会被牵扯进来?
There was a bar full of people. We're the only ones in jail.
酒吧里到处都是人,我们是唯一进牢房♥的。
I don't think it's racial, you know,because I'm in here with you.
我不觉得这是种族歧视,你看,我也跟你一起在这儿了。
That's comforting.
我很欣慰。
Hiya, fellas.
嗨呀,伙计们。
- Charley.查理。
- Hey, Charley.嘿,查理。
Look, I don't know what to say,but I guess this is it.
电影精选列表