放松
Easy...
他妈的
Fuck!
不好了 我的衣服
Oh, no! My suit...
Skype Skype Skype
Skype, Skype, Skype...
Skype
Skype.
连接到艾文德的手♥机♥
Connect to Eyvind's mobile.
连接 艾文德的手♥机♥
Connect. Eyvind's mobile.
他妈的
God damn it!
该死的
Damn!
贱♥人♥挪威人
Cheapass Norwegians.
千斤顶在哪
Where the hell is the jack?
固定板
Fixaflat.
胶带
Sticky tape...
好的
Okay...
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
图瓦 艾达
Tuva. Ida.
图瓦 车上没有千斤顶
但是我找到了一根撬棍
Tuva, there was no jack in the car. But I found a lever.
我试试来撬石头 快救我出去 这太冷了
I'll try using it to lift the rock. Just get me out, it's freezing cold.
你换氧气瓶了吗 换了
Did you change tanks? Yes.
之前那罐还剩下一点氧气
这个氧气瓶差不多是满的
There's some left in my old tank. This tank is almost full.
图瓦 就剩这些了
Tuva, this is what we have.
我们用它撬起石头 好吗 好的
We'll move the rock with it, Okay? Okay.
好吧 只要能让我出去
Okay, just get me out.
好的
Okay.
准备 图瓦 推推
Ready, Tuva! Push! Push!
动了吗 没有
Is it moving? No.
我耗氧太多 多少
I'm using too much air. How much?
20巴 再试一次 好的
20 bars. Let's try one more time. Okay.
好的 图瓦 一 二
Okay, Tuva. One. Two.
再来一次
Again!
推 图瓦 推
Push, Tuva! Push!
动了吗 一点也没动
Is it moving? Not a bit.
图瓦 我需要多些时间
我需要换一个氧气瓶
Tuva, I need more time. I have to switch to the other tank.
怎么了
What's wrong?
该死的 阀门打不开 卡住了吗
Damn it. The valve won't open. Is it stuck?
之前我弄掉的那罐氧气
I dropped the tank.
还没检查过阀门 一定是坏了
I never checked the valve. It must have broken.
转不动吗 可以转 没阻力
Is it not moving? It's just spinning without resistance.
该死的
Damn it!
慢慢呼吸 你还剩多少氧气
Breathe slowly. How much air do you have?
我还剩三分钟 也许还有四分钟
I have three, maybe four minutes left.
好的 再用一次杠杆 换一个地方
Okay, one more time with the lever. Find a new spot.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗 图瓦 你要用力推
Ready, Tuva? You have to push.
推
Push!
再来 加把劲 推 图瓦
Again, come on! Push, Tuva!
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
你的潜水服
Your BCD!
把它塞到岩石下面 充满空气
Push it under the rock and fill it with air.
我快没气了 不要说话 做就行了
I'm almost out of air! Don't talk. Just do it!
安全阀开了 快关了
The safety valve is opening! Try to block it!
我关不上
I can't do it....
该死的 没用
Damn! It doesn't work.
快关掉它
Block it!
我不行
I can't.
我快没气了
I'm almost out of air.
你必须做出选择
You have to choose.
我可以留在这
I can stay here...
从你的瓶里吸气
...and breathe from your air.
或者我可以自♥由♥上浮 也许会有人
Or I can do a free ascent. Maybe someone...
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
你不能自♥由♥上浮 你会死的
You can't do a free ascent. You'll die.
你可能还剩15分钟 也许会有用
You have maybe 15 minutes left. Help might come...
不 艾达 这不可能
No, Ida, it's not going to happen.
你氧气用完的时候
When your air is out
你必须要用我的
you have to take mine...
这样你才能活下去 求求你 一直待到氧气用完
...so you can live. Please, just stay until it's over.
零
Zero.
没关系
It's okay.
妈妈不在身边 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry that mom is not here with you.
我更希望你在我身边
I want it to be you.
拿上氧气瓶吧
Take the air!
你也要放弃吗
Are you giving up too?
你潜水次数太多 需要降压
You need to decompress. You have too many dives in your system.
对不起 我离开了你 艾达 别说了
I'm sorry I left you. Ida, stop it!
你上浮太多次了
现在浮出水面 你会死的
You've done too many ascents. If you go to the surface now you'll die
至少要等你先进减压室适应
before we get you to a pressure chamber.
你上次浮上去感觉怎样 不太好
How did you feel after your last ascent? Not so good.
现在呢 关节疼吗
How do you feel now? Any pain in your joints?
肩膀和手臂上有
In my shoulder and arm.
你必须在这至少待30分钟
You have to stay here for 30 minutes at least.
我们就这些了 尽量在这多呆一会儿
That's all we have. Stay as long as you can.
然后再上去 我在那等你 把你拉上来
Then get to the surface. I'll wait for you there and pull you out.
看看自己有没有二氧化碳中毒
Monitor yourself for CO2 poisoning.
你可以倒数或是做点别的什么
Count backwards or something.
好吧 我们到那儿见
Okay, I'll see you up there.
我很快就能见到你
I'll see you soon.
我可以从水面绐你送氧气
I can shuttle air from the surface.
这样你可以多点时间 等等
It will give you a little extra time. Wait, wait!
我们还有氧气
We have air!
下面阀门坏掉的那个气瓶 差不多是满的
The broken air tank at the bottom, it's almost full.
强行打开它
We just need to break it open.
是在这里吧
In here, right?
60秒
60 seconds!
4 5
...four, five...
7 8
...seven, eight...
我们现在必须这样做 氧气越来越少了
We have to do this now. The air is getting bad here.
我们做到了
We did it!
艾达
Ida.
艾达
Ida.
艾达
Ida?
艾达 艾达
Ida. Ida!
电影精选列表