破浪而出
妈妈
Mom!
救命
Help!
图瓦在这吗 图瓦在这吗
Is Tuva here? Is Tuva here?
图瓦在哪
Where is Tuva?
图瓦在这吗 她在哪 我不知道
Is Tuva here? Where is she? I don't know.
我们本来在码头下面游泳
We were going to swim under the jetty.
图瓦 我来了
Tuva, I'm here
不要啊 快醒醒 快醒醒 图瓦
Cone on. Come on. Come on, Tuva!
听得见吗
Come on!
醒醒 醒醒
Come on! Come on now!
图瓦
Tuva...
艾达 你本应该照顾好她的
Ida, you were supposed to look after her.
你应该照顾好她的
You were supposed to look after her!
如果她死了 都是你的责任
If she dies, you'll be responsible!
妈妈
Mom?
亲爱的 现在是深夜了 你必须要睡觉了
Sweety, it is in the middle of the night. You have to sleep now.
你要去游泳吗 我是去潜水
Are you going to swim? I'm going to dive.
和图瓦还有奶奶一起 你潜水的时候穿着袜子吗
With Tuva and Grandma. Will you be wearing socks?
当然 不然我的脚会变得很冷
Of course. Otherwise my feet will get cold.
但它们是橡胶袜子
But they're rubber socks.
等你长大了 你也可以一起来
When you're older, you can come too.
你和爸爸离婚后 我们住哪
Where will we live when you and Dad get divorced?
谁说我们要离婚的 埃里克说的
Who says we're getting divorced? Eric said so.
所以爸爸一直在另一个房♥间睡觉
That's why Dad sleeps in the other room.
我们不会离婚的
We're not getting divorced.
我保证 一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine, I promise.
给你 你穿的哪种内衣
Here. What kind of thermo kit are you wearing?
保暖的那种
A warm one.
这里已经是零下90度了
It's 90 degrees in here already.
在菲律宾你就不需要这些了
You won't need all this in the Philippines.
四个月轻松赚钱 对吗
Four months of easy money. Right?
整个冬天你都疯了一样地干这件事
You guys are crazy doing this all winter.
那么 再来最后一个冰浴
One last ice bath then!
主螺旋桨正常
Main propeller is okay.
一号♥和三号♥桨上有轻微损伤 影响不大
Small tears on one and three. Not bad.
好的 现在去船首推进器看看
Okay, move to the bow thrusters.
我在路上了
On my way.
我到了
I'm there.
确认所有引擎都已停止工作
是的 所有引擎都停止了
Confirm all engines are stopped. Yeah, all engines are stopped.
我要钻进管道里了
Diver in the tube.
看起来如何
How does it look?
和以前一样 被网绳缠住了
The usual crap. Rope, nets...
绐我十五分钟
It'll take me 15 minutes.
这真冷啊
It's really cold here.
我就应该穿另一件内衣
I should have worn the other thermo kit.
你不是还觉得这一件很温暖吗
Weren't you thinking you'd be warm?
四天后
In four days time...
你就要自已来做了
...you'll be doing this yourself.
表面的
Surface?
表面的
Surface.
螺旋桨移♥动♥了 舰桥知道我在这里吗
The propeller moved. Does the bridge know I'm here?
是因为水流吗 这里没有该死的水流
Is it the current doing anything? There's no damn current here!
螺旋桨转了 这是机械控制的
The propeller moved. It was mechanical.
引擎正在运转 引擎正在运转
Engine running! Engine running!
图瓦
Tuva!
停下来 放开我
Stop it! Let me go!
这不是任何人的错
It's nobody's fault!
图瓦 图瓦
Tuva! Tuva!
放开我 图瓦
Let me go! Tuva!
艾达
Ida!
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi!
这么早
Early start?
你有孩子的时候 就不会觉得早了
Not when you have kids.
你的手怎么了
What's with your hand?
没事
It's nothing.
我帮你拿包 妈妈在等我们
We'll get your bags. Mom's waiting.
妈妈
Mom!
嗨 图瓦
Hi, Tuva!
嗨
Hi!
嗨 艾达 酶
Hi, Ida! Hi.
嗨 我亲爱的
Hi, darling!
你得多来看看我
You have to come visit me more often.
克努特 克努特
Knut! Knut!
克努恃
Knut!
很高兴 你们俩这次都过来了
So nice to have both of you here for once.
我们一起过个周末
We'll spend the weekend together,
去潜水 到大自然里去
go diving be out in nature,
让心灵放松
allow the mind to relax...
孩子们还好吗 艾达
How are the kids, Ida?
很好 他们慢慢在长大
Good. They're getting older.
艾纳尔昵
And Einar?
他
It...
他也还行 我们正在接受辅♥导♥
It's good. We're in counseling.
是你父亲建议的吗
Is that something your father suggested?
他一直想要我们做的
I'm asking because that's what he always wanted for us.
治疗 治疗 没完没了
Therapy, therapy... Until the end of time.
天哪 你不能只坐在房♥间里
说服自已爱一个人
God, You can't sit in a room and talk yourself into loving someone.
它就在那里或不存在 如果不存在
It's either there or it isn't! And if it isn't there...
艾达 不要像你的父亲那样 让事情分崩离析
Ida, don't be like your father, just letting things fall apart.
我们会继续治疗
We'll keep up the therapy.
没有人会来帮你的
如果你原本是这么想的话
No one will come and help you, if that's what you think.
谁会来昵
Who would that be?
也别说你是为了孩子这么做的
And don't tell me you're doing it for the kids.
艾达 我不想和你吵
Ida, I don't want to fight with you.
对不起 我不想闹成这样的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to be like this.
你不能咳得这么厉害还去潜水
You can't go diving with that cough.
喝杯茶 睡个觉就没事了
A cup of tea and some sleep will fix it.
今晚好好休息一下
And we'll make it a quiet evening.
为什么敲门
Why are you knocking?
怎么了
What's up?
今天在车上
In the car today...
好吧 她潜水前不能吃药
Well, she can't take her medicine before diving.
不吃药 她会有点
Without it, she goes a little...
没关系
Never mind.
你更适合和她在一起 也许需要多练习
You're much better with her than I am. More practice maybe...
别这么想
Don't let it get to you.
我在想 潜水之后
I was thinking, after the dive,
也许你可以和我一起回到瑞典
maybe you could come back with me to Sweden.
孩子们 他们真的很想你
The kids, they really miss you.
我 我星期二要去菲律宾
I'm... I'm going to the Philippines on Tuesday.
下次吧 但是
Another time. But...
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
一天刚开始的时候
...beginning of the day.
会下雪或下雨 能见度很低
Later on rain or snow with poor visibility.
气温在负5度
Minus five degrees...
热水澡是她今天唯一需要潜进的水
A hot bath is all she's diving into today.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
如果妈妈发现我在抽烟 她会抓狂的
Mom will lose it if she finds out I'm smoking.
你在这多久了 这是我看到的的第二只狗了
How long have you been doing that? This is the second dog.
想走吗
Wanna go?
嘿
Hey!
醒醒
Wake up.
看
Look.
你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
爆胎 是的 叫了辆拖车 在路上了
Flat tire? Yes, but a tow truck is on the way.
有备胎吗 拖车很快就能到了
Do you have a spare? The tow truck will be here any time now.
我们不能就这样把你们
留在这儿 没关系的 拖车在路上了
电影精选列表