Tuva, can't you get out?
嗯 我完全被卡住了 还好 我差点被压得粉碎
No, I'm completely stuck, but I'm lucky. I could have been crushed.
图瓦 你必须设法离开
Tuva, you have to try to get out.
不可能 我游了66英尺 我
It's impossible. I swam 66 feet. I can't...
我看不到你 好 四周再看看
I can't see you. Okay, turn around.
把线系上 好
Tie the line off. Yes.
别迷路了 你必须要快
Don't get lost now. You have to be quick.
我现在不远了 继续向下
I can't be far away now. Keep going.
图瓦 我什么都看不到
Tuva, I can't see anything.
到处都是石头 你还有多少氧气
There are just rocks everywhere. How much air do you have?
35巴 快要没了 好吧
35 bars. I'm almost out. Okay... Easy.
慢慢呼吸 节省氧气
Breathe slowly. Save your air.
氧气用完前 你要找到我
You have to find me before it runs out.
好的
Okay.
艾达
Ida!
艾达 我看到你手电筒的光了 继续游
Ida, I can see the light from your flashlight. Keep going!
看到了 我看到你了
There! There you are!
可以看到你 艾达
I can see you, Ida.
别急 不不不不
Take it easy now! No, no, no, no!
哦 我的天哪 艾达 艾达 听我说
Oh my God! Ida! Ida, listen to me!
我们必须把石头移开
We have to move the rock out of the way.
艾达 停下 听我说 你搬不动的
Ida, stop it! Listen to me! The rock won't budge.
我们必须移开它 不要慌
We have to move it. Take it easy.
放轻松
Take it easy!
我们必须把你弄出来 图瓦 推 推
We have to get you out, Tuva! Push! Push!
听我说 你移不动的
Listen to me, you can't move it!
不要慌
Easy, just go easy.
艾达 我们一起推 必须这样
Ida, hold it together. We have things to do here.
我必须让你脱身 把你弄出来 图瓦
We have to get you out. We have to get you out, Tuva!
一件一件事做 好吗 好的
One thing at a time. Okay? Okay.
到我裤袋里找到荧光棒
You'll find glow sticks in my leg pocket.
在这做记号♥
You need to mark this spot.
然后浮出水面找人来帮忙
Then go up to the surface and call for help.
你还要再来一次 带瓶新的氧气给我
Then make one more dive and bring me extra air.
上面还有两瓶
There are two tanks at base.
把线连到浮标上 然后固定在我旁边
Attach the line to the marker buoy and secure it close to me.
好的
Okay.
用空气填充浮标 让它浮到水面去
Fill the buoy with air so that it floats to the surface.
直接上浮 不需要等待降压了
Do a direct ascent immediately. No safety stop.
一上岸就去找人帮忙
When you're up just call for help.
艾达 知道了
Ida? Yes.
你能做到的 你需要做的就是打电♥话♥寻求帮助
You can do this. All you need to do is call for help.
我不会有事的 快浮上去 快去
I'll be fine. To the surface now. Go!
艾达 你的潜水装置会提醒你进行浮停降压
Ida, your dive computer will tell you to do a safety stop.
忽略就行 会有警报
Just ignore it, there are margins. There's the alarm!
不管它 你可以在下次潜水时浮停得久一些
Ignore it. You can do a longer stop on the next dive.
快浮上去找人 一切都会好起来的
Get up there and call for help. Now! Everything will be fine.
好 我上去了
Okay, I'm going up.
好的
Okay.
不不不 该死
No, no, no... Fuck!
上面岩石砸下来了 电♥话♥ 氧气瓶都给砸烂了
The rock slide struck up here too. Phones, air it's all destroyed.
你搬得动石头吗 你不清楚 什么都给砸坏了
Can you move the rock? You don't get it. Everything's gone.
图瓦
Tuva!
去车上 车上有两个氧气罐
Go to the car. There are two air tanks in the car.
但车钥匙在岩石下 我该怎么办
But the car keys are under the rock! What do I do?
砸碎窗户
Just smash a window!
千斤顶 从后备箱里拿汽车的千斤顶
The trunk. Get the car jack from the trunk!
艾达 把你的计时器设置为15分钟
Ida, set your timer for 15 minutes.
你可以用千斤顶抬起岩石 快去 马上
You can use the car jack to lift the rock. Go, now!
后备箱 后备箱 后备箱
The trunk, the trunk, the trunk...
什么
What...
后备箱打不开 不 不 不 该死的
Trunk... no, no, no! Damn it!
不要
No...
他妈的
God damn it!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
哦 我的天哪
Oh my God!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
房♥子 房♥子 附件有一栋
House, house... There.
大概在 一英里以外
There... One mile.
图瓦 你过来了吗 你找到东西了吗
Tuva, I'm here. Do you have the stuff?
还有千斤顶没找到 我打不开后备箱
Not the car jack. I couldn't get into the trunk.
氧气瓶呢 找到了吗
What about the air? Do you have it?
救命
Help!
图瓦 艾达 你在做什么
Tuva! Ida, what are you doing?
我氧气快要用完了 图瓦 来了架飞机
I'm almost out of air! Tuva, there was an airplane!
有一架救援飞机 我不知道它有没有看见我
There was an airplane! I don't know if it saw me.
艾达 你必须得下来了
Ida, you have to get down.
我快没氧气了 那架飞机
I'm almost out of air. The airplane!
它又回来了
It"s back!
该死的 紧急照明弹 快点亮你的照明弹
Damn it! The emergency flare! Light your emergency flare!
我没有了 我都用完了
I don't have it. I used it already.
听我说 我的气压计马上
就要为零了 氧气随时可能会断
Listen! My air gauge is at zero. I'm out of air any second.
图瓦 飞机转回来了 它发现我了
Tuva, the airplane is turning. It spotted me!
图瓦
Tuva!
潜水员已断开连接 图瓦 再坚持30秒 我快到了
Diver disconnected. Tuva! 30 seconds. I'm coming!
图瓦 我来了
Tuva! I'm coming!
你能听到我吗 坚持住 图瓦 我快到了
Can you hear me? Hold on, Tuva! I'm almost there.
好吗
Okay?
我给飞机发信♥号♥♥时 掉了一个氧气瓶
I dropped the other air tank when I signaled the airplane.
我必须找到它
I have to find it.
我的氧气瓶留给你 好吗
I'll leave my air with you. Okay?
我找不到回去的路了 我看不到你
I couldn't find the way back. I couldn't find you...
把你的面罩接在新的瓶子上
I'll hook your mask up to the new air tank.
我们必须快点儿 飞机应该还在上面
We have to hurry. The airplane is up there.
好了
It works.
图瓦 飞机就在上面
Tuva, the airplane is up there.
我准备下潜时 它已经看到我了
It saw me when I was in the water.
我必须马上回到那里
图瓦 我们必须快点
I have to get back up there again. Tuva, we have to hurry.
好吧 现在上去 走
Okay, up now! Go!
向上
Up!
艾达 这一次你必须浮停降压
Ida, this time you have to do a safety stop.
为什么 我只下来了几分钟
Why? I was only down for a few minutes.
图瓦 我必须在飞机离开前到达水面
Tuva, I have to get up to the airplane before it leaves.
我们等不及了
We can't wait.
不 你必须在离水面10英尺处停下来
No, you have to stop at 10 feet.
好吧 我现在到了10英尺的地方 我要停多久
Okay, I'm at 10 feet. How long do I have to stop for?
该死的 我也不知道
Damn it, this is way off the charts... I don't know.
飞机还在上面昵
The airplane is up there.
艾达 我不知道你不浮停一会儿会发生什么
Ida, I don't know what will happen if you don't stop.
时间不多了 我现在必须上去
You said there were margins. I have to get up there now!
艾达 停下
Ida! Stop!
不不不不 怎么了
No, no, no, no! What is it?
该死的 飞机走了
Damn it! The airplane is gone.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
图瓦 图瓦 我们现在怎么办
Tuva? Tuva, what do we do now?
你必须回汽车拿千斤顶
You need to go back to the car and get the jack.
我打不开后备箱 但是地图上显示附近有房♥子
I can't get into the trunk. But there's a house on the map.
不 你必须用千斤顶举起石头
No, you have to lift the rock with the car jack.
不 我还是去找那栋房♥子 寻求下帮助
No! The The house is better. I can get help.
艾达 没有人会来帮助我们
快把千斤顶从车上拿下来
Ida, no one is coming to help us. Get the jack from the car.
好吧
Okay.
闭嘴 克努特
Shut up, Knut!
别叫了
Shut up!
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
该死的
Damn.
狗
Doggy?
嘿 伙计 放松 放松
Hey, buddy! Easy now. Easy!
电影精选列表