How long are you gonna screen him?
今天几点来接你?
So, what time today?
你最好考虑我会被留堂,保险起见,5点钟?
You better figure I'll get a detention, so to be safe, 5:00?
或许今天你不会
Maybe today you won't.
我们要跑一英里
We're running the mile.
@
我和部分女孩都会在后面
It'll be me and all the girls on their period trailing the rear.
好吧,试着别干什么傻事,就这周
Okay, well, just try not to do anything stupid, just for this week.
我不想再去见校长了
Uh, I don't want to see that principal again.
你要给我什么
What will you give me?
我的爱
My love.
我已经有了
I already have it.
早上好,巴克纳先生,简
Good morning, Mr. Buckner, Jenn.
格里塞尔达
Griselda.
我一会儿能见下索菲亚吗
Can I see Sofia for a minute?
你上班又迟到了,劳拉
You're late for work again, Laura.
你有五分钟
You have five minutes.
还有不要提起她的皮肤
And don't say anything about her skin.
她的皮肤?
Her skin?
桑德林,这是给你的
Sandrine, that's for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
塞格?
Serg?
嘿
Hey.
又来了
Not again.
拜托了?
Please?
你能帮我照看她吗?就一会儿
Can you watch her just for a minute?
你好啊,小漂亮
Hey, beautiful.
别把她放进锅里就行
Yeah, just don't drop her in a pot.
把她放在你的衬衫下面,让她暖和点
Put her under your shirt.Keep her warm.
噢,和其他的一起?
Oh, with the rest of them?
嘿
Hey.
学校也很好
And the school is amazing.
他们实际上很注重艺术
They actually emphasize the arts.
体育课甚至不是他们课程的一部分
Uh, physical education isn't even a part of their curriculum,
你知道,这对亨利来说很有意义
you know, which for Henry is very meaningful.
我,我知道这是一大笔钱,但我可以解决
I... I know it's a lot of money, but I could work it off
在亨利去上学的时候
while Henry goes to school.
嗯,这确实很贵,劳拉
Yeah,it is very expensive, Laura.
我知道
I know.
如果你不是唯一一个我能问的人我是不会问你的
I know. I wouldn't be asking if you weren't the only person I could ask.
噢,又是一封给楚斯的十六岁生日派对的“请赐复”
Oh, it's another RSVP for True's sweet 16.
天哪,都要有一百五十封了
God, that makes 150.
有谁没来吗?
Is anyone not coming?
我是说,你想把这些东西都给你的孩子,
I mean, you want all these things for your kids,
当你得到它们,又会有一大堆问题。
and then you get them, there's another whole set of problems.
你是在看我的皮肤吧?
You're looking at my skin,aren't you?
噢,那里有一小片
Oh, there's just one little piece.
不不不,医生说我要等它自然脱落
No, no, no, the doctor said you have to let it all come off naturally.
这就是为什么新皮肤看起来如此年轻和纤巧
That's why the new skin looks so young and fragile.
我知道,但那只是一小片
I know. Yeah, but there's just one little piece.
哎,我有试过把你毛衣上的动物毛发摘下来吗?
Yeah, yeah, do I try and pick the animal hair off your sweaters?
没有,因为那太多了
No, because there's too much.
呃,妈妈,我真的不能看着你
Ew, Mom, I literally can't look at you.
那最好在我的派对之前痊愈
That better heal before my party.
会的,现在几乎痊愈了。
No, no, it's practically healed now.
看
Look.
像姐妹一样
Sisters.
你真恶心
You are disgusting.
什么?
What?
你预定白虎了吗?
Did you book the white tiger?
我计划着呢,我正要去的时候
I was planning on it,and just as I was about to,
我心想,一只白虎真的想参加生日派对吗?
I thought to myself,does a white tiger really want to attend a sweet 16?
对嘛
Yes.
因为凯拉·德鲁在她的派对上有一只,而这太棒了
Because Kayla Drew had one at her party, and it was, like, amazing.
好吧,它们在濒危物种名单上
Yeah, well, they are on... On the endangered species list.
而且因为有个家伙可能非法地拥有一只用来租给派对
And just because one guy probably illegally has one that he rents out to parties...
你会去预定的,对吧
Yes, you're going to book it, right?
当然
Sure.
呃,不过你可能会失去亨利和其他动物爱好者作为客人
Uh, although, you may be losing Henry and some other animal lovers as guests.
我真的没打算邀请亨利
I wasn't really planning on inviting Henry.
你懂吧,这真的不是他的圈子
It's just not really his crowd, you know?
另外,我上周看到他和一只松鼠一起吃午饭
Besides, I saw him having lunch with a squirrel last week.
他们在谈论什么
They were talking and everything.
这真的很奇怪
It was really weird.
我得去修指甲了
I have to go get a mani-pedi.
待会见
See you bitches later.
和一只松鼠,劳拉,这...
With a squirrel, Laura. Oh...
没事的
It's fine.
她接了吗?
Did she pick up?
她没有
She did not.
真是“惊喜”
Surprise, surprise.
好吧,恐怕这是最终的决定,杰克
Well, I'm afraid the decision is final, Jack.
我们不能让道德如此低下的人带坏这个地方
We can't have men of such low moral integrity bringing down the place.
噢,别这样
Oh, please.
你们这些老掉牙的狗♥娘♥养♥的知道这地方就是个垃圾箱
You geriatric sons of bitches know that this place is a total shit box.
我们可能不富有,但是我们尊重法律
Uh, we may not have much, but we do have respect for the law.
噢,恐怕我觉得这里的质量被高估了。
Oh, I'm afraid I find that quality very overrated.
那你走吧
Then off you go.
不管你最后进了哪个牢房♥,记得给我们寄张明信片
Be sure to send us a postcard from whatever jail cell you end up in.
我想我们应该再给杰克一次机会
I think we should give Jack one more chance.
这次一定会成功的
Third time's a charm.
我对此很感激
I appreciate it.
也许我们都应该从哈丽特的剧本中翻出一页
Perhaps we should all take a page out of Harriet's playbook.
噢,闭嘴吧,杰克
Oh, cut the bullshit, Jack.
我们试着让它有用,但是这次你真的搞砸了,杰克。
We tried to make it work, but you really shit the bed this time, Jack.
杰科尼女士
Ms. Jaconi.
呃...
Uh...
这显然是个意外
This clearly was an accident.
亨利决不会故意扇任何人耳光,对吧,亨利?
Henry would never intentionally slap anyone. Right, Henry?
呃,我本想扇杰里米一巴掌,但她冲过来挡在前面,像他是奥巴马一样
Well, I meant to slap Jeremy, but she dove in front of him like he was Obama.
亨利,为什么扇人?
Henry, why slap?
男孩子真的不应该扇巴掌
Boys really shouldn't be slapping.
扇巴掌是扯头发的亲戚
Slapping is a distant cousin to hair pulling.
呃,我想这会比抓挠要好。
Well, I thought it would be better than scratching.
好吧,这很难说
Okay, well,that's hard to say,
但以下是更重要的东西
but the more important point here is,
亨利显然不会故意打女人的
is Henry clearly would never hit a woman on purpose.
是吧,看在上帝的份上,他是被一个单身母亲带大的
All right? He's been raised by a single mom, for Christ's sakes.
但他会打一名教员
But he would hit a faculty member
我想这已经确定了
I think that's been established.
亨利能下周再停学吗?
Could we start Henry's suspension next week?
我这一周可能非常忙碌
I have potentially a very hectic week.
亨利不是被停学,他被开除了
Henry is not suspended. He's expelled.
开除了?为什么?
Expelled? Why?
因为这个
For this.
亨利需要比我们所能提供的更多的关注
Henry requires more attention than we can provide.
我上周已经给你特殊学校的名单了
I gave you the list of specialty schools last month.
我建议你可以开始打电♥话♥了
I suggest you start making some phone calls.
我做错什么了?亨利
What am I doing wrong, Henry?
做错什么了?
What?
没有
Nothing.
好吧,我显然做错什么了
Well, I'm obviously doing something.
你知道,我们上不起私立学校
You know, we can't afford a private school.
那我就退学,拿我的普通高中同等学历证书
Then I'll just drop out and take my GED.
不予考虑,你就要毕业了
Not an option. You are graduating.
你没有毕业
You didn't.
呃,看看我
Well, and look at me.
我抚养你不是为了让你像我一样
I didn't raise you to be like me.
孩子的全部意义就是让他们比你更好
The whole point of kids is to make them better than you
这样他们可以在你以后的生活中支持你
so they can support you later in life.
我以为我们会是一辈子的室友
电影精选列表