我在想我们可以改回每月见面一次
I was thinking we might switch back to seeing each other once a month.
是的,我感觉我在一个非常好的地方
Yeah, I'm feeling like I'm in a really good place.
你知道,就像,我已经完成了这项工作
You know, like,I've done the work.
我们已经完成了这项工作。我们完成了
We've done the work.We've done it.
你最近和你父亲谈过吗?
Have you spoken with your father recently?
好吧...
Well, I...
他打过来,但我没接
He called,but I did not pick up.
他知道情况的
He knows the conditions.
所以你跟他划定界限?
So you set a boundary?
对
Yeah.
这对你来说一定很难受
That must have been very difficult for you.
并没有
Not really.
我很坚决
No. I'm feeling really resolute.
非常坚决
Like, very resolute.
特别坚决,事实上...
So resolute, in fact...
我在想,这是划定界限的最佳时机吗?
I was thinking, is this the best time to set a boundary?
跟上我的思路
You know, stay with me here,
因为我想知道...
Because I'm wondering...
也许我接了电♥话♥会更好
Maybe it would be best if I did pick up.
你懂吗?
You know?
我不懂
I don't.
额,好吧,这不会像
Uh, okay, well,it wouldn't be, like,
寻求帮助之类的
to ask for help or anything like that.
我不是认为年复一年的失望不重要,年复一年的...
Like, I'm not discounting years of disappointment, years...
还有抛弃
And abandonment.
其实我想说的是错过机会
Well, I was going to say missed opportunities,
好吧,就说成抛弃吧
but, yeah, sure, yeah,let's just say abandonment.
劳拉,你的父亲没有能力帮你
Your father is incapable of helping you, Laura.
不管你有多爱他
It doesn't matter how much you love him.
他永远都不会改变的
He's never gonna change.
我知道,你是对的。
I know. You're right.
我知道
I know.
我刚刚只是在考验你,看看你有没有心软
I was just testing you that time to see if you had softened.
哈哈
Ha-ha.
你再也不是那个需要父亲的爱和关注的小女孩了
You're not that little girl who needs her father's love and attention anymore.
你自己过得很好
You're doing just fine on your own.
我知道,你是对的
I know.Yeah, you're right. I know.
我知道,你是对的,我自己的确过得很好
I know. You're right.I am. I really am.
我不知道我为什么总是忘了这一点
I don't know why I keep forgetting that.
我注意到你钱包里藏着一只小猫
I do notice you have a kitten hidden in your purse.
你不想让我看到吗?
Were you hiding it from me?
不是,当然不是
No, of course not.
我没有不想让你看到,我...
I wasn't hiding it from you.I...
我在停车场找到了它
I found it in the, in the parking lot.
我以为你这个月不会去捡任何流浪动物
I thought that you weren't gonna pick up any stray animals this month.
今天是28号♥,所以严格上,
Well, it's the 28th,so technically,
如果现在是二月,已经是月末了
if it was February,it is the end of the month.
现在不是二月
Not February.
是的,但是我已经为这只小猫找到了一个家,所以这不一样
Yeah, but I have secured a home for this kitty, so it's different.
我想我们的时间到了
I think our hour is up.
片名:边界
维拉·法米加
克里斯托弗·普卢默
刘易斯·麦克杜格尔
嘿
Hey.
我可以喂她
I can feed her
我已经醒了
I'm already up.
那太棒了
That would be wonderful.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Thank you, honey. Yeah.
那个笨蛋睡过头了?
That douchebag sleep over?
嗯
Yeah, he did.
但他事实上是个相当好的人
Yeah. But he's actually a pretty good guy.
我希望你可以给他个机会
I wish you'd give him a chance.
你...
Did you...
别这样,亨利
Oh, come on, Henry.
就让我约会一次吧
Just let me have one date.
如果你早上表现得很正常,我开车送你去学校怎么样?
How about, if you act really normal in the morning, I'll drive you to school?
克劳顿尿了更多的血,但她排出了石头
Crouton peed more blood,but she passed the stone.
真的吗?
She did?
嗯
Yeah.
我把它放在冰箱的拉链袋里
I put it in a Ziploc bag in the fridge.
哦,我喜欢你做的,我喜欢。非常感谢
Oh, I love that you did that.I love that. Thank you.
嘿,你也许会成为一名兽医
Hey, maybe you'll be a vet.
这不是我们的故事的难以置信的结局吗?
Wouldn't that be an incredible end to our story?
或者我可以成为一名标本剥制师
Or I could be a taxidermist.
我觉得你很棒
I think you're great.
嘘
Shh. Shh. Shh.
塔可,塔可,上来
Taco. Taco, you get up here.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
发生什么了?
What happened?
你该死的猫从我脸上碾过
Your fucking cat ran over my face.
什么?
What?
我以为你说过床上不会有动物
I thought you said no animals in the bed.
我说过
I did.
下去!下去!
Get off! Get off!
我在流血吗?
Am I bleeding?
不,不,只是...
Uh, not really, no. Just...
一个...是个小裂口
It's just, like, a... It's a little nick.
他妈的
Damn it.
天哪,劳拉,你有太多该死的动物了
Jesus Christ, Laura, you have way too many fucking animals.
认真的,我会得猫抓热还是什么吗?
Seriously. Am I gonna get cat-scratch fever or something?
哦,没有这回事,没有这样的事,回去睡觉。
Oh, there's no such thing. There's no such thing. Go back to bed.
我想我要离开这里
I got to get out of here.
噢,真棒
Oh, good. Good.
这真♥他♥妈♥的棒
That's fucking great.
迪诺!
Tino!
噢,我...
Oh, I...
我发誓,这真是不同寻常
This is really out of the ordinary, I swear.
人们通常会说“你有九只动物?
People are usually like,"You have nine animals?
“看上去你只有四只”
"It only seems like you have four."
劳拉,我认为你很好,我真的这么认为
Laura, I think you're great. I really do.
而且你在这里做的事也超级酷
And it's super cool what you're doing here,
你可能会上他妈的天堂或者别的什么地方
and you're probably gonna go to fucking Heaven or whatever,
这真♥他♥妈♥的棒极了,但是我得跟你说实话
and that's fucking awesome, but I gotta be honest with you.
这...这真是...
This... This is...
这真♥他♥妈♥恶心
It's fucking disgusting. Uh...
吉姆
Jim.
怎么了?
What?
在你离开之前,我...
Before you leave, I, uh...
我昨晚给你画了素描
I sketched you last night.
据我所知,这更像是一份临别礼物
From what I hear,it's more of a parting gift.
我不想要
I don't want it.
我不知道你裸体的样子
I don't actually know what you look like naked.
我只是画我觉得你裸体的样子
I just paint what I feel you look like naked.
这太不酷了,亨利
This is so not cool, Henry.
真的一点都不酷
Like, really not cool.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
你不喜欢
No, you didn't.
不由你决定
Not for you to decide.
还有不要再画画了
And no more drawings.
除非是你认识超过一年的人
Not unless you've known someone for at least a year.
这好像只有三个人
That's like three people.
@
好吧,那你就只能给我画画了
Well, you're stuck drawing naked pictures of me, then.
这是对你的惩罚
That's your punishment.
有谁小便了吗?我闻到尿味
Did somebody pee? I smell pee.
有谁在我的夹克上撒尿了吗?
Did someone pee on my jacket?
对了,在这里,真恶心
Yeah, there it is. Gross.
他昨晚也打过来了
He called last night, too.
你接了吗?
Did you answer?
接了也没事,我只是想知道
It's okay if you did.I just want to know.
我没有
I didn't.
你还要拒接他多久?
电影精选列表