这些情况不会…
where those things just don't...
一夜之间消失
Simply no longer will take place.
不 我不想和妇女军
No, I don't wanna be involved
扯上关系
with the Women's Army.
光说不练
It's all talk and no action.
花言巧语
It's all rhetoric.
我查过了 我们在社群内做的已经够多了
I've checked it out and we're doing enough in the community
我们推我们的音乐
by putting out our music.
但我们来找你 是请求你给我们一些时间
But by us coming to you and requesting some time,
显然 我们是在尝试改变
obviously, we're attempting change.
我想问的是
I'd like to ask,
就帕特在先前讨论说过的一些话
pick up on something that Pat said early on in our discussion,
关于为何…真的是"无休止"
about how the... restlessness is the best word for it,
因为我不认为这是一场运动
because I don't think it amounts yet to a movement,
我也不指望它…
nor do I expect that it will...
但一些年轻女性的态度 她们缺少耐心
But that the attitude, the impatience of some young women
可能会被解释为反♥革♥命♥行为
might be interpreted as counterrevolutionary.
对此 我有两点看法
Well, there's two things I think about that.
首先
First of all,
从某种程度上说 由于媒体的存在
because of the media, in a way, being what it is,
把一些街头示♥威♥活动
it's very dangerous to identify
视为新妇女运动的
a number of demonstrations on the streets
某种发展方向
as the possible growth
这很危险
of a new movement of women,
因为我认为并非如此
because I don't think it is that.
我不认为会发展到那个阶段
I don't think it will get to that stage.
我还认为 这些示♥威♥游♥行♥的情况
And I also think that the situation
与这样一个事实有关
with these demonstrations has to do with the fact
即这群妇女
that this group of women have grown up
是在过去十年中成长起来的
within the last ten years
对她们而言 革命是既成现状
and have experienced this revolution as the status quo,
因此这真是一种…
so it's really a kind of...
我不想完全这样归结它…
I wouldn't care to identify it completely as such...
但现在的情况似乎是
But the situation seems to be a kind of gratuitous desire
一种对刺♥激♥和浪漫主义的无偿渴望
for excitement and romanticism,
而且革命的想法 不断地被灌输给你
and the idea of revolution, which is constantly fed to you,
但革命的手段却被剥夺了
but yet, the means of revolution are denied,
因为我们早已身处这样的结构
because we already live in a structure
它本身就是准备将这些赋予这群人的
which is prepared to give all that to these people.
所以 嗯…
So, um...
我和你都有过这样的经历
There's a certain amount of envy
在某种程度上让人妒忌
of the experiences that I had and that you had.
你认为团体会让你变得强大?
You think a group will make you strong?
不 但他们说 人多力量大 不是吗?
No, but they say there's strength in numbers, right?
谁说的?
Who says so?
谁说的?
Who said that?
老话不就这么说吗?
Wasn't that an old saying?
我觉得我…
I think I've got...
我想我可以支持我自己
I think I can back my own self up.
好吧 我告诉你们
Well, I'm telling you,
他们会来把你们赶出家门的
they're gonna come and take you out your houses.
你们等着瞧吧
You watch, you'll see.
他们会把你们赶出家门?
They're gonna take you out your house?
是的 带走你们的孩子
Yep, mm-hmm, take your kids away.
他们会做很多破事的 你等着瞧
They're gonna do some funny shit, you'll see.
做好准备吧
Well, you gotta be prepared for it.
这就是女人该做的 振作起来
That's what a woman gotta do, get her mind together,
因为她总是被分心
'cause her mind is not together.
你要不加入还能怎么振作?
So how do you get it together unless you come together?
是的 你必须团结起来
Yeah, you've gotta come together.
必须团结起来 没错
You gotta come together, that's right.
就个人而言 在参加任何团体之前
Personally, you gotta come together
你都得先振作起来
before you can go to any group,
再团结到一起
you gotta come together.
好吧 但然后呢
Okay, but then after you do that,
你加入这股力量?
then can you join the forces?
不 我不会加入她们
No, I'm not gonna join them,
我有我自己的力量
I got my own forces.
你知道你的话听起来像什么吗? 亲爱的
Do you know what you sound like? Honey...
和其余那些人一样
The rest of them.
你加入吧
Go ahead and join.
你管你 -我们必须加入
Do whatever you want to do. -We have to.
我反正做我想做的任何事
I'll do whatever I wanna do.
好吧 当我没说
All right, cancel that, okay?
我♥干♥我的 -当然
I'll do whatever I wanna do -Of course!
你干♥你♥的 -其他人也是这么说的
And you do whatever you wanna do. -That's what everybody else was saying.
所以这很耻辱
You know, that's why it's such a disgrace.
如果你觉得加入妇女军
If you feel you're gonna be strong
会让你变得坚强 对吧?
about going into the Army, right?
那就去吧
So go ahead.
没人拦着你
Ain't nobody stopping you.
但别逼我
But don't you try to make me join,
我不想加入
I don't wanna join the Army.
我觉得自己很强
I feel strong just as I am.
对 我也是
Right, I do too.
我不需要后援 -不是那样的
I don't need no backup. -No, that's not what it's about.
我不需要任何人的支援
I don't need anybody's backup.
这又不是帮派
It's not a gang.
你说说军队做了什么?
You wanna tell me what the Army did?
她们做了什么?
What'd they did?
有个女孩在西区被强♥奸♥了
This girl got raped over there on the West Side.
你知道她们做了什么吗?
You know what they did?
她们骑着自行车
They came running up there on their bicycles,
吹着口哨跑过来
blowing a whistle.
你想加入她们的军队…请便
You wanna be part of their Army... go ahead.
现在你知道姐♥妹♥们♥不会那样做的
Now you know the sisters don't deal with it that way.
不 不 嘿…
No, no, hey...
妇女军就是这么做的……问吧
That's what the Army did... ask.
别这样
Oh, come on.
如果你不相信我 你去…
If you don't believe me, you go...
我说的不是军…
That's not the army I'm talking about...
哦不 是同一支军队
Oh no, it's the same Army.
那军队还没资格和我一起玩
That Army is not mature enough to hang out with me.
骑自行车?
With bicycles?
那军队还没资格和我一起玩
They're not mature enough to hang out with me.
工人阶级宣其名:
♪ The working class avowed its name ♪
美国奥秘不复存
♪ Of America's mysteries not remain ♪
卑鄙的股份公♥司♥
♪ We broke the hidden tyrannies♪
打破它秘密暴♥政♥
♪Of the reptilian joint-stock companies♪
哪怕它们的残暴
♪ Nor did their hard brutalities ♪
也未让我们屈服
♪ Ever bring us to our knees ♪
我们在火焰中诞生
♪ We are born in flames ♪
我们在火焰中诞生
♪ We are born in flames ♪
我们在火焰中诞生
♪ We are born in flames ♪
进入过往的黑暗
♪Into the darkness of the past♪
我们甩掉…
♪ We've thrown the... ♪
如果我们支持单一压力团体的示♥威♥
Look, if we support a single demonstration
那就是分离主义
by one pressure group, it's separatist.
我们冒着危机时刻党派分♥裂♥的风险
We risk splitting the party at a time of major crisis.
我不明白作为女性
I don't understand how you as women
你们怎么能说女性的不满就是分离主义?
can say that women's grievances is separatism.
你们甚至不知道这对你们有什么影响
You can't even see how it's affecting you.
你们也受到了压♥迫♥
You're oppressed too,
可悲的是你们居然看不到这一点
and it's pathetic that you can't even see it.
我们知道有问题
Look, we know there are problems, we're aware of that,
我们也意识到了 但现在的情况比以前好多了
but things are so much better than they were before.
这不是一朝一夕的事
It's not gonna happen overnight.
重要的是 党要保持强大
It's important that the party remain strong
这样才能取得进步
so progress can be made.
现在更好吗?
Better now?
电影精选列表