当你看到我死在你面前
I fucking explained to you. Please...
我他妈的跟你解释过了
- How did you see me dead? - I don't know!
我跟你解释过了 拜託
How did you fucking see me lying dead in front of you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎麽看到我死的 我不知道
How the fuck did he get in that bag, huh?
告诉我 他他妈是怎麽做到的进那个包里的
- I don't know. - Where's Ollie?
我不知道 奥利在哪里
- Where's Ollie and the captain. - I don't fucking know.
奥利和队长在哪里 我他妈不知道
I think, see, you, fucking dick, I think you're in on it.
你这溷蛋 我想你也参与了
What?
什麽
You're fucking in on it.
你♥他♥妈♥的也有份
- Fucking in on what? - Don't play dumb, man.
什麽有份 别装傻 伙计
You're trying... You're trying to cut me out.
你想把我排除在外
I know what you're fucking at, mate.
我知道你♥他♥妈♥的在什麽 伙计
I know what you're fucking doing, man.
我知道你♥他♥妈♥的在什麽 伙计
You're trying to cut me out of the fucking money.
你想把我的钱给吞掉
Will you just shut up about the fucking money?
你能不能闭嘴
Swiftee, Swiftee, listen.
斯威夫特 斯威夫特 听着
Something happened to me and to Mo,
我和莫发生了一些事
so it's gonna be on the head cams.
所以会被头盔摄像头拍下来
Conway's right.
康威说得对
If we play back those cams, we should see whatever happened.
如果我们回放录像 我们应该能看到发生了什麽
But not here. We don't know what's in here with us.
但在这里不行 我们不知道这里面有什麽
We need to keep an eye out for Terry
我们得注意敌人
or whoever the fuck is out there.
或者是什麽鬼东西
So let's just head up onto the roof
让我们上楼
and we can look out for all that.
我们可以留意这一切
- Yeah. - Shh, shh. Shush.
是的 嘘 嘘嘘
Grab that AK. Shh. Be quiet.
拿起那把AK 嘘安静点
Alright.
好把
Shh, shh.
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
Guns up, guys. Guns up.
把枪举起来 伙计们 举起枪
On point, on point.
What the fuck just happened?
刚才发生了什麽事
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I just remember we were firing at each other.
我只记得我们互相射击
Fucking look at us. There's not a mark on us.
他妈的看看我们 我们身上没有任何枪伤
We should be dead.
我们应该死了
What if we are dead?
如果我们死了呢
Don't be so fucking stupid.
别他妈的犯傻
Maybe the ammo we found were blanks.
也许我们找到的是空包弹
No, that's bollocks.
不 那是胡说八道
What if this is what it's like to be dead?
如果这就是死了的感觉呢
But we wouldn't know because we're already dead.
但我们不会知道 因为我们已经死了
- How do you prove that? - Well, I don't know.
你怎麽证明 嗯 我不知道
I am not the philosopher, am I? You are.
我不是哲学家 你是
What I do know is we're sitting ducks out here.
我所知道的是我们在这里坐立不安
Well, it doesn't matter if you're dead.
就算你死了也没关係
You're so fucking stupid sometimes.
你♥他♥妈♥的有时很蠢
Let's go find the others, huh?
我们去找其他人吧
Come on, old man, on your feet.
来吧 老头子 站起来
I'll give you "old man."
我给你「老头子」
Fuck.
他妈的
[Conway sobs] Oh, shit.
哦 操
Oh, fucking shit.
哦 该死的
What the fuck was that?
那是什麽鬼
Conway, what the fuck just happened there?
康威 刚刚发生了什麽事
That was you. I told you, I saw you burning.
那是你 我告诉过你 我看到你在燃烧
What do you mean, you fucking saw me burning?
你是什麽意思 你♥他♥妈♥看到我在燃烧
Do I fucking look burned to you?
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得我像被烧伤了吗
If it wasn't you, then who the hell was it?
如果不是你 那麽到底是谁呢
What about the fucking soldiers that we seen down at the moat?
我们在护城河看到的那些士兵呢
No.
不
Let me see your cam.
让我看看你的摄像头
- No. - Yes.
不 给我看
- I know what I saw. - Let me see your fucking cam.
我知道我看到了什麽 让我看看你♥他♥妈♥的摄像头
I'm not doing it again!
我不会再这样做了
Look, none of this is helping us, alright?
听着 这些都帮不了我们 好吗
Whatever is going on is happening.
无论发生了什麽事
We don't understand it, but it is happening.
我们不瞭解它 但它正在发生
Look, look, all this shit
听着,这些狗屁事
only started to fucking happen when it got dark, OK?
只有天黑的时候才会发生 好吗
But I think it could be...
但我认为这可能是
vampires or demons or something.
吸血鬼或恶魔之类的
- Fucking kid... Yeah, yeah.
真幼稚 是的
There's a full moon tonight. There could be werewolves.
今晚有一个满月 可能有狼人
Fake, real, horror movies, LSD, whatever.
假的 真的 恐怖片 迷幻药什麽的
It's all bullshit.
都是胡说八道
I know what fucking happened to me
我知道我到底怎麽了
and I know they wanna fucking get me
我知道他们想抓住我
and that's what fucking matters!
这才是最重要的
Whoever or whatever it is,
无论是谁或是什麽
it's already got the cap and the sarge.
它已经有队长和中士了
Maybe they made it back to the cop.
也许他们把它还给了警♥察♥
Maybe help is on its way.
也许有人来帮忙了
Or maybe they're in on it.
或者他们可能参与其中
Maybe they're in on it
也许他们参与了
and they've got a bag of fucking cash
他们有一袋该死的现金
and they're doing a fucking runner, eh?
他们在跑路
- Shut up about the money. - Just shut up about the money.
不要再说钱 闭嘴
Look, they already had all three of us,
听着 他们已经抓住了我们三个人
so if they wanted us dead, we would be dead.
所以如果他们想让我们死 我们就死定了
That's why I said it was some fucking whack drugs test.
所以我才说这是毒品测试
Alright?
明白吗
And it's only you that's saying that they all got us.
只有你说他们把我们抓住了
And Mo's cam. And they hooded me.
还有莫的摄像机 他们还蒙蔽了我
Look, just because you can't remember it
听着 就因为你不记得了
doesn't mean that they didn't get you.
并不意味着他们没有抓住你
How the hell did I end up in the body bag with the money?
我怎麽会和钱一起装进尸袋
The fucking captain and the sergeant, you fucking idiot.
该死的队长和中士 你这个该死的白♥痴♥
Not enough brains to blow a fucking candle out.
你和猪一样笨
I'll shoot you in the fucking head, mate.
我会朝你脑袋开枪的 伙计
Just shut the fuck up. I saw something move out there.
他妈的闭嘴 我看到外面有东西在动
- What? - I saw something move.
什麽 我看到有东西在动
Alright, gonna try and work our way round. You ready?
好把 试试我们的办法 准备好了吗
- Yep. - OK, let's go.
是的 好吧 我们走
OK.
好的
Quickly. Quickly.
迅速 迅速
Come on.
来吧
Look at this.
看看这个
- What the fuck was that? - I don't know.
那是什麽鬼 我不知道
I don't even know if our weapons are any good
我甚至都不知道我们的武器有没有用
against whatever it is.
不管它是什麽
What I do know is
我所知道的是
we can't just roll over and die, can we?
我们不能就这样死 对吗
What about fire?
火有用吗
What about it?
怎麽办
I saw some jerry cans over in the other buildings.
我在另一栋楼看到一些罐头
If there's any petrol, we could burn those motherfuckers.
如果有汽油的话 我们可以烧了那些溷蛋
It's worth a try, innit?
值得一试 不是吗
You go get 'em. I'll cover you.
你去拿 我来掩护你
Fucking hell. OK.
好的
Don't fucking lose this, alright?
别他妈的丢了这个 好吗?
Yes, Captain.
是的 队长
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Go to war, they said. Have loads of fun, they said.
他们说 上战场把 他们说 会玩得很开心
- [clang] - Ah! Fuck! Fuck you. Fuck.
啊 他妈的 去你的 他妈的
What the fuck was that?
那是什麽鬼?
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
- [clang] - Shit! Shit! Oh, fuck.
妈的 见鬼 哦 操
What was that?
那是什麽?
电影精选列表