阿富汗兴都库什省 2014年10月
Leave her. Do what you want with me, but please leave her.
离开她 有什麽冲我来 但请离开她
Please don't harm my baby.
请不要伤害我的宝贝
(8小时前)
Conway, stay with us!
康威,和我们在一起!
Stay with us, Conway! Hug the trees!
跟我们在一起,康威
- Let's go, Mo! Let's go! - I'm coming.
我们走吧 莫 走吧 我来了
I got it. I got you behind.
我明白了 我殿后
For the mound!
进入土堆后面
Shit.
妈的
- See anything? - No.
看到什麽了吗 没有
- Ollie, give me the radio. - It's blown to shit, sarge.
奥利 把无线电给我 坏掉了 中士
- Fucking hell. - Throw down some smoke.
小心 烟雾弹
Yes, sir.
是的长官
OK, heads up. Smoke out.
Alright.
好的
Head for those tree lines, OK?
进入树林 好吗
Two groups. Mo, you take the path on the left, on point.
分成二组 莫你走左边的路
Conway in the middle. Swiftee, come on Conway's back.
康威走中间 快点 威廉别落后了
- OK. - On my mark, first group go.
好的 听我口令 第一组出发
- You ready? - Yes, sir!
准备好了吗 是的长官
OK. Move, move, move!
快走
Go, go, go, go, go! Go, Conway, go!
快走 康威 快走
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
- Go, go, go. - OK, sir.
快走 好的长官
- Go on! - Get a move on. Get a move on.
继续 快走 快走
I didn't see anything. Did you, guv?
我什麽也没看到 你有看到吗 老兄
Fuck all.
去他妈的
Come on, come on, keep going. Let's go.
快点 快点 继续走
There's a steep hill up here.
这里有一座陡峭的山
- Come on! - Let's go, let's go!
快点 我们走 我们走
- Let's go. Get up that hill. - Let's pick up the pace.
我们走 爬上那座山 让我们加快步伐
- Guys, I've got an opening. - Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
伙计们 我要停一下 停下
- Anything? - Uh-uh.
有什麽事吗
I think I just swallowed a fucking fly.
我想我刚刚吞了一隻苍蝇
OK, guys, take a breather.
好吧 伙计们 休息一下
- OK, everyone OK? - Yeah.
好的 大家还好吗 还好
Fuck knows how we got out alive.
他妈的鬼知道我们是怎麽活着出来的
No moaning, Mum. I've got my fucking vest on.
没有抱怨 妈妈 我他妈的穿了防弹背心
- That's my boy. - Alright.
这才是我儿子 好吧
- You're OK, you're OK. - Alright!
你没事 你没事 好的
OK, we move out east.
好的,我们向东边移♥动♥
We keep in cover of those trees. In the same order. Ready?
我们穿过这些树 同样的顺序 准备好了吗
- Yes, sir. - OK, let's do this. Go!
好了长官 让我们继续 快走
Go, boys. Over you get. Let's go. Over we go.
快走 孩子们 我们走吧
Go, go, go! Come on.
快 快 快 来吧
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. And go.
走
- You see anything? - No.
你看到什麽了吗 没有
- Anything? - No.
有任何事物吗 没有
OK. Everybody on my back.
好的 所有人都跟在我后面
We're going forward, OK?
我们继续前进 好吗
Let's go, let's go.
走吧 走吧
Sir. Up here.
长官 这里
Which way?
走哪条路
We'll go right. Let's go.
我们走右边 走吧
What the fuck is all this, sarge?
怎麽回事 中士
British engineering, that's what.
英国工程就是这样
Leftovers from the first Afghan war.
第一次阿富汗战争的废墟
Silly sods in Westminster
威斯敏斯特的笨蛋
have been sending us back ever since.
从那以后就一直想送我们回去
Swiftee, Swiftee, go with him, go with him.
斯威夫特 跟他走 跟他走
You didn't sign up for this, Conway.
你不是来报名的 康威
I'm alright.
我没事
Split, split.
散开 散开
They're Brits, sir, and they've found a door.
他们是英国人 长官 他们找到了一扇门
Let's go, let's go. Yeah?
我们走 我们走
Right, in front.
对 往前走
Follow me.
跟着我
Yes, yes, go.
是的 是的 前进
Go on, Swiftee, quick. Go.
快点 斯威夫蒂 去吧
OK, Mo, cover the door.
好的 莫 把门关上
Mo, you stay there.
莫 你呆在那儿
We're clear? Clear?
我们安全了吗 安全
- Last person in. - In here. Go.
最后一个人 在这里 去吧
Cover those stairs.
小心这些楼梯
- Where the fuck have they gone? - There was five of 'em. Brits.
他们去哪儿了 有五个英国人
- Seen anything? - Nothing, guv.
看到什麽了吗 没有 老兄
- All quiet. - I say we take these stairs.
全部安静 我说我们走这些楼梯
- We clear? - We're clear.
安全了吗 安全
- OK. - Clear.
好的 明白了
- Clear? - Right side clear.
安全 右侧安全
What's with the Tony Blair mask?
托尼布莱尔的面具怎麽在这
Some of the lads put 'em on dead Terry the Ts.
一些小伙子会把它放在死人身上
Come here.
过来
Right, I want you to see if you can find
好吧 我想让你看看你是否能
those other British troops.
找到其他的英国♥军♥队
Where are you, boys? We definitely saw you.
你们在哪 孩子们 我们刚才看到你们了
Jesus.
上帝啊
Fucking hell.
该死的地狱
Ah.
啊
Fucking hell. Why am I laughing?
该死的地狱 我为什麽想笑
This just isn't funny.
这可不好笑
Oh, fuck it.
哦,去他的
Oh, fuck it.
哦,去他的
Fucking clear.
该死的没人
Where the hell are you guys?
你们到底在哪里
For fuck's sake. Do they know it's time to go home?
他们知道该回家了吗?
- Hold it.
别开枪
They must run low on ammo too, huh?
他们的弹♥药♥也快用完了 是吧
- Alright, Ollie, ammo. - I haven't got it, boss.
奥利 还有弹♥药♥吗 我没有了 老大
- Who's got the ammo pouch? - I gave it to Conway, boss.
谁有弹♥药♥ 我把它给了威廉 老大
Shit. Must have dropped it back out there.
倒霉 一定是掉在那里了
- Oh, for fuck's sake. - You know the score, then.
哦,看在他妈的份上 你知道后果
Reserve ammo, one shot, one kill and all that.
节约弹♥药♥ 一枪杀一人
Can someone give me a fucking bayonet?
有人能给我一把他妈的刺刀吗
- Pistol'll do fine. - Here, take mine as well.
手♥枪♥就行了 来 拿我的
- It's got a full clip. - Thank you.
有一个完整的弹夹 谢谢你
Try not to fucking lose it. It was my dad's.
别弄丢了 那是我爸爸的枪
Nothing like a fucking babe with a gun to turn me on.
没有什麽比一个拿着枪的宝贝更能让我兴奋的了
- Eh? - Swiftee...
嗯 斯威夫特
If you call me babe one more time,
如果你再叫我一次宝贝
I'm gonna cut your fucking balls off.
我要把你的蛋蛋切下来
Remember I'm a nurse, alright? Snip, snip?
记得我是医护兵吗 切下来 切下来
- Alright, stay alert.
好吧 保持警惕
I can see the ammo bag, boss. It's about 20 feet out.
我能看到弹♥药♥袋 老大 大约有20英尺远
- I'm going for it. - Stay where you are, sergeant.
我会去拿的 待在原地 中士
Fuck, fuck.
操,操
Bollocks. Fuck.
胡说八道
All that fucking money.
他妈那麽多钱
Feeling nearly had. Bastards.
差不多了 溷蛋
- Whoa! - It's Mo. It's me.
哇 我是莫 是我
Fuck, Mo. Don't do that to me.
操 莫 别这样吓我
- You OK? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good.
你还好吧 是的 我很好
Don't you ever disobey a direct order from me again.
别再违抗我的命令了
Jesus, Captain, chill. I didn't fucking hear you.
天哪 队长 冷静点 我没听见
Like fuck you didn't.
你♥他♥妈♥的没有
- Where's this ammo? - There is no fucking ammo.
弹♥药♥呢 没有弹♥药♥
There's just hundreds, thousands of fucking American dollars.
只有他妈的成百上千的美元
No ammo.
没有弹♥药♥
You really left all that money behind, yeah?
你真的把所有的钱都留下了 是吗
What?
什麽
You really expect us to believe