-嘿 嘿 -哦靠
-Hey, hey! ‐ Oh, fuck!
戴着耳机的臭小鬼
Fucking kids with their headphones.
丧尸一代 抱歉 B
Generation of zombies, man. Sorry, B.
无所谓 哥们
Whatever, man.
哥们 这地方一团糟
Place is royally fucked up, man.
在我小时候出了些大事
Some bad shit happened here when I was a kid.
所有人都知道整条街都在闹鬼
Everybody knows this whole neighborhood is haunted.
嘿 你知道我们要去的是哪吗
Hey, do you even know where we're going?
托灵顿广场47号♥
‐ 47 Tollington Place.
很可能就在这条路
It's probably up the street here,
几栋楼之后
a few blocks away.
继续开就行
Just keep driving.
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck.
珍妮
妈的 那是谁 哥们
Shit, who's that, man?
那是我的欢乐窝
That is my happy place.
我们拿到书就离开
We get this book, get out of here,
我要在墨西哥的海边买♥♥套公♥寓♥
I'm buying a condo in Mexico on the beach.
我和珍妮 一起品着龙舌兰
Me and Jeannie, we're gonna sip tequilas
看那些离异人士在瑜伽草坪上
and watch the divorcees doing downward‐facing dog
做下犬式
on the yoga lawn.
我还要去看书
And I'm gonna read.
去读杰克雷彻和莎士比亚
Gonna read Jack Reacher and William Shakespeare
Jack Reacher:李查德的侦探系列小说
然后把耗子们留在下水道里
and leave the fucking rats in the sewer.
干嘛呢 哥们
What the fuck, man?
你看到没
You see that, man?
刚才 刚才有一个女人
There was a‐‐ there was a woman, man.
-什么女人 -她刚刚就在这儿.
‐ What woman? ‐ She was just right there.
哦 靠
Aw, shit.
噢 不 不
Aw, no, no, no, no.
好吧 打开引擎盖
Okay, pop the hood.
呃 怎么了 B
Hey, uh, what's wrong, B?
等着
Hold on.
史蒂夫
Stevie...
现在试试
Try it now.
哥们 你听到了吗
Dude, you hear me?
嘿 兄弟 你要去哪儿
Hey, bro, where you going?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里
Where the fuck you going, man?
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫 哥们你在祷告吗
Steve? Are you praying, man?
向上帝
To God?
我保证他不会理你的
'Cause I guarantee He ain't listening.
不 不是上帝 B
Nah. Not God, B.
那是谁
Then who?
我的妈妈
My mom, man.
-你妈妈 -是的.
- Your mom? - yeah.
对 你还记得我妈妈吗 B
Yeah, you remember my mom, B?
我当然还记得你妈妈
Of course I remember your mom.
了不起的女士
Amazing lady.
是的
Yeah, she is.
告诉她我向她问好
Tell her I say hey.
她说 她说她一直很喜欢你 B
She says, uh‐‐she says she always liked you, B.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你在做什么 史蒂夫
What are you doing, Steve?
她想让我跟她走 哥们
She wants me to come with her, man.
把枪放下 哥们
Put the gun down, man.
噢 她去了的地方很好
Oh, it's nice where she is.
你知道的 那是一个快乐的地方
You know, it's a‐‐ it's a happy place, man.
兄弟 听我说
Brother, listen to me.
你是对的
You were right, man.
这里没有我们的机会
There's nothing here for us.
在哪里
Where is it?
什么
What?
那本书
The book.
别糊弄我 女士
Don't fuck with me, lady.
给我我想要的 我就会走
Just give me what I want, and I'll go.
噢 我不认为你知道你想要的是什么
Oh, I don't think you know what you want...
或者你想去哪里
Or where you're going.
信不信由你 我今天不想
Believe it or not, I don't want to have to kill
再杀任何人了
anybody else today.
所以我最后问你一次 书在哪里
So I'm asking you one last time, where's the book?
什么书
What book?
血♥书♥
The Book of Blood.
哦 那本书
oh,that book
好吧 你正在看着它
Well, you're looking at it.
它也正在看着你
And it's looking at you.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
你看 所有的死人都有故事
You see, all the dead have stories.
事实上 他们也只有故事了
In fact, that's all they have.
而他们选择了西蒙
And they chose Simon...
来做他们的书页
to be their page.
他活着 亡灵才能发声
He lives on so that the dead can have a voice.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我是他唯一的读者
I'm his sole reader.
亡灵们的声音
The dead can be heard
萦绕在这些废弃的街道上
all around these abandoned streets.
但所有的路都通往西蒙
But all roads lead to Simon,
他是高速公路的起点
where the highways first opened.
因为西蒙 这就是我最想待的地方
Because of Simon, I'm exactly where I want to be.
这是我的欢乐窝
I'm in my happy place.
女士 我只想要那本书
I just want the book, lady.
所以 如果他就是那本书 那我要带他走
So, if he's the fucking book, then I'm taking him with me.
你不是第一个
You're not the first,
也肯定不会是最后一个
and you certainly will not be the last,
寻找血♥书♥的人
to seek The Book of Blood.
你看 他们的故事也写在他身上了
See, all their stories are on him, too...
你的也一样
as yours will be.
你一辈子都在写自己的故事
You've been writing your story your whole life.
现在是结局的时候了
And now it's time to come to its end.
我的故事不会在这里结束
My story doesn't end here.
所有故事都在这里结束
All stories end here.
本尼
妈的 下去
Fuck! Get off!
好了 1 2 3
All right, one, two, three, and...
你今晚吃了多少蛋糕
How much cake did you eat tonight?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
花♥园♥必须得保护
Got to protect the garden.
能认出他吗
Recognize him?
是她前男友的父亲
I believe that's the father of her ex‐boyfriend.
你听说这个男孩出什么事了吗
You probably heard about what happened to the boy?
珍娜对此很崩溃
Jenna was quite broken up about it.
从那以后她精神就不正常了
She hasn't been herself since.
你有见过那个男孩或者他父亲吗
You ever meet him? Or the father?
没有
No.
他想见我们 他想和珍娜说话
Well, he tried to see us. He wanted to talk to Jenna.
-我不让 -为什么
- I wouldn't let him. - Why is that?
重提这些事有什么好处呢
What good would it have done, dredging all that up?
我是说 那个男孩已经死了
I mean, the boy was dead.
不是珍娜的错
No fault of Jenna's.
她要继续过自己的生活
She needed to move on with her life.
他认为您的女儿是他儿子
He believed your daughter was responsible
死亡的原因
for his son's death.
他跟踪了她一段时间
He stalked her for some time
然后要不就是说服了她去见他儿子
and then either convinced her to meet
要不就是从街上掳走并迷晕她
or snatched her off the street and then drugged her.
车载记录显示在车子冲出悬崖前
Vehicle software shows that it was parked
是停好了的
before it sped off the cliff.
而且也没发现任何打滑或者刹车痕迹
That and the lack of any skid marks
这些都表明了这不仅仅是一个意外
or signs of braking suggest that this was no accident.
最合理的猜测是 他想同归于尽
电影精选列表