那些都结束了
That's all over.
这个家的每一个成员
Every member of this family,
房♥子里的每一个人
every single person in this house
我的天然止痛药和营养物
is perfectly cared for
把他们都照顾得好好的
by my natural painkillers and nutrients.
老实点
Settle now.
他们很想见见你
They're so excited to meet you.
我想我初次受到感召是在医院里
I suppose I first heard the calling at the hospital.
那些可怜的 在病痛中孤独的人
All those poor, sick, lonely people.
我尽我所能缓解他们的痛苦
I did what I could to keep them from pain.
很显然
It was all too clear
他们注定要在痛苦孤独中死去
that their fate was to die a lonely death, in agony,
身边只有冰冷无情的机器
surrounded by cold and indifferent machines.
但是我能改变他们的命运
But I could save them from that fate.
大概医院那些人察觉到我做的事情
I think the hospital knew what I was doing.
但他们不想把事情闹大
But they didn't want anyone else to know.
他们让我提前退休
They gave me early retirement.
后来工厂关闭 萨姆也失业了
Then the plant closed, and Sam's work dried up, too.
就在那个时候
And right about that time,
我们的女儿和她一家子
our daughter and her family
威胁着要搬离这里
threatened to move out of the house.
那成为了最悲伤的感恩节
It was starting to feel like maybe the saddest Thanksgiving
这么多年以来
of all time.
稍等
Right back.
那天我意识到
That's when it came to me,
就像在医院的时候
just as I did at the hospital.
我知道我能将我所有的爱与知识
I knew how I could put together all my love and knowledge,
还有萨姆的技能结合起来
along with Sam's skills,
让我们一家人在一起
and keep our family together...
永不分离
forever.
沙洛并不介意
Shiloh didn't mind.
她的眼里充满着解脱
I saw the relief in her eyes.
噢 她那个丈夫并不配合 但
Oh, that husband of hers didn't like it, but‐‐
我把他搞定了
I took care of him okay.
他是第一个反抗艾莉的杂草
He was the first of Ellie's weeds.
至于那几个孩子
And the little ones,
我把他们抱在怀里 直到他们安静下来
I rocked them in my arms till it took hold.
他们一点儿也没有吵闹
They didn't fuss at all
当我解放他们的眼睛和舌头的时候
when we relieved them of their eyes and tongues.
现在我们都住在同一个屋檐下
Now we all live under one roof.
我照料花♥园♥
I tend the garden.
萨姆维护房♥子
Sam maintains the house.
只要你学会知足
Life can be perfect
生活可以很完美
when you don't ask for too much.
至于民宿 我们已经可以维持生活的同时
And this bnb thing, we make enough to get by
还能兼顾花♥园♥和不错的食物
and keep the garden watered and properly fed.
有时候它能给我们带来别的东西 例如
Oh, and sometimes it brings us something else‐‐
需要我们帮助的人
someone who needs our help.
我就是看不得上帝的小花朵
Oh, I just can't look at one of the Lord's little flowers,
不敢看着他们的眼睛
can't look 'em in the eye
得知这残酷的世界给他们带来了什么
knowing what the cruel world has in store for them.
你知道吗 你来的第一晚
You know, we measured you up
我们测量了你的身型
the first night you were here?
给你提供了养分
And watered you
给了你第一针我的特殊配方
with the first doses of my special formula.
盖文 他也在这里
Gavin‐‐he's here, too.
我们帮他生了一些根
We helped him plant some roots.
你们两个注定在一起
The two of you belong together...
和我们一起
with us.
不 孩子
No, child.
别害怕
Don't fret.
只是为了保证你不会感到痛
Just to make sure there's no pain.
艾莉的技术最温和
Ellie has the kindest of ways.
你不会有任何感觉的
You won't feel a thing.
阻挡世间的纷扰进入你的视线
Just the relief of not having to see,
从此不再哭泣
not having to weep anymore.
还有 你猜怎么着
And guess what.
我给你造了一个最小巧 最舒服的位子
I built you the tiniest, comfiest place.
唯一的美中不足
The only problem we have there
就是那些破蟑螂
is the damn cockroaches
会不停地到处啃
will just keep nibbling away at everything.
嘘 萨姆
Hush, Sam.
她现在不需要想这个
She doesn't need to think about that now.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
等着你的只是从这残酷生活中
All that awaits is freedom forever
永远的解脱
from all the cruelties of life.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你有 呃 你有见过这个女孩吗
Um, have you, uh‐‐ have you seen this girl?
我跟着她有段时间了
I've been following her for some time now.
我去了旅馆 但她不在那里
I'm at the motel, and she isn't there.
我想她最近住在这儿
I think she's been staying here.
对 她在这儿住过 但今晚刚刚离开了
Yes, she was, but she left early this evening.
你确定吗
Are‐‐are you sure?
我没有见到她离开
I didn't see her leave.
为何不进到屋里来
Why don't you come on in?
我们把这个事情弄清楚
We'll straighten all this out.
谢谢
Thank you.
请
Please.
-在这里坐 您贵姓 -波萨马
- Sit here, Mr.... ‐ Balsam.
波萨马先生 你看起来累坏了
Well, Mr. Balsam, you look exhausted.
你想象不到我有多累
You've got no idea how tired I am.
你在这里坐着
You stay right here.
我去给你沏一杯暖暖的好茶
I'm gonna bring you a nice cup of hot tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
来
There we go.
我的儿子托尼
My son Tony.
真是一个帅气的小伙子
Oh. A very handsome young man.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
蚂蚁都不敢踩
Wouldn't hurt a fly.
他有些抑郁症
He struggled with depression a bit,
但总体还好
but he's doing all right.
当他告诉我们他遇到了喜欢的女孩时
We were so hopeful when he told us
我们感到充满希望
that he met a girl that he really liked,
一位真的懂他的女孩
one that really understood him.
这位女孩叫珍娜布兰森
A girl by the name of Jenna Branson.
孩子们不懂感情
Kids don't understand.
没有分寸
They've got no sense of proportion.
以为一切事物都很重要
Everything is huge...
动不动就大吵大闹觉得世界末日了
dramatic, apocalyptic.
这只是激♥情♥期
It's a passionate time.
他们会成长的
They'll learn.
时间是最好的老师
Time's the teacher.
托尼没有时间了
Tony didn't have time,
没那么多时间了
not enough.
记录显示他当时正在和珍娜
The records show that he was on the phone...
打电♥话♥
with Jenna.
我就是想和她聊聊
I just want to talk to her.
我不想责怪任何人
I'm not trying to blame anyone.
我就是想了解一下
I just want to know.
你♥他♥妈♥还可以再慢点
You took your sweet fucking time.
把他的车开到后面去 赶紧的
Bring his car around back and be quick about it.
未检测到
遥控钥匙
我先把他扔到采石场
I'll take him out to the quarry
然后很快把她抓回来 好吗
We'll get her back sometime soon, okay?
好的
Okay.
走你 搭把手
Let's go. Help me.
抬下他的脚
Get his legs.
他太大只了
He's huge.
好了吗
All right?
我们要怎么处理珍娜
What are we gonna do about Jenna?
电影精选列表