——牛?
- COWS?
-那羊呢?
- WELL, HOW ABOUT SHEEP, THEN?
——羊?
- SHEEP?
我们刚逃过一劫。
WE JUST ESCAPED THE SHEEP.
这就是我们离开诺曼底的原因,为了躲避羊群。
THAT IS WHY WE LEFT NORMANDY, TO ESCAPE THE SHEEP.
-哦,好吧,那正好告诉你生活是怎么转来转去的,不是吗?
- OH, WELL, THAT JUST SHOWS YOU HOW LIFE GOES ROUND AND ROUND, DOESN'T IT?
我告诉你,也许我们可以让她负责给猪喂奶?
I'LL TELL YOU-- MAYBE WE'LL JUST PUT HER IN CHARGE OF SLOPPING THE HOGS, HUH?
——妈妈。
- MAMA.
-我觉得这欢乐的时刻应该庆祝一下,夫人,对吧?
- I THINK THIS WHOLE HAPPY OCCASION CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION, MADAME, HUH?
来吧,我们喝点香槟。
COME ON, NOW, WE'LL HAVE SOME CHAMPAGNE.
是正确的。
COME RIGHT ALONG.
这是我们在狂野西部的方式。
THIS IS THE WAY WE OPEN IT OUT IN THE WILD WEST.
我希望今年是美好的一年。
I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD YEAR.
我知道你们法国人对香槟很挑剔。
I KNOW HOW FUSSY YOU FRENCH ARE ABOUT YOUR CHAMPAGNE.
——哦,先生。-请原谅。
- OH, MONSIEUR. - I BEG YOUR PARDON.
-你也是,夫人。
- WELL, FOU TO YOU TOO, MADAME.
-别走。派对才刚刚开始。
- OH, DON'T LEAVE. THE PARTY'S JUST STARTED.
-你知道吗,我不得不佩服你,老爸。
- YOU KNOW, I GOT TO HAND IT TO YOU, POP.
她真的认为你很蠢。
SHE REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE FOU.
你知道什么是FOU吗?
YOU KNOW WHAT FOU IS?
富是法语里疯狂的意思,老爹。
FOU IS THE FRENCH WORD FOR CRAZY, POP.
-艾略特-不,爸
- ELLIOTT-- - NO, POP!
不!
NO!
你好,亲爱的。-嗨,凯蒂。
- HELLO, DARLING. - OH, HI, KATIE.
你今天过得愉快吗?
- DID YOU HAVE A NICE DAY?
-只是例行公事。
- OH, JUST ROUTINE.
-哦,HARRY,我太兴奋了。这是我们的夜晚,就我们俩,绝对没有孩子。
- OH, HARRY, I'M SO EXCITED. THIS IS OUR NIGHT, JUST THE TWO OF US-- ABSOLUTELY NO CHILDREN.
哈里,这将是最完美的夜晚....没有一个刺耳的音符来破坏它,一个都没有。
HARRY, IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST PERFECT EVENING.... WITHOUT ONE JARRING NOTE TO SPOIL IT, NOT ONE.
-凯蒂,我
- KATIE, I, UH--
-包括鲁道夫和他那愚蠢的花。
- AND THAT INCLUDES RUDOLPH AND HIS STUPID FLOWERS.
-但那些是
- BUT THOSE WERE--
我的花。
MY FLOWERS.
嗯…
WELL...
-哈里,我是认真的
- HARRY, I MEANT WHAT I SAID.
我希望这是一个美好的夜晚,如果你做了一件破坏它的事…-我不会剧透的。
I WANT THIS TO BE A WONDERFUL EVENING, AND IF YOU DO ONE SINGLE THING TO SPOIL IT... - I'M NOT GOING TO SPOIL ANYTHING.
嘿,你赢了。
HEY, YOU'RE WINNING.
-是的,你怎么样?-我失去了一切。
- YES, HOW'D YOU DO? - I LOST IT ALL.
——哦,在这里。
- OH, HERE.
-谢谢,我待会给你一张欠条,好吗?
- OH, THANK YOU, I'LL GIVE YOU AN I.O.U. LATER, OKAY?
我想我要试着吃点东西。
I THINK I'LL TRY A LITTLE CHEMIN DE FER.
-和往常一样,丈夫。
- AH, THE HUSBAND, AS USUAL.
如果我是你,我不会使用暴♥力♥,威拉德先生。
I WOULDN'T TRY ANYTHING VIOLENT IF I WERE YOU, MR. WILLARD.
我是空手道大♥师♥。
I'M A MASTER OF KARATE.
-我自己能找到出路。
- I CAN FIND MY OWN WAY OUT.
从后门出去,是吧?
WELL, OUT THE BACK DOOR, HUH?
非常感谢,伙计们。
WELL, THANKS VERY MUCH, FELLOWS.
嗯,晚上好。
WELL, GOOD EVENING.
告诉我,你们有谁会说英语吗?
TELL ME, DO EITHER OF YOU FELLOWS SPEAK ENGLISH?
我是说,你不知道。
I MEAN, UH-- WELL, YOU DON'T.
我想我以前从没来过这个地方。
YOU KNOW, I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE EVER BEEN IN THIS PART OF TOWN BEFORE.
你这样带我参观真是太好了。
IT'S AWFULLY NICE OF YOU TO SHOW ME AROUND LIKE THIS.
你不应该这么麻烦。
YOU SHOULDN'T GO TO ALL THIS TROUBLE.
天啊,这地方真是太棒了,不是吗?
MY, THIS IS CERTAINLY A WONDERFUL PLACE, ISN'T IT?
哦,我来告诉你。伙计们,你们可以把我丢在这附近的任何地方。
OH, I'LL TELL YOU. WELL-- WELL, YOU COULD JUST DROP ME ANYPLACE ALONG HERE, FELLOWS.
毕竟,这是。非常感谢,伙计们。
AFTER ALL, THIS IS-- THANKS VERY MUCH, FELLOWS.
哦,等一下。
WELL, WAIT A MINUTE.
没关系,威拉德先生。他说你可以和我一起去。
IT'S ALL RIGHT, MR. WILLARD. HE SAID YOU COULD COME WITH ME.
——好,谢谢。
- WELL, THANKS.
-他们,呃,不喜欢在赌场的负面宣传,所以他们就这样把不受欢迎的人物交给法国警方。
- THEY, UH, DON'T LIKE UNFAVORABLE PUBLICITY AT THE CASINO, SO THEY TURN UNDESIRABLE CHARACTERS OVER TO THE FRENCH POLICE THIS WAY.
-什么意思?
- HOW DO YOU MEAN?
那间小咖啡馆就在边境上。
WELL, THAT LITTLE CAFE THERE IS SMACK ON THE BORDER.
前门在摩纳哥,后门就在法国边境。这种事经常发生。
THE FRONT DOOR'S IN MONACO, AND THE BACK DOOR'S RIGHT HERE ON THE BORDER OF FRANCE. IT'S DONE ALL THE TIME.
-是的。
- YEAH.
我得想办法让我妻子知道我的遭遇。
WELL, I'VE GOT TO LET MY WIFE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME SOME WAY.
-我让出租车送她回酒店了。
- I SENT HER BACK TO THE HOTEL IN A TAXI.
-我很感激
- WELL, I APPRECIATE THAT.
对不起,给你添了这么多麻烦。
I'M SORRY TO HAVE CAUSED YOU SO MUCH TROUBLE.
——上车吧。我开车送你回旅馆。
- HOP IN. I'LL DRIVE YOU BACK TO THE HOTEL.
我有几个问题想问你,先生。
I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS I'D LIKE TO ASK YOU, SIR.
-好吧,尼克。
- ALL RIGHT, NICK.
也许我也有几个问题想问你。
MAYBE THERE ARE A COUPLE I'D LIKE TO ASK YOU TOO.
-你为什么打他?
- WHY'D YOU SOCK HIM?
这很简单。
THAT'S EASY.
这是他自找的。
HE HAD IT COMING.
-你这么做是因为你爱你的妻子,对吗?
- YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE, DIDN'T YOU?
-是的。
- YEAH.
-你结婚多久了?
- HOW LONG YOU BEEN MARRIED?
- 22年。
- 22 YEARS.
-诚实…22年。
- HONEST... 22 YEARS.
还是那个女人,你爱上了她。
THE SAME WOMAN-- YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER.
我是说,你不仅仅是爱她,不仅仅是爱她。
I MEAN, YOU DON'T JUST LOVE HER, NOT JUST THAT.
你爱上她了。
YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER.
——这是正确的。
- THAT'S RIGHT.
-所以你才揍他?
- THAT'S WHY YOU SOCKED HIM, HUH?
——确定。我还会再做一次。
- SURE. AND I'D DO IT AGAIN.
你想掉头回去,我带你去。
YOU WANT TO TURN AROUND AND GO BACK, I'LL SHOW YOU.
-我现在可以问你一个问题吗?
- CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION NOW?
——拍摄。
- SHOOT.
-告诉我…你和艾米之间是怎么回事?
- TELL ME... WHAT'S GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND AMY?
我不会跟你说什么"父亲有权利"但我想知道。
I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THAT BUSINESS ABOUT "A FATHER HAS A RIGHT," BUT I'D LIKE TO KNOW.
-我不知道我能不能。
- I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN.
——试一试。
- TRY.
-这是很久以前的事了。
- WELL, IT GOES A LONG WAY BACK.
我自己也刚弄明白。
I'M JUST GETTING IT STRAIGHT MYSELF.
我从没见过像你这样的人,像艾米。
YOU SEE, I NEVER MET ANYONE LIKE YOU BEFORE, LIKE AMY EITHER.
她离开巴黎后,我的世界崩溃了。
WHEN SHE LEFT PARIS, MY WORLD FELL APART.
我开始觉得我真的恋爱了,威拉德先生,我是说,真的恋爱了。
I BEGAN TO THINK I WAS REALLY IN LOVE, MR. WILLARD, I MEAN, REALLY IN LOVE.
但我知道这是个假主意。
BUT I KNEW THAT WAS A PHONY IDEA.
至少我一直这么对自己说,因为我更清楚。
AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I KEPT TELLING MYSELF, 'CAUSE I KNEW BETTER.
你跟我来吗?
YOU FOLLOW ME?
——继续。
- GO ON.
-我从巴黎跟着艾米来的
- WELL, I FOLLOWED AMY DOWN FROM PARIS.
你看到发生了什么。
AND YOU SAW WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
她买♥♥了那件愚蠢的泳衣,因为她认为那能让她变成我想要的那种女孩。
SHE BOUGHT THAT STUPID BATHING SUIT 'CAUSE SHE THOUGHT IT MADE HER INTO THE KIND OF GIRL I WANTED.
我不知道我是怎么了。
I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME.
把她弄上船。
GOT HER OUT IN THAT BOAT.
我告诉她,她只是个可怜的乡巴佬,你们都是乡巴佬,不懂什么是现实,你们都在毁掉她的生活,她现在就可以选择
I TOLD HER SHE WAS NOTHING BUT A POOR LITTLE HICK, THAT YOU WERE ALL HICKS, WHO DIDN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT REALITIES, THAT YOU WERE ALL RUINING HER LIFE, AND SHE COULD CHOOSE RIGHT THEN
你知我知。
BETWEEN YOU AND ME.
你看到后来发生了什么。
YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED THEN.
我是世界上最坏的人,威拉德先生。
I'M THE WORLD'S WORST, MR. WILLARD.
你从一开始就盯上我了,不是吗?
YOU HAD ME PEGGED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, DIDN'T YOU?
-我- 22年过去了,你还爱着你的妻子,是吗?
- WELL, I-- - AFTER 22 YEARS, YOU'RE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE, AREN'T YOU?
我不相信这是可能的。
I WOULDN'T HAVE BELIEVED THAT WAS POSSIBLE.
-尼克,你为什么不进来和艾米谈谈?
- NICK, WHY DON'T YOU COME IN AND TALK TO AMY?
有什么要我告诉她的吗?
ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO TELL HER?
——没有。
- NO.
我要回纽约了。
I'M, UH, GOING BACK TO NEW YORK.
我要接受那份讨厌的工作。
I'M GOING TO TAKE THAT LOUSY JOB.
谁知道呢?也许我能做点什么。
WHO KNOWS? MAYBE I CAN MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF MYSELF.
——再见,尼克。
- GOOD-BYE, NICK.
-照顾好艾米,威拉德先生
- TAKE CARE OF AMY, MR. WILLARD.
注意让她…你知道的,好好照顾她,好吗?
SEE THAT SHE'S, UH... WELL, YOU KNOW, JUST TAKE CARE OF HER, HUH?
-我会的,尼克。
- I WILL, NICK.
-为什么我不能有一个像你这样的老人?
- WHY COULDN'T I HAVE HAD AN OLD MAN LIKE YOU?
——爸爸?
- DADDY?
你还好吗?
ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?
我们都很担心你。
WE'VE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU.
-是啊,我还好。
- OH, YEAH, I'M ALL RIGHT.
你没看见那是谁吗?
DIDN'T YOU SEE WHO THAT WAS?
他说他要去纽约。
HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO NEW YORK.
电影精选列表