He said some shit like, "You black bitch."
我失去了理智
And I blacked out.
控制不住自己
Lost it.
他们只需要执法仪录像
Body cam footage was all they needed
就能禁止我8个月上街巡逻
to take me off the street for eight months.
我不是一个冲动的人
I mean, listen, I'm not unstable.
当时发生了太多事 我失去了我的儿子
I was going through a lot. I lost my son.
真糟
Shit.
他淹死在邻居的水池里面
He drowned in our neighbor's pool.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
我的女王大人
Hey, my queen.
你提前回家了
You're home early.
发生了什么 怎么了
What happened? What?
是甘宁 他被杀了
Ganning. He was killed.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you okay? - No.
我感觉几乎和现实脱节了
I feel almost out of touch with reality.
我还不能解释我看到的东西
I can't even explain what I saw.
糟糕的事发生了 我必须查明原因
Something terrible happened, and I have to find out why.
等等 今天是你返岗的第一天
Wait. It's your first day back.
他们就不能派别人上吗
Can't they put someone else on it?
这个男人就像我的兄弟
This man was like my brother.
你和甘宁 克里斯托弗都太亲近了
You're too close to Ganning, or Christopher.
关系都太好了
It's all just too much.
又一个人亲近的人死去
I can't have another person close to me die,
我不能不做些什么
without trying to do something.
克里斯托弗的事 我感到很无助
I felt so helpless with Christopher.
现在仍然如此
I still feel helpless.
我必须做点什么
I've got to do something.
别担心 你不是一个人
Don't worry. You're not alone.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
女士 女士 女士
Ma'am! Ma'am! Ma'am!
把手放在方向盘上 下车
Place your hands on the wheel. Step out of the van!
把车窗摇下来
Will you roll your window down?
女士 立刻下车
Ma'am, get out of the vehicle now!
斯温顿纪念馆
斯温顿医院
护理人员
报告 这里是18A7
Dispatch, this is 18-Adam-7.
需要车管所调查塔内莎·布兰兹 34岁
Need a DMV check on a Taneesha Branz. Age, 34.
收到
Copy that.
甘宁行车记录仪上的那个女人
That woman on Ganning's dash cam,
我可能知道她是谁
I might know who she is.
她的工作服上有这个标志
This was on her scrubs.
-这是什么 -斯温顿医院
- What is it? - It's Swinton Hospital.
我儿子在那待过 我认得
I remember it when I had my son there.
我查了他们的员工网站
Checked the staff website.
她已经离职六个月了
She hasn't worked there in six months.
18A7 塔内莎·布兰兹
18-Adam-7, Taneesha Branz,
住在北多尔热尼亚斯1733号♥
1733 North Dorgenois.
没有通缉令 没有搜查令
No wants. No warrants.
收到
Copy that.
拉米托
Lomito.
不 现在别说了 这是我的事
No, leave it off for now. It's my business.
最后通知恢复会员资格
给塔内莎·布兰兹的
For Taneesha Branz.
这是一个月前寄来的
This was sent like a month ago.
塔内莎·布兰兹
Taneesha Branz?
一定有别的路进去 我们去侧面试试
There's gotta be another way in. Let's try the side.
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
就看到一大堆衣服
Just a bunch of clothes.
拉米托
Lomito?
门是开的 进来吧
It's open. Come on.
天哪
Oh, shit.
什么也没有
There's nothing.
看看有什么证据
Look for any evidence
能把她和甘宁的谋杀案联♥系♥起来
linking her to Ganning's murder.
好的
Okay.
德马科·布兰兹
2003年12月10日
2019年4月19日
这一定是她的儿子
This must be her son.
搞什么
What the hell?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我们得离开这儿 蕾妮
We need to get out of here, Renee.
有人在里面
Someone's in here.
靠
Fuck!
好了 拉米托 我要出去了 我靠
All right, Lomito, I'm out of here. Fuck this.
霍利奇 是你在楼上跑动吗
Holledge, is that you running around upstairs?
我在外面
I'm outside.
里面没人 我没看见有人在里面
There's nobody in there. I don't see anybody in there.
警♥察♥ 谁在那里
Police officer. Who's there?
有看到人吗
See anyone?
没 我没看到任何人
No, I didn't see anybody.
刚刚有1000只蟑螂朝我飞来
I mean, I just had like 1000 fucking cockroaches fly at me.
我感觉
I'm feeling like...
-什么 -疯了
- What? - Crazy.
我说不好我是怎么想的
I don't know how I feel about this.
你自己搜寻线索
You know, you checking out your own leads.
我真的不知道能不能做到 就感觉
I don't know really if I can do this. It's like...
有点把我吓到了
I think it's kind of freaking me out.
你要相信我 好吗
You gotta trust me. Okay?
好 我相信你
Okay, I trust you.
好了 我们走
Okay? Let's go.
该死的蟑螂 我宁愿挨枪子
Fucking roaches, man. I'd rather get shot at.
幸运食铺
是啊 我要我的钱
Yeah, I want my fucking money.
我要我的钱
I want my fucking money.
告诉你 我想要我的钱
I'm telling you, I want my money.
你个蠢货
You stupid ass.
你又不会开车 打算怎么偷手动档的车
How you gonna steal a stick-shift when you can't drive?
你想戏弄人
You wanna ride people.
你不能那么做 兄弟
You can't do that, dude.
这是为所有人着想
Thinking for everybody.
我不是在和他说笑
I'm not playing with him.
他很蠢 兄弟
Oh, man. He stupid, bro.
他脖子上全都是珠宝 在这附近到处转悠
And he's running around here, with jewelry all on his neck.
简直疯了
Crazy, bro.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-从来没有 -我来 我来
- Never-have. - I got you. I got you.
还好吗 有充电器吗 我手♥机♥没电了
What's up, brother? You got a charger? My phone dead.
没有
Don't have any.
你还没问 我的手♥机♥是什么型号♥的
You didn't even ask me what kind of phone I got.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
别这样 这是邻里商店 别这样
Come on, man. It's a neighborhood store. Come on.
-充电器 -先生 我这没有充电器
- Charger. - I don't have a charger, sir.
-USB接口呢 -没有
- USB. - I don't have any.
你好吗
How you doing?
去后面找找
Go look in the back, man.
不行 放回去
No. Hey, put that back.
-你能怎么办 -把啤酒放回去
- Man, what you gonna do? - Put the beer back.
女士
Hey, woman.
兄弟 拜托了 别这样
Buddy, come on, man. Come on.
你干嘛躲着
Why you hiding?
-别这样 -充电器呢
- Don't do this. - Charger.
-我没有充电器 -去后面找找
- I don't have a charger. - Look in the back.
不打算回答我吗 你害怕我
You ain't gonna tell me? You scared of me?
-离她远点 -闭嘴
- Yo. Leave her alone. - Shut the fuck up.
我说了 离她远点
I told you, leave her alone!
我也说了 闭嘴
I said, shut the fuck up!
滚出去 滚出我的店
Get the fuck out, man. Get the fuck out of my store.
-闭嘴 -我们哪里也不去
- Shut up. - We're not going nowhere, bro.
-你们会的 走着瞧 -我们就是不走