现在插播一条来自
Breaking news from California,
加州洛杉矶市中心大都会法♥院♥的新闻
at the Metropolitan Courthouse in downtown Los Angeles.
这一幕似曾相识
A now familiar scene,
一名警官被指控于去年八月西南地区
an officer accused of the shooting
枪杀一名手无寸铁的非裔美国男子
of an unarmed African-American male in the Southwest Division
被判无罪
last August has been found not guilty.
涉事警官
The officer involved
在追捕一桩可疑的毒品交易后
fatally shot a 19-year-old victim
-击毙了19岁的受害者 -老板
- after a chase over a suspected drug deal. - Hey, Pops.
那名警官声称自己以为
The officer claimed he thought
-受害者在车上想伸手找枪 -我能来杯咖啡吗
- the victim was reaching for a gun in his car - Can I get a coffee?
-结果对方只是想拿钱包 -不行 伙计
- which turned out to be his wallet. - It's not working, man.
-检方指控这些警官 -什么
- Prosecutors accused the officers - What?
涉嫌与其他警官
of entering into a conspiracy
-互相串通 -那就来个中杯可乐
- with other officers - Then let me get a medium Coke.
在案发现场放置误导性证据
to plant misleading evidence at the scene,
包括一把武器
including a weapon.
整个城市乃至全国范围内 包括斯温顿
All across the city and the nation, including Swinton,
都爆发了自发性抗♥议♥活动以驳斥本次裁决
spontaneous protests have erupted to decry the verdict,
同时对警方暴♥力♥以示抗♥议♥
as well as to protest police violence.
在法♥院♥外 抗♥议♥者们聚集在一起
At the courthouse, activists gathered outside
"无罪"判决引发全国性暴♥乱♥
在市中心游♥行♥示♥威♥
and marched through downtown.
多处和平抗♥议♥逐渐升级
Various peaceful protests escalated,
有人向市政厅扔掷物体
as objects were thrown at City Hall,
警车也没逃过一劫
as well as several police vehicles.
至少有14人被捕
At least 14 people were arrested.
已有3名警官受伤接受治疗 包括1名
Three officers have been treated for wounds, including one...
今天这里不太欢迎你 凯文
You're not welcome here today, Kevin.
今天不太合适 小伙子
Not today, man.
她表现得棒不棒
Was she amazing?
不愧是我的宝贝 我的小公主
Oh, that's my baby. That's my princess.
穿的是蓝裙子吗
Was it the blue dress?
我知道
I know.
我知道 我懂 我也希望我能在场
I know. I know. I wish I could be there, too.
发生了太多事 你也是知道的
There's a lot going on, all right? You know.
我这么做也是为了咱们好
I'm doing this for us.
这件事很快就能过去了
It'll all be over soon enough.
我不会再错过别的事了
I won't miss anything else.
好 我也爱你 宝贝
Okay, I love you, too, baby.
宝贝 我得挂了 好吗 拜拜
Hey, baby. I gotta go. All right? Bye.
报告调度中心 这里是18L4 完毕
Dispatch, this is 18-Lincoln-4. Over.
18L4 请继续
18-Lincoln-4, go ahead.
报告总部 我这里有一辆车停在了
Central, show me with a car pull-over
南达科他的东11街
at East 11th and South Dakota.
是一辆绿色雪佛兰面包车 左尾灯熄了
I have a green Chevy van with left tail light out.
-没有车牌 -收到 18L4
- No tags. - 10-4, 18-Lincoln-4.
女士 请把车窗摇下来 谢谢
Ma'am, can you roll your window down, please?
女士 马上把车窗摇下来
Ma'am, roll your window down now.
女士 把双手放到方向盘上
Ma'am, place your hands on the steering wheel.
快点
Right now!
立刻下车
Step out of the van!
立马下车 马上从你的车里出来
Exit the vehicle! Get out of your vehicle now!
转身 转身
Turn around! Turn around!
把手放在车身上 现在举起双手
Get your hands on the vehicle. Put your hands in the air now.
快点把手放在车身上
Put your hands on the vehicle now!
你听得懂我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
赶紧转身
Turn around now!
请别逼我伤害你 你是不是
Don't make me hurt you, please. Are you on...
站好了 到底怎么回
Get on the ground. What is wrong...
12小时前
我们一家
以下部分内容听起来可能略显多余
Some of this may sound redundant.
希望你能耐心地
I appreciate your patience
再回答一遍这些问题 蕾妮
as we hammer through these questions again, Renee.
请多多包涵
Please bear with me
毕竟标准的评估问题较粗略
as the standard review questions are cursory.
我只是想再深究一下
I just wanna dig in one more time
我们这一整周都在讨论的问题
to what we've been talking about over the week.
你入睡有困难吗
Have you had any trouble sleeping?
没有
No.
和人打交道这方面呢
Any trouble relating to people?
没有
No.
你有过暴♥力♥冲动吗
Have you had violent impulses?
如我之前所说
As we talked about,
当时的情况很复杂
it was a complicated situation.
蕾妮 你打了一个平民
Renee, you struck a civilian.
人们可以任意编造事情经过
People can say whatever they want about what happened.
政♥府♥和群众
The administration and the public
都看到你执法仪的录像了 蕾妮
saw your body cam footage, Renee.
他们都看到你的处理方式了
They saw how you handled that.
当时我必须那么做
Look, I gotta be on point.
我必须震慑住那群陌生人
I have to walk up to strangers.
其中一些人还抱着敌意
Some of them are hostile.
你能处理好那种压力吗
Can you handle that stress?
你从你儿子去世的阴影里走出来了吗
Have you moved on from your son's death?
我需要工作 我必须要工作
I need to work. I really need to work.
好吧
Okay.
我会推荐你
I'm going to recommend you
重新回到夜班的岗位
return to active duty on nights again, okay?
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Yes. Thank you, sir. Appreciate it.
下一次轮班直接上就行了
You can start the next shift.
值勤官会给你分配搭档
Watch commander will pair you.
昨晚在巷子里发生了一起抛尸案
We had an alley dump last night.
女性 拉丁裔 20多岁
Female, Latina, 20s.
没带身份证 目前未发现嫌疑人
No ID, no suspects at this time.
所以各位要留心
So be on the lookout.
问一下你们的线人
Check with your CIs.
看能不能找到些信息
See if you can get anything.
还有 昨天我们的警官朋友们被宣告无罪
Also, with the acquittal of our brother officers yesterday,
群众们肯定会心怀不满
Mr. And Mrs. Public are gonna be all out of sorts,
所以你们要保持客气 礼貌
so be gracious. Courteous.
别惹乱子
Don't start shit.
-真高兴你又回来了 -保持镇静
- Good to see you. - Stay poised.
以及 让我们欢迎拉米托警官归来
Also, let's welcome back Officer Lomito.
她正式重返警♥察♥队伍了
She is officially back in the badge.
根据我的记录来看
And according to my notes,
下班后她会请每人一杯啤酒
she's buying everybody a beer after watch.
好了 就这样吧 回去工作 注意安全
Okay, that's it. Let's go do work. Stay safe.
警长 你居然给我安排个菜鸟
Sarge, you put me with a rookie.
认真的吗
Really?
我懂 你就当帮我个忙
I get it. Help me out.
抱一个 欢迎回来 女士
Hey, come here. Welcome back, lady.
谢了 警长
Thanks, Sarge.
今天可别再扇人了
Don't slap anyone today.
可以了 给
All right. Here you go.
给
Here you go.
今晚外面应该挺乱的
It might be crazy out there tonight.
确实
Yes.
我都不知道你会潜水
I didn't know that you scuba dived.
我确实不会 但我以后会的
I don't, but I will.
我简直等不及回到岗位上了
Just been itching to get back on the job.
是吧
Yeah.
-最近一切如何 -还行 都不错
- How's everything? - Okay. It's good.
怎么样
What up?
-丹尼·霍利奇吗 -对 你是拉米托警官吗
- Danny Holledge? - Yeah. Officer Lomito?
没错 我们是搭档
Yeah. We're partnering together.
丹尼 这是彭达 甘宁 伯克和罗伯茨
Danny, this is Penda, Ganning, Birke and Roberts.
我们认得这张衰脸
Oh, yeah. We know this fuck-face.
甘宁是他的第一任指挥官
Ganning was his first CO.
花了不少功夫想把他整废
Tried his best to break him.
霍利奇 你傍上了个不错的保姆