Holledge, you got yourself a good babysitter.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- You got yourself squared? - Yep.
那好 各位保重了
All right, y'all be safe.
-你也注意安全 蕾妮 -谢了各位
- You be safe, Renee. - Thanks, guys.
丹尼 现在群众看不惯我们
Hey, Danny. Public's got no love for us right now.
要注意脚下 留意四周
Your head down, your eyes open.
跟紧蕾妮
Stay close to Renee.
好的 知道了 注意脚下 留意四周
All right. Got it. Head down, eyes open.
但也别跟太近了
But not too close.
-我能走了吗 -去吧
- Can I go? - Yeah.
丹尼 如果你想挣点外快的话
If you're looking to make a little extra cash, Danny,
我周日还缺个人帮我除草
I could use somebody to mow my lawn on Sunday.
去你的吧
Fuck you.
去你大爷的
Fuck you, guys.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-粉色是你的专属色 -小心驶得万年船
- Pink is your color. - Can't be too careful.
她直直地往人脸上抡了一拳
I mean, she punched somebody in the face.
小心那记右勾拳
Watch that right hook.
刚刚那些人
You know, those guys back there,
他们只是在寻开心
they're just, you know, fucking around.
他们还是尊重我的 他们不是真的
They do really respect me. They don't actually...
我不是小屁孩了
You know, I'm not a baby,
我做这行也有段时间了
I've been doing this for a good minute.
我们要不放点音乐吧
Should we put on some music,
还是一言不发地干坐着
or are we just gonna sit here in total silence?
-看着像是个小孩 -是的
- Hey, looks like a kid. - Yeah.
怎么了 小家伙
What's up, little guy?
你好呀 没事的 小甜心
Hey. Hi there. It's okay, sweetie.
你在这外面做什么
What you doing out here?
我们就想确认一下你没事
Just wanna make sure you're okay.
没事的 放轻松
Calm down. It's okay.
别冲动 我们不想找麻烦
Take it easy. We're good, we're good.
别碰他
Get away from him.
快点 快进来
Come on, come inside.
抱歉 女士 我们只是想确认他没事
Sorry, ma'am. Just trying to make sure he's okay.
关你屁事 我们走 宝贝
Mind your own damn business. Come on, baby.
你让自己的孩子在路中...
You got yourself a little boy in the middle of the...
后退 后退
Hey, back up, back up.
-后退 马上后退 -这是怎么了
- Back up, back up. Back up now. - What's happening here?
什么事都没有 没出什么事
Everything's all right. Everything's all right.
冷静 我们只是想确认这个小孩没事
Calm down. Just trying to make sure the kid's all right.
他刚刚在路中间 各位请回吧 好吗
He was in the street. Go back to your homes, okay?
放轻松 什么事都没有
Just relax. Everything's good.
搞什么
Come on.
-是警♥察♥啊 -真没用
- The police, man. - Useless, man.
各位回家去吧 一切都很好
Go back to your homes. Everything is okay.
晚安
Have a good night.
你刚刚处理得真不错
That was good, how you handled that, though.
-谢谢 -呼叫18A7 完毕
- Thanks. - Dispatch to 18-Adam-7, come in. Over.
18A7在 请说
Go for 18-Adam-7.
18A7 18L4在南达科他东11街有紧急事件
18-Adam-7, code two, East 11th and South Dakota, 18-Lincoln-4.
远距离响应失败
Failure to respond. We're code six.
那是甘宁
That's Ganning.
是啊
Yeah.
报告 18A7正在前往指定地点
Dispatch, 18-Adam-7 en route to location.
18A7 请小心行事
18-adam-7, proceed with caution.
这里是18A7 预计到达时间3分钟
18-Adam-7, responding. ETA, three minutes.
他说不定只是在胡闹
He's probably just fucking around.
不 他不会这样的
No, it's not like him.
这里的路灯都怎么了
What the hell happened to the street lights?
报告 这里是18A7
Dispatch, this is 18-Adam-7.
在南达科他东11街发现18L4
Spotted 18-Lincoln-4 on East 11th and South Dakota.
巡逻车已熄火
The cruiser is down.
收到 18A7 正在呼叫支援
10-4, 18-Adam-7. Rolling backup.
18A9
18-Adam-9...
操
Shit.
丹尼
Danny.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
这他妈是牙齿吗
Fucking teeth?
没反应 被枪击中了
Not working. Fucking thing is shot.
把大灯拿上 检查一下北边
Grab the big light, check the north side.
请求更多警力
Send me more units.
还在尝试寻找18L4 完毕
Still trying to locate 18-Lincoln-4. Over.
收到 18A7
Copy, 18-Adam-7.
-霍利奇 -把双手放到方向盘上
- Holledge. - Hands on the steering wheel.
把手放到方向盘上
Put your hands on the steering wheel.
马上从你的车里出来
Get out of the vehicle now.
女士 立马下车
Ma'am, get out of your vehicle now.
绿色面包车 没有车牌
Green van, no plates.
天哪 凯文
Oh, my God. Kevin.
丹尼
Danny.
你有什么发现吗
You got something?
一定有条进去的路
There's gotta be a way in here.
什么鬼 靠
What the hell? Shit.
有什么发现
So what do we got?
绿色雪佛兰货车 没有车牌
Green Chevy van. No plates.
甘宁把车停在路边
Ganning pulled the vehicle over.
把武器对准一个30多岁的黑人女性
Pulls his weapon on a female, black, 30s.
是司机吗
Whoa, whoa, the driver?
我不确定 录像中断了
I'm not sure. The footage cut out.
录像根本不存在 蕾妮
The footage doesn't exist, Renee.
技术人员说甘宁的车被撞的时候
IT said that the card got fried
记忆卡损坏了
when Ganning's car got hit.
我看到录像了 长官
I saw that footage, sir.
谁撞了他的车 绿色面包车吗
So who hit his car? The green van?
甘宁的执法仪也损坏了 一片空白
Ganning's body cam got fried, too. It's blank.
凯斯珀 是他们两个首先到达现场的吗
Kesper, so these two were the primary unit that took the call?
我们看到了一个30多岁的黑人女性
We saw a black female, 30s.
全都是一个女人做的
So one woman did all this?
这就是你破坏行车记录仪的原因吗
Is that why you screwed around with the dash cam?
你知道规矩 这是证据 警官
You know protocol. It's evidence, Officer.
触碰它 你就是在干扰犯罪现场
By touching it, you're interfering with the crime scene.
-警长 -好了 好了 我在后面等你
- Sarge... - Okay, okay. I'll meet you back there.
如果你想帮助甘宁
If you wanna help Ganning,
趁着记忆还清晰 把你看到的写下来
write up what you saw while it's still fresh in your mind.
真是操蛋
This is fucking bullshit.
别这样 走 去喝一杯
Come on, man. Let's go. Let's get a drink.
亲爱的 谢谢
Thank you, hon.
波旁酒 加冰
Bourbon, rocks.
谢了 你喝的是什么
Thanks, man. What you drinking?
苏打水
Club soda.
靠 甘宁是我的第一个搭档
Shit. Ganning was my first partner.
真不敢相信他死了 太扯了
I can't fucking believe that he's dead. It's crazy.
谁能对他做出这么残忍♥的事
I mean, who the fuck would do something like that to him?
太操蛋了
It's bullshit.
而且完全说不通
And it doesn't make any sense.
是说不通
No, it doesn't make any sense.
对人性真是失望透顶
Doesn't give you any faith in humanity.
那个傻♥逼♥警探居然打发我们回家
And that fucking detective telling us that we can go home?
是啊 这样我还怎么告诉她我看见的事
Yeah, I know. How could I tell her what I saw?
整个部门都等着看我再一次出洋相
The whole department's just waiting for me to fuck up again.
为什么
Why?
因为我打了那个家伙
'Cause I hit a guy.
我也看了那个视频
Yeah, I saw that video, too.
靠
Shit.
-每个人都看了那个视频 -是啊
- Everybody's seen that video. - Yeah.
那个家伙就是不肯闭嘴
That guy, he just wouldn't shut up.
喋喋不休 滔滔不绝
He just kept talking and talking.
重点是出言不逊
Just being disrespectful, you know?
他说了什么
What was he saying?
他说了一些脏话 比如"你这个黑人婊♥子♥"