我们的半暗♥杀♥总统 Joe Hunt
a very close friend of mine.
我的一个好朋友
Joe, you remember Kyle and Scott Biltmore.
Joe 你还记得Kyle和Scott Biltmore吗
Man, that shit is twisted! I love it!
哥们儿 这个面具挺变♥态♥的啊 我喜欢
This crew was the epitome of a good time.
这群人是一段美好时光的缩影
Which meant the world clamored to be around them.
这意味着全世界都围着他们转
I once watched Tom Cruise's date excuse herself to go...
我曾经看见他的约会对象借口
to the ladies room, only to leave out the back door...
去卫生间 其实是和Biltmore兄弟
with both Biltmores.
从后门溜走了
Then there was Charlie Bottoms.
然后这是Charlie Bottoms
Aside from being blessed with good looks...
他除了长的帅以外
he was a mastermind in business.
他还是个生意策划人
And what did all three of these Harvard alumni have in common?
那么这三位哈佛校友有什么共同之处呢
Money.
有钱
These were the richest kids in Beverly Hills.
他们是贝弗利山庄最有钱的三个孩子
Happy birthday, Charlie.
生日快乐 Charlie
Thanks for coming.
感谢你的到来
Got you a gift, Charlie.
这是给你的礼物
What's this, gold?
这是什么 金子吗
I've been studying the market going back forty quarters.
我已经研究了四十个季度的黄金市场
And if we invest in gold right now.
如果我们现在投资黄金的话
My dad is in gold.
我爸就是搞黄金的
And he says the market's gonna tank.
他说现在黄金市场行情大涨
How is the system going to handle that?
金融系统将如何应对呢?
That's why we reverse gold.
这就是我们逆转黄金的原因
We buy and sell a pair of puts and calls...
我们买♥♥卖♥♥一对看跌期权和看涨期权
and set a spread against volatility.
并设定波动率差价
Hold on, shut up a minute.
等一下 先闭嘴
Hey, did we go to high school together?
我们以前是不是一个高中的?
No, no, seriously he looks familiar.
不不 他真的看起来很眼熟
Shit! Yeah! Hey, I fucking know this kid!
卧♥槽♥!我他妈真的认识这个人!
He was the one who was thrown off that debate team, right?
他就是那个被踢出辩论队的人 对吗?
And then I stuffed the guy in a locker.
然后我还把他塞进了储物柜里
We reverse gold.
我们逆转黄金市场
Okay, I've got a Macallan... We reverse gold.
好 我已经有一杯麦卡伦了 我们逆转黄金市场
Macallan 12, a Glenlivet, a Makers.
一杯12年的麦卡伦 一杯格兰威特 一杯美格
Happy birthday, Charlie.
生日快乐 Charlie
Hey!
嗨
So, Dean, you got that ten grand you owe me?
所以 Dean 你欠我十美元吗
Or my Corvette?
还是欠我克尔维特呢
No, it's back at my house. I'll bring it to you in the morning.
没有 它在我家 我明早带来给你
Dude, we gotta get you outta the valley.
兄弟 我们得让你走出低谷
Dean, I will never freeze up like that again.
Dean 我再也不会像那样呆住了
I know, brother. I believe in you, man.
我知道的 兄弟 我相信你
Here's... Johnny!
我是Johnny!
Thank you, the recession has hit Rodeo Drive.
谢谢大家 经济衰退已经袭击了Rodeo大道
I saw a guy filling up his Rolls-Royce today...
我今天看到一个男人正在给他的劳斯莱斯加油
at the self-service island.
在自助加油站
Yes, and it's depressing in Beverly Hills...
是的 这在贝弗利山庄是十分沮丧的
during a recession.
在经济衰退期间
It's depressing, you see people lined up...
这真的很令人沮丧 你看到人们排着长队
with food stamps to buy Haagen Daz.
用食物券去买♥♥哈根达斯
Took you long enough. I called you hours ago.
真是够久的 我几小时前就打过电♥话♥给你
Have you even slept?
你睡觉了吗
No, Dean, sit down, the Biltmores, Charlie, all them.
没有 Dean 坐下 Biltmore兄弟 Charlie 他们所有人
Their names have given them everything they could ever want.
他们的名字就给了他们想要的一切
Except purpose and responsibility and self-respect.
除了目标 责任和自尊
They've never had to worry about how to cover a car payment...
她们从来不用担心怎么支付买♥♥车的钱
or how to make rent.
或者怎么去租♥房♥♥子
Things everyone else stays up nights worrying about.
而其他人却在彻夜难眠地忧虑着这些事情
So, of course, when I showed up with a flake of gold...
所以 当我打着黄金的旗号♥出现
and asked them to invest, it didn't mean anything to them.
并让他们来投资时 这对他们来说并没有什么大不了的
These guys, they don't care about market analysis...
这些人 他们不关心市场分♥析♥
or projections or any of that shit.
也不关心项目或者其中任何一个狗屁东西
They want to be part of something?
他们想有所作为吗?
Exactly.
确实是这样
And every business needs its founding priniciples.
并且每个企业都需要创始原则
You've heard of Steve Jobs?
你听说过Steve Jobs吗?
Yeah, of course.
当然听说过
Remind me?
提醒我一下
Steve Jobs, he is 26 years old. He's living the American dream.
Steve Jobs 他现在二十六岁 他就活在美国梦里
He dropped out of college and now he's worth $149 million.
他从大学辍学了并且他现在身价值1.49亿美元
How?
怎么做到的
Because he took computer technology and made it simple.
因为他把电脑科技变得简单
He's selling the future.
他卖♥♥的可是无限的未来
Read this.
读读这个
Paradox Philosophy.
悖论哲学
Turn bad into good, even wrong becomes right.
把坏的变成好的 甚至把错的变成对的
In the right context, you could take yesterday's failures...
在适当的背景下 你可以把昨天的失败
and turn them into tomorrow's successes.
变成明天的成功
This is rad.
这很厉害
What's the BBC?
BBC是什么
It's the name of our company.
是我们公♥司♥的名字
What does it stand for?
它代表着什么
Remember that poker game...
记住我们高中时永远也参与不了的
we could never get into in high school?
扑克牌游戏
No one will know.
没有人会知道的
But, to us, it'll mean attaining the unattainable.
但是对我们来说 这将意味着达到无法实现的目标
What's that?
那是什么
Kyle's apology. Ten grand.
Kyle的道歉 十万美元
Holy shit.
我的老天
Turn it into 20 and everyone of Kyle's friends and family...
把它变成二十万之后Kyle的朋友和家人
will be lining up to give us their money.
就会排着队来把他们的钱给我们
Between word of our success, and this...
在我们成功的传言中 BBC的名号♥
it'll spread across Beverly Hills like wild fire.
将会像野火一般传遍贝弗利山庄
Before you turn your nose up...
在你瞧不起
at a measly ten grand...
区区十万块之前
remember, these were the Reagan Years.
先想想 现在是里根时代
Gas was 91 cents a gallon. Cigarettes were a buck.
汽油是每加仑91美分 香烟是一美元
And $10,000 was pretty close to the yearly income...
一万美元基本上就是一年的收入
of an average family.
对于一个一般的家庭来说
Joe took Kyle Biltmore's money and invested in gold.
Joe用Kyle Biltmore的钱来投资黄金
In three weeks it was up thirty five percent.
在三周内会涨百分之三十五
We couldn't lose.
我们不会赔的
These look great.
形势一片大好
And you wanted to use staples.
然后你想做个大单
Okay, so we gotta be at the Biltmores by 6:00, right?
是啊 我们要在六点之前见到Biltmore兄弟 对吧?
Let's hit the racks down at Nate and Al's.
我们要杀杀Nate和Al的威风
I gotta check the closing price on gold.
我要看看黄金的收盘价
Well, aren't we up?
怎么 金价没有涨吗?
Yeah, we were up this morning.
嗯 今早开♥盘♥时涨了
But I gotta check the closing price.
但我要看收盘价
Okay, I just gotta make one stop first.
好的 先把这件事办完再说
I just sold this guy a car last weekend.
我上周卖♥♥了这辆车给这个家伙
Nice, huh?
不错吧?
Yeah.
不错
Mr. Karney, he's expecting you. Hi.
Karney先生 他在等你 你好
I want you in the front row at that court house...
我希望你在法♥院♥的前排
all right, on his face, with your camera...
用你的相机去拍他的脸
the moment the judge reads those charges, all right?
在法官宣判的时候 懂吗?
Every other journalist is gonna want the same fucking shot!
每个记者都想要这样的照片
All right? Come on, get up, now! I want you to play rough.
懂吗?快起来 马上!我要你好好干活
I want you to claw their fucking eyes out.
我要你把他们那该死的眼睛抓出来
I want you to tell them you work for Barbara Walters.
我要你告诉他们你是为Barbara Walters工作的
Tell 'em you are Barbara Walters if you have to.
必要的话告诉他们你是Barbara Walter的人
This press badge will get you access everywhere, all right?
这个徽章可以让你进入各个场合 懂吗?
Listen to me, front row. That close up of John DeLorean?
听我说 前排 拍John DeLorean的特写 明白?
I don't want you to miss it! Do you understand?
我不希望你错过他的特写!你明白了吗?
Yes, sir.
明白
Ah yes.
是我
Bonjour, combien allez-vous payer des photo de Jon Delorean?
电影精选列表