Are you in A.A? Mom.
你在戒酒吗? 妈
What? He just doesn't drink.
怎么了? 他就不喝啊
I really could use some water.
我现在真的需要来点水
Here, just drink mine. Joe, here.
喝我的吧 Joe 拿着
Joe, you have something on your collar.
Joe 你领子上有点东西
What? Momma.
什么 妈妈
Your collar? Is that blood?
你的衣领 是血吗
Ahh... I was shaving... and I must have cut myself.
我 刮胡子的时候 肯定是割伤自己了
Let me see. No, it's nothing.
让我看看 不用了 没事的
Are you okay? I'm fine. Yeah, everything's...
你还好吗 挺好的 一切都
What's wrong? Joe, please...
怎么了 Joe 拜托
Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Evans, welcome back.
嘿 Evans先生 Evans太太 欢迎回来
Dean, how are you?
Dean 你怎么样
You've been in Europe for a few months, right?
你们是去欧洲玩了几个月吗
We were in Japan. Just got back.
我们去了日本 刚回来
Hey, Charlie.
嘿 Charlie
Oh, Charles, how are your parents?
Charles 你父母最近怎么样
Are they still traveling?
还在旅游吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. They're good.
是啊是啊 他们都挺好的
Excuse me.
不好意思
I just remembered I have a new client meeting.
我刚想起来有个客户会议
What?
什么
It was such pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Evans.
很高兴见到你们 Evans先生 Evans夫人
Joe Joe Joe JoeNJoe. Joe. Joe. Joe!
Client meeting... I completely forgot.
客户会议 我都忘记了
I should go. Yeah, yeah, no worries.
我得走了 是啊 不用担心
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸
Darling, he is not a keeper.
亲爱的 他不是那个对的人
Joe! Are you okay?
Joe 你还好吗
Huh?
嗯哼
What happened?
发生了什么
It didn't go according to plan.
那件事出了点差错
You killed him?
你杀了他?
Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me.
嘿 嘿 嘿 看着我 看着我
Fuck Ron. He was a snake and he got what was coming to him.
该死的Ron 他就是个阴险的小人 一切都是他罪有应得
You did what you had to do. You did the right thing, Joe!
你做了该做的事 你做的是对的 Joe
You did what had to be done.
你做了应该做的
Fuckin' come here. We can still cash his check.
他妈的快过来 我们还是能兑现他的支票
No one knows he's dead.
没人知道他死了
You fucking saved us.
你特么的救了我们
Hey guys!
嘿 伙计们
They don't know. No handcuffs, no blood.
他们不知道 没有手铐 没有鲜血
Fucking Ron invested in Congenco and he went to New York.
该死的Ron投资了Congenco 然后去了纽约
That's what happened. That's it. Okay.
这就是事情的全部 就是这样 好
Right?
好吗
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Dude. Where's he going?
兄弟 他去哪
He's gotta go meet this client. It's a last minute thing.
他要去见客户 快来不及了
He doesn't need me though. We're gonna go inside and get a drink.
他不需要我 我们进去喝酒吧
I'll tell you about it inside. Come on, let's go in.
进去了再谈 来吧 进去吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll see you later, brother.
好好好 一会见 兄弟
Hey, you wanna give me a hand here?
嘿 你要来帮我吗
Not really.
不太想
Let 'em go.
放手
Careful with this stuff. Don't get creative.
小心点 别倒过头了
Just get it on his face.
倒在他脸上就好
Syd, you awake?
Syd 你睡了吗
Until Ron's check cleared...
Ron的支票再不兑付
we were dead in the water.
我们就要破产了
Desperate for cash.
迫切需要现金
Investors were starting to get anxious.
投资者们开始焦虑
And they were still expecting their fifty percent returns.
他们还在盼着百分之五十的回报
The pool has run dry, and we need cash now.
投资池已经干涸了 我们需要现金 就现在
Once Ron Levin's check clears, we're fine!
只要Ron Levin的支票兑付 我们就没事了
Barely scratches the surface!
那只是表面功夫
If the BBC craters, every document from the past year...
如果BBC破产了 过去的每一份文件
will be under the microscope of the IRS and the SEC.
将接受美国国税局和证券交易委员会的严格审查
And when they find Ron Levin's name, the FBI.
如果他们发现了 Ron Levin 就会引来FBI
And when that happens? What do you think they'll do?
接下来会发生什么 你觉得他们会怎么做
I don't know, Dean. What'll they do?
我不知道 Dean 他们要在怎么做
Joe, they could arrest you for murder.
Joe 他们会以谋杀罪逮捕你
How? They don't have a case.
怎么逮捕 他们没法立案
Not unless someone breaks rank and testifies.
除非某人坏了规矩 出头作证
You know me better than anybody, Joe.
你是最了解我的人 Joe
Come on. Yeah.
听我说 好
You know that. But I can't speak for everybody else.
你知道的 我不会为其他人说话
Why do you think they call me "Mean Dean"?
你以为他们为什么叫我 自私鬼Dean
Why?
为什么
Because you burned down the game room.
因为你烧毁了游戏室
I didn't burn shit!
我特么没烧
Jake Kastner stole those fireworks and then fucked me...
Jake Kastner偷了那些烟花
in the ass with a Roman candle.
用该死的罗马蜡烛骗我
I was in the game room getting my foos on
我在游戏室打算点蜡烛
when all of a sudden he busts in like a fire bug with a Zippo.
突然他就像火虫一样炸了
Alarms are ringing, and I'm like "Mr. Fox, I didn't do shit!"
警报响了 我只能说 Fox先生 这不是我♥干♥的
But nobody remembers it that way.
但是没人记得这个
Because he ran back to the cabin like a little bit...
因为他跑回了小木屋就像个小贱
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嘿
He ran back to the cabins and told everybody...
他跑回了小木屋告诉大家
that I burned down that room.
我烧了那间屋子
That it was my idea.
那是我的主意
Do you see what I'm saying?
你知道我什么意思吗
You know the law as well as I do.
你跟我一样了解法律
First one in gets the deal and...
第一个吃螃蟹的人♥大♥赚一笔
Everyone else gets the shaft.
其余的人上当受骗
So watch your back. That's all I'm saying.
当心小人 这就是我要说的
Joe.
Joe.
Ron Levin's check bounced.
Ron Levin的支票被退票了
That's when we reached out...
我们就是在这个时候
to Charlie's friend Izzy.
联♥系♥了Charlie的朋友 Izzy
The Persian Prince from the Christmas party.
圣诞派对上的波斯王子
Izzy wanted into the BBC badly.
Izzy 极其想加入BBC
He told us that his father could get us financing...
他告诉我们 他的父亲能从他在洛杉矶
from his filthy, rich friends in L.A.
巨有钱的朋友那里搞到资金
if we did the old man a favor.
只要我们帮这个老人一个忙
How well do we actually know this guy?
我们到底是怎么认识这个人的
Shh. He's connected.
嘘 他有关系
Izzy said that his dad was being watched...
Izzy说他的父亲因为是伊朗的大亨
because of what a big shot he was in Iran.
而被监视
His fortune is tied up in foreign accounts.
他的财产在国外的账户里
But we think with the help of our friend in L.A...
但是我们认为在洛杉矶的朋友的帮助下
we can recover the estate.
我们能收回财产
Yeah.
是啊
What is you and I were talking about is that maybe we can
我们在讨论的是 也许可以找到方法
find a way to sneak him down south.
偷偷把他运到南方
Get my father to Los Angeles, and we...
带我父亲去洛杉矶
guarantee a seven figure investment into BBC.
我们保证BBC有七位数的投资进账
A million bucks? Yeah, at least.
一百万美元 最少
A month ago, we were negotiating...
一个月前 我们还在协商
a billion dollar merger.
十亿美元的合并
Now, we were talking about smuggling...
现在却在讨论在盒子里
an Iranian tyrant in a box.
偷渡一位伊朗的暴君
Yo, Charlie. Yeah?
Charlie 怎么了
If you see anything, honk twice. You got it.
如果有任何不妥 按两次喇叭 知道了
Hello, Mr. Samedi.
你好 Samedi先生
Here it is, just like we discussed.
到了 就像我们商讨的那样
So no one notices you leaving.
没有任何人能发现你离开了
This is just until we get you out of San Francisco.
直到我们把你从旧金山带出去
Dad, this was our idea.
爸爸 这是我们的主意
See? Lots of space. Yeah, it'll be fine.
电影精选列表