You'd be surprised what I'm capable of.
哦 天啊
Oh! God!
猛♥男♥吗 现在他赢了比赛
Mr Tough Guy, huh? Now that he wins a race.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
有时你需要知道何时闭嘴 满足女人
Sometimes you gotta know when to shut up and just give it to a girl.
这才叫男人
It's called being a man.
道格
Oh! Doug!
该死
Oh, shit! Oh!
再用力
Harder!
我要来了 我要来了 太爽了
I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come.
真是爽到不行
That was incredible.
我知道 我去做披萨贝果
I know. I'm gonna go make pizza bagels.
胜利的滋味很甜美
Victory tasted sweet.
他最近狂吃药物
The hangover
后遗症可不好受
from his recent drug binge did not.
真厉害的奖杯 对吧
That is some trophy. Mmm!
好美
She is a beaut.
我在高中田径运动会 得过一座那种奖杯
I won one like that once at a high school track meet.
什么事
What was the event?
想到了 越野障碍赛
Oh, yeah. Steeplechase.
很困难的项目
Difficult event.
是的 还用你说 但你知道吗
Heck yeah. Yeah, it is. Oh, yeah. But you know what?
有人在后面追你 会激发你的潜能
There's something about people chasing you that brings out your best,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
真奇怪 凡尼先生
Anyway, it's the darndest thing, Mr Varney.
我今天在检查存货资料时
I was checking the data from the inventory
比对了处方药资料库 数字根本对不上
against our prescription database again today and it just didn't add up.
相差十万八千里
Not at all.
该死 太奇怪了
Shit, that's... That's odd.
不是吗 我也那样想
Isn't it, though? That's what I thought.
我不知道你是综合药店 凡尼先生
I didn't realise you were a compounding pharmacy, Mr Varney.
这个吗 我们不是 我有个顾客 是个老先生
Oh, this? We're not really... I had this one customer, an older gentleman.
他全身是病 帕金森氏症
He's all fucked up. Parkinson's.
他有吞咽问题
He has trouble swallowing
我只好把药捣成药膏 做成皮肤药贴
so I have to make up a paste for transdermal application.
这个顾客是谁
And what customer would this be?
我不能透露 卡普特工
You know I can't tell you that, Agent Carp.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我上次过来没发现
I didn't notice that when I was here before.
总之 我相信这只是小过失
Anyway, I'm sure this is all just a glitch
如果我能看看
but if I could just see
你过去12个月的处方药帐簿
your prescription ledgers for the past, say, 12 months,
就会尽快离开这里
and then I'll get out of here just as quick as I can.
好 问题是我把帐簿放在家里
Sure thing. The only problem is I have them at my home office.
-在家里 -对 你周一过来
-Your home office? -Yeah, so why don't you come in Monday
-我们再好好聊聊 可以么 -凡尼先生 你知道
-and we can talk about it then? -Mr Varney, you're aware
联邦条例101 B12 麻♥醉♥药♥配药法案
that the federal code 101 B12 of the Narcotics Distribution Act
明文规定所有帐簿要放在许可的场所
states that all ledgers be kept at the licensed facility?
99.9%的人没照做
And 99.9% of the time they are. It's just that...
你上次来药店后
It's just that after your last visit,
我很想把事情做好
I was so concerned with getting things right
所以就把帐簿拿回家 再比对我自己的资料
that I took my ledgers home to double check against my own records,
我把资料存在家里的个人电脑里
which I keep on my personal computer at home.
好吧
Right.
所以
So...
听我说 我是想说 前几天我洒掉一瓶抗生素
I mean, look, I spilled a bottle of amoxicillin the other day.
大部分找回来了 但也许会遗漏一些
I got most of them, but I might have missed a few,
甚至有的脚还踩过
may have even stepped on one.
我没有说是因为如你所说
I didn't say anything because, well, like you said,
每个人都会这样做
everyone does that now and then.
除了华特?毕夏普
Everyone but Walter Bishop.
好吧 这样说好了
Okay. I'll tell you what.
如果你愿意等一下 我马上回家拿过来
If you want to hang out for a bit, I can run home and get them right now.
没必要 道格 我过几天再来
That won't be necessary, Doug. I'll be back this way in a couple days.
到时请你把帐簿准备好
How about you just have them here for me then?
没问题
You got it.
谢谢你让我脱身 卡普特工
And, hey, thanks again, Agent Carp, for letting me off the hook.
这个调查还没结束 道格
Well, this investigation's still pending, Doug.
我还没让任何人脱身
I haven't let anyone off the hook yet.
好 我加入
Okay, I'm in.
什么意思
What do you mean "in"?
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
等等 你加入什么
Hold on. Hold on. You're in for what?
-那个计划 -什么计划
-For the plan, you know? -What plan?
杰克 就这么办 我们重新开始 宝贝
Jack, you know, let's do it. Let's start over. Let's do it, baby.
道格 等等 那是玩笑话
Doug, wait a minute. That was a joke.
-拜托 我们在开玩笑 -我知道
-Come on, we were joking. -I know! I know we were,
但我想了很多
but, I mean, I've been thinking, you know, a lot. I've been thinking a lot.
这是什么 葡萄酒
What is this, chardonnay?
关于所有的事 我老婆恨我入骨
About everything and, I mean, my wife fucking hates me.
这个卡普盯着我不放
This Carp guy's all over me.
拿去
Here.
-镇静剂 -吃吧
-A sedative? -Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要说的是 你说得对
And I guess what I'm saying is that, you know, you're right!
你永远是对的
You're always right.
我是药剂师 可他心脏有问题
I'm the pharmacist, and he's the guy with the bad heart.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
好 说做就做 明天吧
Okay. Let's do it. Tomorrow.
好 真快 太快了 不会太快吧
Okay, wow. That's soon. That soon?
我不想再浪费时间郁郁寡欢
Well, I don't want to waste any more time being unhappy.
-你怎么想 -好吧
-Do you? -Okay.
周五清晨 我通常到海滨别♥墅♥去
I usually head out to our beach house
也是为了避开周末高峰
Friday morning to beat the weekend rush,
所以我不在家很正常
so it won't be a surprise that I'm gone.
你也知道 杰克吃很多心脏病的药
As you know, Jack takes a lot of medication for his heart.
ACE抑制剂 β受体阻断剂 血管紧张素拮抗剂
ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, ARBs.
对 那是强效合成药 我常推荐缬沙坦 但那
Yes, that's a powerful mix. I usually recommend valsartan, but that's...
现在那不太重要吧
Not really important right now, is it?
重要的是剂量
What's important is the dosage.
因为药有多种
Because of the various drugs,
杰克服用的是三百毫升的依普沙坦
Jack gets a 300-milligram dose of eprosartan,
但如果他服用了四百毫升
but if he were to get, say, 400 milligrams,
那稍微增量
that slight bump in combination
加上他晚餐饭后的威士忌
with his usual after dinner trough of scotch,
那么 当他们打电♥话♥到海滨别♥墅♥通知我
well, then when they call me at the beach the next day,
我会说 天啊 警官 我会尽快赶回去
it's, "Oh, my God, Officer. I'll be there as soon as I can!"
我是他的唯一受益人 我会签文件 然后继承遗产
I'm his sole beneficiary, so I sign some papers, collect it all,
告诉他们把钱电汇到我们私奔的地方
and tell them to wire the funds wherever we end up.
-就像那样吗 就那样吗 -没错
-Oh, so that's it, huh? Just like that? -Just like that.
你能叫那个讨厌的东西去死
You get to tell that cunt on wheels where to stick it
我们能共度下半辈子 买♥♥高级名牌
and we can spend the rest of our lives buying whatever looks good
享受彼此爽到不行的高♥潮♥
and giving each other mind-blowing orgasms.
天啊 好兴奋
Oh, my God, this is exciting!
-很好 -太棒了
-This is great! -It's great!
等等 有一件很重要的事 真的很重要
Wait! Wait! There's just something really, really important.
-你不能给我打电♥话♥ -说什么
-You can't call me. -What?
绝对不能连络 不能留下任何线索 好吗
No contact whatsoever. Nothing that could leave a trace, okay?
要多久 那得多久
Well, how long? That's how long?
至少等风头过了 也许更久一点
At least until it all blows over, maybe a little longer.
来 宝贝
Baby, here.
放轻松 给你点甜头 让你忘不了我
You relax, and let me give you a little something to remember me by.
你不用那样 好吧
You don't have to do that. Okay.
传真订单来了
Fax orders came in.
道格照往常替杰克配药
Doug filled Jack's order like he always did,
病人姓名 杰克?罗柏兹
但有一个致命的小小改变
but with one slight and deadly change.
依普沙坦
诺亚
Noah. Noah.
抱歉 拿去 这是M还是W 不知道
I'm sorry! Here. Here! Is it an "M" or a "W"? I don't know.
看着我
Hey.
天啊 你到底吃了什么
电影精选列表