欢迎来到 适宜居住区 化学超男
人口 32561
你不能帮助每个人
You can't help everyone,
但每个人能帮助一个人
but everyone can help someone.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey?
-要疯狂一下吗 -道格 今天要上班的
-You want to party? -Doug, it's a weekday.
但如果你问道格?凡尼
But if you asked him,
他会告诉你
Doug Varney would tell you
这种话就是胡说八道
sayings like these were fortune cookie horseshit.
伊森
Ethan?
该起床了 伊森
Time to get up! Hey, Ethan?
嗨 老兄
Hey, pal.
天啊 上帝
Jesus, God.
奶油饼干
天啊
Jesus, God.
我赞赏他的聪敏
I appreciate his ingenuity,
可 你知道的 也许家里不应该再放饼干
but, you know, maybe we shouldn't keep cookies in the house any more.
重要的是要让他知道 当他乖乖听话时
It's important for him to know that when he behaves,
答应他的东西才能实现
the treats that we promise him are real.
如果家里不放饼干 那些承诺就变成空话
If we take the cookies out of the house, then those promises become empty.
-好吧 但他不是狗 -不好意思
-Okay, but he's not a dog. -Excuse me.
他是12岁的男孩
He's a 12-year-old boy.
你知道 他把窗户漆成黑色的吗
You know... Did you know that he covered his windows in black paint?
-你知道这事吗 -知道 他漆之前问过我
-Did you know that? -Yes. He asked me before he did it.
你觉得 他活在黑盒子里妥当吗
Do you think that it's okay for him to live in a black box?
我们需要支持他
I think we need to remain supportive,
就算他的兴趣和我们不一样 道格
even if his, um, interests are different than ours, Doug.
一次吃那么多♥维♥他命会中和药效
You know, taking so many vitamins all at once cancels out the impact.
爸爸可不同意
Dad disagrees.
他不是医生
He's not a doctor.
你也不是 亲爱的
Neither are you, sweetie.
我闲暇时喜欢远离
When I'm in between jobs, I like to get away
花花世界的喧嚣
from the hustle and bustle of Tinseltown,
所以才在伍德柏里买♥♥♥房♥♥子
which is why I've kept a place in Woodbury.
风火轮
一旦经过蜡烛制厂和软糖店后
Once you get past the candle makers and fudge shops,
确实是优质的生活环境
it's truly a beautiful place to live,
那种生活改变不大的地方
the kind of place where things don't change all that much.
让今天变得很特别
Which makes today so special.
道格花很多时间在毕夏普药店
Doug had done his time at Bishop's Pharmacy,
替岳父做事
working under his father-in-law
并学习经营小本生意
and learning the ins and outs of running a small business.
几年后
And after years of delay,
华特?毕夏普终于退休 药店易主
Walter Bishop was finally retiring and the pharmacy was changing hands.
你好
Hey!
毕夏普时代已经过去 现在是凡尼时代
So long, Bishop's. Hello, Varney's.
搞什 好
What's...Okay.
-好像有点误会 -没错
-I think there's been a mistake or... -No mistake.
毕夏普药店
我以为当我们同意买♥♥下药店给你
I just thought when we agreed to buy the business from you,
你知道 我们
that, you know, we...
-好吧 -能改名
-All right. -could change it.
-我们现在把话说清楚 -好吧
-Let's put this to rest right now. -Okay.
大家熟悉毕夏普药店
People know Bishop's.
伍德柏里的人们信任那个店名 已经很久了
Woodbury has trusted that name for a long, long time.
知道我们的服务值得信赖 永远正确
They know they can count on our service to always be right,
精准 可靠
accurate, trustworthy.
什么 改名成凡尼药店吗
What? Change the name to Varney's or something?
凡尼药店
Varney's?
多年来道格很会隐藏失意
Doug had gotten very good at hiding disappointment over the years,
但那不表示他没受伤
but that doesn't mean this didn't hurt.
药店也许只是正式移转给他 但其他都没变
The pharmacy might be officially his, but nothing else was changing.
尽管你也会为之愤愤不平
But despite what you might think,
可道格能在身为药剂师中找到安慰
Doug found great comfort in being a pharmacist.
细心盘点药物 照着处方配药
Studiously counting medication, filling prescriptions,
他是专业的药剂师
he was good at what he did.
每次我到药店 都看见他的认真
I saw it every time I came in.
但我也看得出 道格?凡尼想要更多
But I could also see that Doug Varney wanted something more,
他可能永远不会说出来
and while he could probably never put it into words,
也许一个人
maybe it had to do with being a man
能帮助每个人 却帮不了自己
who provided solutions for everybody but himself.
会诊
Consult!
会诊 他有
Consult! He's got...
不用说两次 我早听见了 谢谢 珍娜
I heard you the first two times. Thank you, Janet.
身为小镇的药剂师 道格知道很多人的事
As the one pharmacist in a small town,
道格对很多人都有所了解
Doug knew a little bit about a lot of people,
可他总是保持专业素养 从不过多评论
but he was always professional, never judged,
他的顾客总是听他的话 像唐纳?查克
and his customers always listened to him, customers like Donald Zucker.
唐纳一辈子都在和体重问题对抗
Donald had battled a weight problem his whole life.
道格开给他降血脂药 还有饮食建议
Doug gave him Lipitor as well as some dietary advice,
但后来唐纳变得不听话
but then Donald had never been a very good listener.
阿波罗巧克力
抗生素 抗忧郁药 降血糖药 泡沬硬化剂
Amoxicillin, Zoloft, Metformin, Setrol.
道格满足他们各种需求
Doug was there with whatever they needed.
凯特?塔斯曼是好妈妈
Kaye Tashman was a loving mother,
但因为有时母爱就是不够
but because sometimes love just isn't enough,
道格开给她抗焦虑药
Doug was there with the Xanax.
给苏珊?迪?弗朗西斯科癫痛药 因为她有躁郁症
And Tegretol for Susan D'francesco, because she was bipolar.
给布莱恩?马洛伊戒烟药 帮助他戒烟
For Brian Malloy, Chantix to help beat his nicotine addiction.
但因为副作用包括严重便秘
However, since side effects included severe constipation, well...
灌肠剂
给可怜的凯萨琳?柏格曼 抗癌药
And for poor Kathleen Bergman, Lysodren,
因为有时癌症会复发
because sometimes cancer comes back.
给邮差阿诺莫雷洛伐昔洛韦胶囊剂
And for mailman Arnold Morello, Valtrex,
治疗最近感染的生殖器疱疹
to treat his freshly acquired case of genital herpes,
最苦恼的是 不是他老婆传染给他的
an affliction he most certainly did not catch from his wife.
没事的
It's going to be okay.
事情 很复杂
It's just... It's all very complicated.
我没去过大西洋城
I mean, I'd never been to Atlantic City before.
只要按时服药
Just be diligent about the medication.
很快就会好了 好吗
You'll feel better before you know it, okay?
-好吧 -拿好
-All right. -Hang in there.
短裤好看 超帅
Nice shorts, man. Super shorts.
那个人得了什么病
What the hell is that guy on, huh?
-那是机密 -我知道是什么
-That's confidential. -No, I know what it is.
我敢说是抗忧郁药吧
Anti-depressants, I bet, right?
邮局员工 压力大到崩溃 拿枪乱扫射
Postal worker, the end of his rope, seconds away from this.
快看血流成河
Look at all blood!
好了
Okay.
但你看 他留个子弹给自己
But then, look, he saves one for himself.
帮帮忙 别乱跑
Just do me a favour. Just don't wander off.
你还有一批新货要送
I got a new batch of deliveries coming in for you soon.
幸好你提起这件事
I'm so happy you brought this up,
我完全忘了这回事 那是我的错
'cause I would have totally forgot and that's my fault.
-我说今晚可能要加班 -对
-I know I said I could work till late tonight... -Yeah.
但我朋友里奥拿到 蔓延恐慌乐团今晚的票
But my man Rio, he scored tickets to Widespread tonight.
不会吧 我知道很扯 我得提早下班
Get outta here. I know, it's insane. So I gotta jet out way early.
好吧
Okay.
但你答应会在离开前 送完货吧
But you promise to get all the deliveries done before you go, right?
-别说了 我答应你 -好
-Stop it. You have my word. -Okay.
嗨 亲爱的 对啊 又要加班 诺亚 没关系
Hi, honey! Yeah, I'm gonna be late. Yeah. Noah. It's fine.
你先吃晚餐吧 我会自己搞定 对
Just grab dinner without me. I'll get dinner somewhere. Yeah.
吃些健康的东西 待会见 好吗 再见
Something healthy. I'll see you later, okay? Bye.
罗柏兹
Roberts, Roberts, Roberts, Roberts.
毒虫
Junkies.
我讨厌有钱人
I hate rich people.
你好
Hello!
什么事
Yes?
你一定是 罗柏兹太太吧
You must be... You must be Mrs Roberts?
进来吧 外面有点冷
Would you step inside? It's a little chilly out here.
好吧
Okay.
这里真不错
Nice place.
就像我说的 有点冷
Like I said, it's a little chilly.
我处理好就会离开
电影精选列表