这次她是来真的
I think this time she really means it.
好吧 道格 谢谢
All right, Doug. Thanks.
道格
Doug?
你有事想和我谈吗
You wanted to talk to me?
对啊 只是想谢谢你帮忙
Yeah, I just wanted to say thanks for all your help.
-不客气 -你是好人
-Sure thing. -You're good.
谢谢 你也是好人
Thanks. You're good, too.
我们做好本分 让世界保持和谐
We all do our part to keep the world turning.
自己保重 道格
You take care of yourself now, Doug.
不平静的一天 是吧
Hell of a day, huh, Varney?
该死
Fuck.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
伊莉莎白 你在
Elizabeth, where the...
-你没接电♥话♥ -对
-You didn't answer your calls. -Yeah,
我们说好了 记得吗 不能连络
that was the plan, remember? No calls.
对 计划有变 杰克没死
Yeah, well, the plan has changed. Jack isn't dead.
杰克没死
Jack isn't dead.
什么
What?
送货的耽误了 诺亚他
There was a screw-up with the deliveries and Noah...
事情很复杂 在电♥话♥中很难说清楚
It's complicated. I can't get into it.
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth?
我俩没有明天
Bonnie and Clyde, we are not.
但事情还不算太迟吧
It's not too late, though, right?
我是说
I mean,
我们还是能远走高飞
we could still go away.
我们 我们能远走高飞
We could just... We could go away.
我有儿子 伊莉莎白 不能说走就走
I have a kid, Elizabeth. I can't leave.
天啊
God.
我担心死了
I was worried sick.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我是说这个
I meant this.
你说得对 我一直有点
You were right. I guess I've just been a little bit
太过关注伊森和工作室
caught up in, you know, Ethan's drama and the studio.
但你还是回家了
But you're home now.
那才是重要的事
So that's what's important.
凯拉 我写那封信不是要你改变
Kara, that letter wasn't me asking you to change.
我是要告诉你我要离开
It was me telling you that I'm leaving.
陈大卫
哇 太好了
Whoo! Yeah!
那样才像话 漂亮
That's what I'm talking about! Yes!
你做到了 很棒 恭喜
You made it. All right. Congratulations.
领先的关键是开始去做
早安 道格
Good morning, Doug.
我买♥♥了你喜欢喝的那种咖啡
I brought you some coffee just the way you like it.
不用 华特 我不喝了 谢谢你的心意
Oh, no, thanks, Walt. I'm off caffeine. I appreciate it, though.
你懂的 说来奇怪 没有我想像的那么讨厌
You know, it's funny. I don't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would.
真搞笑 我才懒得管
That's funny. I don't really give a shit.
凡尼药店
就像我说的 伍德柏里生活改变不大
Like I said, things don't change much in Woodbury,
但偶尔
but every now and then,
我们需要有人提醒 改变可能是好事
we need to be reminded that change can be good.
药店有全新的面貌
The pharmacy had a whole new look,
我想自己亲眼看看
and I wanted to see it for myself.
太太 找到要买♥♥的东西吗
Ma'am, are you finding everything all right?
找到了
Yes. Yes, I am.
容我说这间药店
And may I say this pharmacy
是我见过有最齐全的灌洗器的药店
has the most impressive collection of douches I have ever seen.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
高血压 胃酸返流
High blood pressure, acid reflux,
尿道炎
chlamydia.
真想不到
Never would have guessed.
没人想得到
No one ever does.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Oh, hey.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you were out of town.
我得回来签些东西 你懂的 算是个了断
I had to come back to sign some papers. You know, make it final.
还需要来药店买♥♥东西
And I had a few things I absolutely needed to pick up from the pharmacy.
完成收集
Just to complete the collection
让我的王国完整
for the kingdom.
那么 你会待很久还是
So, are you in town long or...
不会 今晚我就走了 先到马德里 再到巴黎
No, I leave tonight for Madrid, and then Paris
后来就不知道了
and then I don't really know. I'm not sure.
我不管 只要我不懂菜单
I don't care, as long as I don't understand the menu, you know?
不错 听起来很棒
Well, hey, that sounds great.
听起来你会有很好
It sounds like you'll have a great...
你不能帮助每个人 但每个人能帮助一个人
You can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
保重 道格
Take care of yourself, Doug.
有时那个人就是自己
And sometimes, that someone is yourself.
你也保重
You, too.
道格?凡尼不习惯胜利
Doug Varney wasn't used to winning.
但他开始享受胜利的快♥感♥
But he was beginning to enjoy how it felt.
会诊
Consult!
电影精选列表