I don't want her sapping his strength.
下场比赛 我要他最好的状态
I need him at his best for this next fight.
不是吧 柯蒂斯 他才刚刚打完一场
Come on, Curtis. He's only just got over the last one.
买♥♥些鱼 给他补充蛋白质
Protein, lots of it. Get some fish into him.
星期六晚上 不要迟到
Saturday night. Don't be late.
没事吧
All right?
还有多少场
How many?
记住 手举起来
Remember. Keep your hands up.
-手举起来 嗯 -多少场
- Keep your hands up, yeah? - How many?
他还要打多少场
How many fights does he gotta have?
我要知道
I need to know.
呃 他 他想知道
Well, he... He needs to know.
直到你还清债为止
Until your debt is paid.
-告诉他3场 -3场
- Tell him three. - Three?
不 4场
No. Four.
刚才是3场
It was three
直到还清为止
until you started adding to your debt.
还要预支一些钱
I need another sub.
哦 靓仔 很高兴你能来
Oh! Charming. Glad you could make it.
你这里布置的还不错 柯蒂斯
Very impressive little setup you got here, Curtis.
或者说等完工了会很不错的
Or at least it will be when it's finished.
手举起来 好吧
Keep your hands up, all right?
只要你上台就把手举起来
As soon as you get in here keep your hands up.
-知道怎么做吗 -手举起来
- What are you gonna do? - Keep my hands up.
知道怎么做吗 手举起来
What are you gonna do? Keep your hands up.
-做下看看 -手举起来
- Let me see them. - Keep my hands up.
对 就这样 把手举起来
That's it, keep them up now. Come on.
-嘿 你想让你的小 -滚开
- Hey, do you want your little... - Fuck off!
把手举起来
Keep your hands up.
-把手举起来 -记得我刚才怎么说的
- Keep your hands up. - Remember what I just told you!
手举起来
Keep your hands up!
-过来 -就是这样 乖孩子 举起来
- Come here. - That's it, good lad! Keep them up!
不准咬 不准耍花招
No biting, no gouging,
不准
and no...
我♥操♥ 他干什么
Fuckin' bastard! What's that?
约瑟夫 把手举起来
Joseph, keep your hands up!
把手举起来
Keep your hands up!
不 不要 不
Stop! Stop it! Stop!
-手举起来 -来呀
- Keep your hands up! - Come on!
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
-丹尼 -把手举起来
- Danny! - Keep your hands Up!
约瑟夫 把手举起来 约瑟夫 快把手举起来
Joseph, keep your hands up! Joseph, keep your fuckin' hands up!
我靠
Fuck off!
不
No!
丹尼
Danny!
现在 反击
Now! Now!
揍他 揍他
Hit him! Hit him!
狠狠揍他 揍他
Fuckin' hit him! Hit him now!
揍他 揍他 揍他
Fuckin' hit him! Hit him! Fuckin' hit him!
继续 揍他
Go on, hit him!
揍他 揍他
Hit him! Hit him!
揍他 狠狠揍他
Fuckin' hit him! Hit him!
揍他
Hit him!
没事了 没事了 结束了
It's all right. It's all right. It's OK.
-哦 丹尼 -对 结束了
- Oh, Danny. - Yeah. It's finished now.
结束了 你做到了 我去给你拿吃的
It's finished now. You've done it. I'll get you something to eat.
干得不错 柯蒂斯
Well done there, Curtis.
马上回来
Back in a second.
-不 -我们现在就离开这里
- No! - We'll get out of here now.
-我去给你拿一些鱼和薯条 嗯 -别走
- I'll get you some fish and chips, yeah? - Don't go.
丹尼
Danny.
你说的没错 对吧
You were right, weren't you?
大块头总会派上用场的
A bit of bulk does come in handy.
伊莎贝尔啊
Isabel.
我想见伊莎贝尔
Want Isabel.
好 好 晚一点
OK. OK. A little later.
-现在 丹尼 -好的
- Now, Danny. - Yeah.
我擦
Fuckin' hell!
你吓到我了
You frightened the life out of me.
不用担心
Sorted.
不 现在的价格是120元
No. It's 120 for an eighth.
天
Fuckin' hell.
给你
Here you are.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
这个会止痛的
This'll take the pain away.
钱
Money.
想喝杯酒吗
Do you want a beer?
This isn't vanity
It's just a general interest in myself
This isn't jealousy
I just don't want to see you with nobody else
It seems the birds and bees
Don't have the answer here
Installs a sense of fear
She should know by now
-现在去 -不 现在太晚了 伙计
- Now? - No, it's too late, man.
去找伊莎贝尔
Isabel now?
现在12点了 她爸妈会发疯的 我们明天去
It's 12:00, her mum and dad will go mad. We'll go tomorrow.
-说好了的 -我们现在正嗨咧
- You promised. - We're having a party.
该死的
Fucking quilt.
再喝一瓶
Have another beer.
-说好了的 -明天 我们明天去
- Promised. - Tomorrow. We'll go tomorrow.
来 喝下去 继续
Come on, get that down you. Go on.
对 再喝一瓶 再喝一瓶 就没事了
Yeah, just one more. After one more, you'll be OK.
你看上去就像尿失禁了
You look like you've pissed yourself.
-没有 -去你的
- Didn't. - Fuckin' hell.
你去哪
Where you going?
-你去哪 -大便
- Where you going? - I'm having a shit!
大便
Shit.
喂
Hello?
说话啊 宝贝
Come on, baby.
别害羞啊
Don't be shy.
不 不好玩
No. It's not funny.
-抓那个 -吵什么吵
- Catch another one. - What's all the fucking noise?
你好 丹尼
Hello, Danny
这些都你抓的
All them yours?
我和伊莎贝尔
Mine and Isabel's.
狗屎
Shit.
狗屎
Shit.
米共
Shite!
扑通
Plop.
米共
Poo!
米共
Crap!
米共
Cack!
米共
Dung!
米共
Turd!
好玩
Funny one.
去死
Fuck off.
放在门边就好了
Just put it under the door.
去死
Fuck off!
抱歉 你们来的时机不太好
Sorry about that. You just caught me at a bad time.
味道可能有些怪
You get a lot of weirdoes around here.
谢谢
Thank you.
照顾约瑟夫 一定很难吧
It must be difficult for you. Looking after Joseph.
也有开心的时候
It has its moments.
-饼干 -哦 不用了 谢谢
- Biscuit? - Oh, not for me, thank you.
呃 不了 谢谢
Uh... No, thanks.
伊莎贝尔和约瑟夫 好像很合得来
Isabel and Joseph seem to be hitting it off.
-你们不是很愿意 -不 不 正相反
- And you want to put a stop to that? - No. No. On the contrary.
事实上 我们年纪都大了
The fact of the matter is we're not getting any younger.
我们不能一直照顾伊莎贝尔
We're not always going to be there for Isabel and...
我们最担心的是 他们可能是同类相吸
Our biggest concern is that they might attract the wrong kind of attention.
考虑到他们都是
Given that they're both...
如果你不介意 跟我讲讲她怎么会这样的
What is wrong with her, if you don't mind me asking?
伊莎贝尔出生时 由于缺氧还有并发症