Are you in
还是不去
or are you out?
我不能把他留在这 他们会杀了他的
I can't leave him here. They'll fuckin' kill him if I leave him here.
你个王八蛋
You dickhead!
哎 你在跟谁说话
Oi! You wanna watch who you're talking to.
柯蒂斯 叫你这么做的 是不是
Curtis put you up to this, didn't he?
-是他 是不是 -冷静一下 丹尼尔
- He did, didn't he? - You wanna calm down, Daniel.
别他妈的叫我冷静
Don't fuckin' tell me to calm down...
我说了冷静 是吧
I said calm down, didn't I?
我们哪也不去了
We're not going anywhere.
柯蒂斯 还在等我们
Curtis was waiting for me.
我到处求援 但没人理我
I screamed for help, but no one would come.
我说过如果你不做
Said if you don't do it
他会打断我的腿的
he's gonna break me legs.
看
Look.
我会阻止他的
Won't let him.
-这是什么地方 -会变成一个酒店
- What is this place? - It's gonna be a hotel.
电影院 酒吧 健身房♥
Cinema. First class bars. A gym.
我在最上面 可以监视下面的一切
My place at the top, so I can keep an eye on the fuckers.
他们在干吗
What are they doing?
不关你事
It's none of your business.
我要预支一些钱 柯蒂斯
Can I get an advance, Curtis?
欠着债 还要预支
How do you get an advance on a debt?
我需要钱
I need money,
我和约瑟夫
for me and Joseph.
好吧 丹尼
You can take, Danny.
不过你还是要还
But at some point you're gonna have to pay it back.
什么时候都要
As long as you remember that.
行
Ta.
走吧
Beat it.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
约瑟夫
Joseph?
会没事的 我保证
It'll be all right. I promise.
丹尼
Danny!
快点 丹尼
Come on! Danny!
手架起来 手架起来
Keep your hands up! Keep your hands up!
丹尼
Danny!
手举起来
Keep your hands up!
手举起来 他妈的手举起来
Hands up! Keep your fuckin' hands up!
他妈的揍他
Fuckin' hit him!
约瑟夫 约瑟夫 他妈的揍他
Joseph! Joseph, fuckin' hit him!
现在 开始揍他
Now! Hit him now!
他妈的揍他 他妈的揍他 他妈的揍他 约瑟夫
Fuckin' hit him! Fuckin' hit him! Fuckin' hit him, Joseph!
揍他
Hit him now!
约瑟夫 他妈的揍他
Joseph, fuckin' hit him!
快 他妈的揍他
Come on! Fuckin' hit him!
-揍他 -狠狠揍他
- Fight! - Fuckin' hit him!
揍
Hit him!
我想回家 丹尼
I want to go home, Danny.
-我们会 -我想回家
- We'll go... - I want to go home.
我想回家 丹尼
I want to go home, Danny.
嗯 我们回家 我们回家
Yeah, we'll go home. We're gonna go home.
-我们会回家的 -结束了吗
- We're gonna go home. - Is it finished?
不要不管我
Don't leave me!
丹尼
Danny!
看到了
You see this?
比赛刚刚在中东直播
This fight has just been shown in the far east.
亚洲 澳大利亚
Asia. Australia.
看看时间
Look at the time.
55秒
Fifty-five seconds.
像早泄一样快
It's like premature ejaculation.
很漂亮 但还是尴尬
Briefly satisfying, but ultimately it's embarrassing.
你到底想说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我在说物有所值
I'm talking about value for money.
55秒 教他怎么玩这个游戏
Fifty-five seconds? Teach him to play the game.
他唯一会玩的游戏是捉迷藏
The only game he knows is fuckin' hide-and-seek.
这里时间就是金钱
We're talking pounds per minute here.
不管比赛怎么样 他必须拖时间
So either the fights last longer or he has to have more fights.
嗯 明白吗
OK? Understand?
听懂了吗
Do you understand that?
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Great.
约瑟夫 我们不在这下 懂吗
Joseph, this isn't our stop, right.
你留下 你留下直接回家 好吗
But you stay here. You stay here and go straight home, OK?
直接回家
Go straight home.
一会儿见
See you later.
我希望你有更好的东西给我们
I hope you've got something better lined up for us
等我们到那儿
when we get there.
因为我受够了
Because I've had enough of this shit.
我要 73 个处♥女♥
I want... 73 virgins.
排开一溜等我
All lined up for me when I get there.
他妈的 我不值这些
Fuck that, I'm not worth it.
那我就要37个妓♥女♥
I'll have 37 whores instead.
我要个花♥园♥ 中间要有河穿过
I want a garden, with a river running through
我和约瑟夫就可以随时去钓鱼
so me and Joseph can go fishing whenever we want.
要有个井
And I want a well.
装满啤酒
With lager.
我要自己种可♥卡♥因♥
I want my own coca plants,
赚自己的钱
so I can grow my own gear.
像雪一样纯
It'll be pure as snow.
我不贪心
I'm not meek.
我不想要所有一切
I don't want to inherit fuck all.
我只想要个好结果
I just want a happy ending.
特别是 约瑟夫
Especially for Joseph.
因为你毁了他的一生 不是吗
Because you fucked his life up, didn't you?
还有我的
And mine.
给我们一个启示吧 好吗
Give us a sign, will you?
他妈的给个启示吧
Give us a fucking sign!
他妈的再不闭嘴 抽你大嘴巴子
I'll give you a smack in the mouth if you don't shut the fuck up.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, love
对不起
Sorry
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
约瑟夫还好吧
How's Joseph?
-很好啊 -星期二我有看到他
- He's all right. - I saw him Tuesday.
很幸运啊
Lucky you.
没穿鞋从这经过
Went past here in his socks.
好一个细心的女主人
One careful lady owner.
更换了新引擎
Got a brand new engine in it.
全新喷漆 全新驱动
Paint job. Complete ref urb.
很不错 是吧
It's lovely, isn't it?
干什么 怎么了
What are you doing? What's wrong with you?
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please! Please! Please!
-放我下来 约瑟夫 -拜托
- Put me down, Joseph! - Please!
约瑟夫 放我下来
Joseph, put me down!
约瑟夫 别闹 等等 小心
Joseph, behave yourself. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Be careful.
买♥♥ 买♥♥
Buy. BUY...
-好吗 伙计 -好吧 伙计
- All right, mate? - All right, mate.
全新引擎
It's got a brand new engine in it.
全新喷漆 全新驱动
Complete ref urb. Paint job. The lot.
什么都有
It's got everything.
上面没有价格
There's no price on it.
嗯 对我来说 是无价的
Yeah, well, that's because it's priceless, innit?
那你♥他♥妈♥的又卖♥♥
Why are you fuckin' selling it then?
好吧 你出个价吧
Well, make me an offer.
你♥他♥妈♥的不能干脆点
How about you make your fuckin' mind up?
我想你的朋友们喜欢它
I think your friends like it.
他们什么都喜欢
They like anything.
我要是有钱 就买♥♥了
If I had the money, I'd buy it.
家庭聚会
Family day out?
还真甜蜜
Lovely.
我不想她分散他的精力