等等 约瑟夫
Wait! Joseph!
等一下
Wait.
现在 现在 动手 快
Now! Now! Go! Go!
快
Come on.
快点 快 快啊
Come on. Come on, hurry up.
跟上 快 快
Come on, hurry up. Hurry up.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
还能再快点不
Can't you go any faster?
跟上
Come on.
对 等卖♥♥了这东西 就给你买♥♥吃的
Right, let's get this sold and I'll get you something to eat.
好吗 一大块培根三明治
All right? A nice big bacon sandwich.
-培根 -快 跟上
- Bacon? - Come on, hurry up.
快点 我会给你买♥♥吃的
Come on, I'll get you something to eat.
快 快走 不要停
Come on. Come on, keep moving.
快
Come on.
移♥动♥洗衣店 丹尼
Mobile laundry, Danny?
没想到在这碰到我吧 小子
I don't think that'll catch on around here, son.
柯蒂斯 我刚想去找你
Curtis, I was just coming to see you.
-是吗 -是啊 我准备给些钱你
- Were you? - Yeah, I've got some money for you.
倒车 倒车 追 追
Back! Back! Go! Go!
We'll live and die in these towns
Don't let it drag you down don't let it drag you down now
Dirty dishes from a TV meal
Through a smashed up window
You can't go out if anybody calls ya
You can't have a bath when there's no hot water
And your friends are out on the town again
And you ask yourself if it will ever end
And it's all too much for your head to take
Just a matter of time before you break well
We'll live and die we'll live and die in these towns
Don't let it drag you down don't let it drag you down now
抓住那个小混♥蛋♥
Get the little bastard!
让开
Clear!
We live and die in these towns
Don't let it drag you down don't let it drag you down now
Now
Now
谢了
Thanks.
We'll live and die we'll live and die in these towns
Don't let it drag you down don't let it drag you down now
We'll live and die we'll live and die in these towns
Don't let it drag you down don't let it drag you down now
死路
Cornered.
像只老鼠
Like the little rat you are.
开门见山 废话少说
Let me make this real simple for you.
一万美元 还是还我东西
Ten grand or my gear back.
我还没弄到
I haven't got it.
-钱还是东西 -都没有
- The money or the gear? - None of it.
我被两个利物浦人骗了
I got ripped off by two scousers!
-真能忽悠 丹尼 -是真的
- How predictable, Danny. - It's all right.
我和他的妹妹一起去的学校 我知道他住哪
I went to school with one of his sisters, I know where he lives.
-你可以去拿回来 -我去拿回来
- You can get it back. - I can get it back?
我花了一万美元 你还指望我去跟那些混♥蛋♥开战
I'm ten grand down, and you expect me to go to war with some fucker
去拿回本来属于我的东西
to get back what's already mine?
马可 勒住他
Marco, strangle him.
慢着 柯蒂斯 我会弄到的 再多给我一点时间 妈的
Oh, come on, Curtis, I'll get it back! I just need a couple of days. Fuckin' hell!
你知道你要偷多少洗衣机
Do you know how many washing machines you're gonna have to nick
才能凑够我的数
in order to pay me back?
削他
Slash him.
哦 得了 这样太过了吧
Oh, come on, that's a bit strong, innit?
拜托 求你了 柯蒂斯 求你了
Please. Come on, Curtis. Please!
不
No!
擦
Fuck me!
住手
Stop!
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫 过来
Joseph, come here.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
没事的
It's OK.
我欣赏你 乔
I like you, Joe.
我叫约瑟夫
Joseph!
刚才说到哪
Where were we?
对 我再给次机会你 对吧
Oh, yeah. I was about to give you a second chance, wasn't I?
加油 你很厉害 能做到的
Come on, you're strong. You can do it.
不
No,
-但 你必须做 约瑟夫 -不想做
- Well, you'll have to, Joseph. - Don't want to.
柯蒂斯 会杀了我的
Curtis will hurt me.
我会阻止他的
Won't let him.
什么 我们难道是防弹的吗
What? Bullet proof now, are we?
房♥车
Camper van.
好 好 我给你买♥♥♥房♥♥车
Yeah. Yeah, I'll get you the camper van
只要你帮我
if you do this for me.
老是这句话
Always say that.
不 这次是真的 我发誓
No, I promise you this time. I promise you.
还是这句话
Always say that.
嗯 肯定是他
Well, that'll be him now.
喂
Hello?
好 蒂诺哥们
All right, Deano lad.
明天
Tomorrow.
好 好 我去找你
Yeah, yeah. I can meet you.
好
All right.
好 好 到时见 再见
All right, see you then. Tarra.
-上钩了 -继续 钓上来
- Bite! - Go on then, bring it in.
来
Come on.
嗯 好 嘿
Yeah, all right. Hey!
他不肯做
He won't do it.
不肯
Won't do it?
我求他了 我试过的 说真的
I've begged him. I've tried. Honest.
天啊 柯蒂斯 真的需要用那东西吗
Bloody hell, Curtis. Is there any need for that?
必要时
Occasionally.
两个大男人
Two grown men.
住在一间房♥子里
Living in the same house.
总是在一起
Always together.
怎么了
Yeah?
你们是情人吗
Are you lovers?
我只是照顾他 就这样
I look after him, that's all.
没别的
No more.
真可惜
That's a shame.
你们是很甜蜜的一对
You make a lovely couple.
这是你欠我的
What I'm getting at is you owe me.
你要是不还给我 我就活埋了你丹尼
And if you can't pay me back, I'm gonna bury you, Danny.
我还要折磨你那个黑鬼
And I'm going to torture that backward man-child of yours
要你亲眼看着
in front of your eyes before I do.
他那张大饼脸就对着你
His big moon face staring up at you.
眼泪慢慢留下来
Tears streaming down his big fat cheeks.
煽情的时候 我都不想看
I'm probably gonna have to leave the room when it gets too upsetting.
他就像个孩子
He's a baby.
笨笨的 大脑有问题
He's stupid, his brain doesn't work proper.
这才是有趣的地方
That's the funny thing about this whole situation.
因为他是唯一能救你的人
Because he's the only guy who can save you.
你想怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我想怎么办
What am I gonna do?
是你该想想怎么办
What are you gonna do?
-我会再找他谈谈 -你会再找他谈谈
- I'll have a word with him. - You'll have a word with him.
这下你懂了
There you go.
搞定
Sorted.
真衰
Like hell.
我会和他好好谈谈 让他答应的
I'll have a word with him. I'll talk to him. I'll make him do it.
嗯
Yeah.
滚吧
Now get the fuck out of here.
你会做吗
Will you do it?
我都帮你做事
I do things for you.
不想做
Don't want to.
我也不想天天他妈的给你做晚饭
And I don't want to cook your fuckin' dinner every night
和擦你的大屁♥股♥ 但我还是做了
and wipe your big fat arse, but I do it.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
你去过都柏林吗
You ever been to Dublin?
啊 伙计 你会完全喜欢上它的 那是个美妙的城市
Ah, mate, you are gonna love it, absolutely love it. It's a wonderful city.
还有那些爱尔兰人 都超爱可♥卡♥因♥
And those Irish kids are mad for the cocaine.
一个星期至少能赚1000美元
Now you are going to be pulling in at least a grand a week.