柏林,我爱你
♪柏林♪
♪ Berlin ♪
♪你是我的心 也是我永恒的罪♪
♪ You're my heart and my eternal sin ♪
♪在我的灵魂深处♪
♪ Deep in my soul ♪
♪我会一直爱你♪
♪ I will always love you ♪
♪柏林♪
♪ Berlin ♪
♪你舞动的模样♪
♪ The way you dance ♪
♪就是我们开始的方式♪
♪ Is the way we begin ♪
♪我学会了说♪
♪ I learned to say ♪
♪我会美梦成真♪
♪ My hopes will come true ♪
♪柏林♪
♪ Berlin ♪
♪我会一直♪
♪ I will always ♪
♪爱你♪
♪ Love you ♪
我是一个柏林人
Ich bin ein Berliner.
这就是柏林
So this is Berlin...
心脏带着一股分♥裂♥的力量不停跳动着
a pounding heartbeat of a divided muscle.
因害怕彻底毁灭而长大
Grown out of fear of complete destruction.
戈尔巴乔夫先生推倒了这座墙
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.
将它粉碎并化为灰烬
Crushed and reduced to ashes
之后柏林像凤♥凰♥一样 浴火重生
and it rose from its ashes like a phoenix.
像只金色的天使
Like a golden angel.
人们来到柏林追求梦想
People come to Berlin to dream...
来跳舞
to dance...
还有坠入爱河
and to fall in love.
在他们当中 有些人
And, some of them,
是为了远走高飞
to fly away.
我为了唱歌♥来到这里
I came here to sing.
♪我十分认真地听♪
♪ I listened very carefully ♪
♪然后有个声音告诉我♪
♪ Then a voice told me ♪
♪我是自♥由♥的♪
♪ I am free ♪
♪造物主爱我♪
♪ The universe loves me ♪
♪哇喔 哇喔♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
去他妈的 你能闭嘴吗
Jesus fucking Christ, will you stop it?
听着 放松点 这地方美丽又宽敞
Look, relax. This is a big, beautiful spot.
这有足够大的空间给我们俩 不是吗
There's enough space for both us, okay?
美丽吗
Beautiful?
你一定是在说笑
You must be kidding.
我们为什么不联合起来
Why don't we join forces?
我来唱歌♥
I do the singing,
你来做 额 做你正在做的事
and you do the... whatever it is you're doing.
对吧 我们会赚更多的钱
Yeah? We earn more money.
好吧
Okay.
♪我们的内心都是一样的♪
♪ We're all the same inside ♪
♪我们在这个世界寻找爱♪
♪ We seek for love outside ♪
我来柏林是为了死
I came to Berlin to die.
娜塔莉和我曾计划在柏林度蜜月
Natalie and I had planned on Berlin for our honeymoon
直到她意识到她爱上了我的哥哥 瑞奇
until she realized she was in love with my brother, Rick.
所以我一个人来到了柏林
So I came to Berlin by myself.
它似乎就是那个可以让我颓废放纵的天堂
Well, it seemed like the literary place to drink myself to death.
我避开一切事
I avoided everything.
每个人
Everyone.
不惜一切代价
At all cost.
柏林是充满生气的
Berlin was living,
繁荣的
thriving.
但我就像是个游魂一样
But I was a ghost...
任何人都触碰不到我
untouched by all.
这个价格是 呃
The price is, uh...
好吧 这太离谱了
Well, it's insane.
你想让我给你多少钱
How do you want me to pay?
这由瓦内萨做主
Vanessa makes the decision.
好吧 和你妻子谈谈 再告诉我
Well, talk to your wife, let me know.
总算看清了这些德国佬
Help me understand these Germans.
安静点 现在是凌晨三点
00 in the morning.
对不起
Sorry.
谁啊
Who is this?
瓦内萨做了决定
Vanessa made her decision.
听着 告诉你老婆 感谢她选择了我
Listen, tell your wife thank you for choosing me.
我没有老婆
I don't have a wife.
那谁是瓦内萨
Who's Vanessa?
下午好 兰德先生 我是瓦内萨
Good afternoon, Mr. Lander. I am Vanessa.
噢 好吧 我是贾里德
Oh, well, I'm Jared.
我们今天去哪 贾里德
Where are we going today, Jared?
你该开车了
You should move.
娜塔莉来电
我的天
Oh, God.
娜塔莉谢天谢地 听着 我快疯了
Natalie. Thank God. Listen, I've been going out of my mind.
听着 我很快就好 可以吗
Listen, just two seconds, all right?
你搞砸了它 完全搞砸了
You blew it. You totally blew it.
谢谢你帮了倒忙
Thanks for nothing.
呃 我什么都没有做
Well, I didn't do anything.
你向格鲁伯夫人抱怨我
You complained to Frau Gruber about me.
你知道格鲁伯夫人和齐默先生是好朋友
And you know that Frau Gruber is best friends with Herr Zimmer,
他一定会把这件事告诉普拉茨夫人
who will of course report this to Fraulein Platz.
再被投诉一次 我就要卷铺盖走人
One more complaint and I get das boot.
不不不 听着 我现在没空管这事
No, no, no, no. Look, I can't deal with this right now.
你现在必须离开
You're gonna have to leave.
我会盯着你的 你叫什么
I'm keeping an eye on you. What's your name?
呃 贾里德
Uh, Jared.
我是罗丝 你好
I'm Rose. How do you do?
欲望之水
Eau du désir.
这款男士香水由纪尧姆设计
The new fragrance for men by Guillaume.
娜塔莉 听着 我很抱歉
Natalie, look, I'm so sorry.
- 贾里德 - 听着 分开这么久
- Jared. - Look, this whole time apart...
现在似乎一切都清楚多了
Everything seems so much clearer now.
- 你不觉得吗 - 停下 听我说
- Don't you think? - Stop. Listen.
我和你哥哥要结婚了
Your brother and I are getting married.
贾里德
Jared?
去离我最近的桥
Take me to the nearest bridge.
什么 怎么回
What? What the...
车上装有安全性能
I am loaded with several safety features.
你为什么要停车
Why did you stop the car?
瓦内萨 你为什么要停车
Vanessa, why did you stop the car?
让你落到这般田地的女孩 不值得你这样做
She's not worth it, the girl that brought you to this.
原谅我这么说 但她就是个婊♥子♥
Excuse me for saying this, but she's a bitch.
瓦内萨
Vanessa!
我是柏林人 贾里德 说话从不客气
I am a Berliner, Jared. We are not known for soft language.
她是一个婊♥子♥ 你迟早会忘记她的
She's a bitch. You will forget her in time.
等一下 这在你的程序中吗
Wait. Wait. Is this in your program?
我们这些没被赋有生命的 真羡慕
Those of us who do not have the gift of life truly envy the value of
有生命的生物
it.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No, no, no.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 你不能这么说
No, no. You shouldn't be saying that.
不 除了程序导入的内容什么都别说
No, no, no, no. Saying anything but programmed responses.
不
No, no, no.
别跟着我
Stop following me.
快停下
Stop it.
你不会再想要自杀
You aren't thinking of killing yourself anymore.
当面对宇宙的奥秘的时候
When faced with the mysteries of the universe,
生活似乎再次充满吸引力
life once again seems appealing.
你想要什么
What do you want?
想带你看看我的柏林
I want to show you my Berlin.
♪当你离去♪
♪ When you go ♪
♪别回头♪
♪ Don't look back ♪
♪当我们离去♪
♪ When we go ♪
♪双手空空♪
♪ An empty hand ♪
♪曾经拥有你的爱♪
♪ Once held your love ♪
♪曾经拥有你的爱♪
♪ Once held you love ♪
♪再一次落空的手♪
♪ This empty hand ♪
♪当我们年轻的时候♪
♪ When we were young ♪
电影精选列表