Take the light.
拿着灯
We're headed to the face right now.
我们现在正往前面走
Copy that. Be careful.
收到 小心点
Yo, come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Hello?
喂
Sam?
萨姆
Jesus.
天啊
Whoa, whoa, Sam.
萨姆
Goddamn it, Sam!
该死的 萨姆
I told you, stay close!
我告诉过你 跟紧点
You all right?
你没事吧
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Continuous miner's still all right.
连续采煤机没事
Not a scratch.
毫发无损
So, where are Van Horn and
那么凡 · 豪恩和
Torres?
托雷斯在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, look.
嘿 看
Looked like they broke through to something.
看起来他们破门而入了
You think maybe they went in there? Got stuck?
你觉得他们可能进去了 被卡住了
Maybe.
也许吧
Come on. Let's take a look.
来吧 让我们看看
Fuck that.
去他妈的
I'm not going in there.
我才不进去呢
Hey, they could be trapped.
他们可能被困住了
Then, you go.
那么 你去吧
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Heh.
呵呵
Fuck him. I'll go.
去他的 我去
We're at the end of "A". Ain't no sign of nobody.
我们在“ a”的尽头 没有任何人的迹象
We'll head back to the chamber.
我们回去
Masek?
马塞克
-Where the fuck is he?
他妈的在哪儿
Masek?! Hey, Masek?!
马塞克 ! 嘿 马塞克
Oh, shit. Let's go.
该死 我们走
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Randy, what's happening?!
兰迪发生什么事了
-Randy?
兰迪
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Hush up.
安静
What the hell happened here?
这里到底发生了什么
Masek? What happened?
马塞克 怎么回事
I don't know what happened, George.
我不知道发生了什么 乔治
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
What do you mean, you don't know?
你不知道是什么意思
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Where's Grubbs?
Grubbs 在哪儿
Grubbs? He's gone.
Grubbs? 他走了
He's spooked.
他被吓到了
You didn't see anything?
你什么都没看见
Who turned this goddamn machine on?
谁把这该死的机器打开的
No one turned it on!
没有人打开它
There was a goddamn crack in the face.
有一道该死的裂缝
It looked like Van Horn and Torres maybe ducked in there when the ceiling fell.
当天花板掉下来的时候 范 · 霍恩和托雷斯看起来像是躲进去了
I told them to sit tight.
我告诉他们要耐心等待
I was only 50 feet in when I heard the --
我才进去50英尺 就听到...
Goddamn it! I told you all to stick together?
该死的 我告诉过你们要团结一致
Didn't I tell you that?!
我没告诉过你吗
I was only gone five minutes! When I looked, there was no sign of trouble.
我只离开了五分钟 当我看的时候 没有任何麻烦的迹象
-But we searched that ---So, what are you trying to say?
-但是我们搜索了... -你想说什么
Don't you get in my face!
别在我面前晃来晃去
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, come on now. Easy, easy.
嘿 别这样 放松 放松
What, now you got your daughter and her boyfriend here to protect you?
什么 现在你让你的女儿和她的男朋友来保护你
What's going on down there?
下面发生什么事了
Bob? Yeah.
鲍勃 是的
We got some...We got some real
我们有些...
trouble here.
有些大♥麻♥烦
What the hell's happening,
到底发生了什么
Randy?
兰迪
I don't know.
我不知道
Air's getting real bad.
空气越来越糟糕了
These guys might have gotten confused.
这些人可能被搞糊涂了
Turned on the miner.
打开了矿工
I'm talking about everyone.
我说的是每个人
I have never seen my dad act like that.
我从来没有见过我爸爸那样做
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
What's that?
那是什么
That sounds like Grubbs.
听起来像格拉布斯
What, through there?
什么 通过那里
Yeah, there's another tunnel back there.
是的 后面还有一条隧♥道♥
-Grubbs?! -What did you see in there?
-Grubbs? ! -你在里面看到了什么
I barely got to the other side before I heard the screaming.
我刚走到对面就听到了尖叫声
Come on.
来吧
Could be a way out.
可能是条出路
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, shi--shit!
该死 该死
No.
不对
Shit! Oh, God!
妈的 哦 天哪
-Sam, what's wrong? -I can't move.
-Sam 怎么了 -我动不了
-Hey, hey, hey. -I'm stuck. Oh, God.
-嘿嘿嘿 -我被卡住了 天啊
All right. Calm down. Sam, stop moving.
好了 冷静点 萨姆 别动
Stop moving. Sam, you have to stop.
别动 萨姆 你必须停下来
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Shh! It's all right.
嘘 没事的
It's all right.
没关系
-I want you to take a deep breath... -Okay.
-我要你深呼吸 -好的
-...And pull, all right? -Okay.
-然后拉 好吗 -好的
All right, one...
好吧 一..
Two...
二..
Three.
三
Oh, God!
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
天啊
You all right?
你没事吧
Come on.
来吧
It's all right.
没关系
Almost there.
快到了
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
-You all right? -Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
What is this place? -I have no idea.
这是什么地方 -我不知道
-Grubbs? -Holy shit.
-格拉布斯 -我靠
Part of our old mining
这是我们
operation.
以前采矿作业的一部分
Probably from the '20s.
可能是20年代的
-Don't. The stuff's nearly a hundred
别这样 这些东西都快一
years old.
百年了
You could set it off just by
你只要吸一
breathing on it.
口气就可以引爆它
Right.
对
And thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的提醒
Look at this.
看看这个
-Jesus, that's one of the 19. -No.
-天啊 这是19个中的一个 -不
Yeah!
耶
How do you know?
你怎么知道
电影精选列表